Pages:
Author

Topic: [Trade launch] ❤️❤️❤️ 3DES - New feature of 3DES project ❤️❤️❤️ - page 18. (Read 32091 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Crypto market is going down again. I hope that we'll have bullish trend untill the end of 2018 for altcoins.
All August, most likely, we will fall, the market can turn green only in the beginning of autumn. The market will be bullish only when there are almost no optimists left =)
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
Crypto market is going down again. I hope that we'll have bullish trend untill the end of 2018 for altcoins.
Activity: 40
Are you interested in partnership with investments pools?
Activity: 140
I've bought 10k tokens on presale and keep them now. 3DES has prospects - especially after scaling announcement.
Activity: 17
HM that  Grin to have 0.283 ued  per coin rate and also earn 70% OF BOUNCE AFTER 4 HOURS OF WORK.
Activity: 53
How many tokens are reserved for scaling?
Activity: 378
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Project nice, but we need wait listing on huge exchanges. It make take 1-2 months at least.

where do you know such a deadline? I have not heard anything about it before. Already have official information about the terms already?
Activity: 234
Merit: 120
3D printing is interesting tech, but not enough for growing. I see that team decided to scale the project and it's right.
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
though road map and design looks great, I still can't think of reason why 3d printing industry need blockchain technology

They also have their own reason why at this point in time they were still needing blockchain technology because maybe through that they will be able to get through easily towards cryptocurrebcy. Lets need to support them.
Activity: 164
I think you should to write requests to all exchanges and wait answer.
Activity: 282
If project will be scaled as they announced, 3DES will be much useful then just 3D slicer.
https://medium.com/@3desteam/new-feature-of-3des-project-336cc45a672b
Activity: 322
Merit: 22
Hello. An interesting project in today's information world it will be very useful. Attracts the fact that the volume of exchange of models has increased. Good luck.
Activity: 132
Is your token on Coinmarketcap radars?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
These 3D models will be printed in 3D format, fast and inexpensive but how will this cost be reduced to the user? Will a new type of printer be developed to keep these costs low?
Activity: 195
Merit: 11
What about coinexchange listing?
Activity: 44
I think they don't distribute tokens now, cos they don't want to fall it before exchange trading. So, they waiting liquid exchange for it. It's good job.
Activity: 612
In pinned message of main telegram channel says, that there are already agreements with exchanges apart ForkDelta. What exchanges are developers talking about and when expect a listing?
Activity: 300
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
How release of the additional token will affect main token? Such events are serious. I think you can pump token.
copper member
Activity: 85
Hi 3DES team!

I’m writing you on behalf of Xebr exchange.
We will be happy to add your coin.The process of implementation is very fast and for free. Please, learn our platform: https://xebr.com/

Also we can help you to build your own exchange.
Let’s find the best way of cooperation!

Contacts: [email protected]
Or PM me here

Have a good day)

Activity: 448
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
though road map and design looks great, I still can't think of reason why 3d printing industry need blockchain technology
Pages:
Jump to: