Pages:
Author

Topic: [Trade launch] ❤️❤️❤️ 3DES - New feature of 3DES project ❤️❤️❤️ - page 24. (Read 32091 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
the new product version will have a more complex interface?

I think the interface will not be complicated but improved. developers will try to make it more user-friendly. and eventually everything will be updated.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
How the token utility will work with the new feature?
Activity: 154
as I understand it is now 19 round of 24. say, the site says that sold 412 thousand tokens. is this for all the last rounds? What is your soft cap?
Activity: 111
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
Since long ago, I've always wanted to have my hands on 3D printing, and i heard from my friend, that the printing process taking really long time do to the splicing of the model before it print.
Now i meet this project that suppose to be fastening the splicing process, that way the 3D printing process will be faster.

Do you have an experience in 3d printing or models slicing?
3d modelling can be done with cutting costs. Excellent opportunities for any company. I think it can work.
Activity: 156
Activity: 56
Since long ago, I've always wanted to have my hands on 3D printing, and i heard from my friend, that the printing process taking really long time do to the splicing of the model before it print.
Now i meet this project that suppose to be fastening the splicing process, that way the 3D printing process will be faster.

Do you have an experience in 3d printing or models slicing?
Activity: 461
I saw the countdown of live ICO of this project and I worried because the amount being sold is around 787 coins only and there are a lot of remaining coins. Maybe the team should make some activities that will help to have some improvement in ico.
Activity: 156
Will there be an ethereum analog network that will process the payments in DES tokens, based on the original ethereum code base or may by something else?
I think with time the team will improve its system and create the above conditions for the existence of their tokens.

I am also experiencing similar obstacles when trying this project's website and I hope the team will fix the bugs on the project's website,
Activity: 142
So, your project will develop system for processing data (video, audio, science info), not only slicing 3D models? I think your project has big future.
It definitely does! For now the most popular project like this was Sonm, but there should be more of these to benefit different kinds of needs.
Activity: 155
How long the tokensale will last?
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
Is your referral program available at the moment?

I'm using my ref link, it works just fine. I think you can get yours in the profile on the website too.
Activity: 127
Merit: 13
MODERN FINANCE CHAIN
Will there be an ethereum analog network that will process the payments in DES tokens, based on the original ethereum code base or may by something else?
Activity: 279
Are you interested in partnership with investments pools?
Activity: 122
Is your referral program available at the moment?
There are so many stages. Why chosed to do so?
Activity: 46
Interesting project. slicing concept is looks cool. In the first post ICO date not mentioned. Just added timer as 18days. but when the ICO will start? any bonus for ICO investors?
Pages:
Jump to: