Pages:
Author

Topic: [Trade launch] ❤️❤️❤️ 3DES - New feature of 3DES project ❤️❤️❤️ - page 25. (Read 32091 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I don't have experience in 3d printing, how long do it takes to do a splicing alone on a single 3D design?
How much do it maximized after using 3DES?
Activity: 206
Merit: 21
Your ico will last only for 4 weeks, will it be enough for a project like this? Or are you planning to extend it?
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
Activity: 124
Do you have a specific target for softcap? I still cannot understand how much you have collected the funds.

They said in Telegram that there is no soft cap. They will continue working in any case, just the scale depends on the money they collect on ICO.
Activity: 36
The question is not whether to buy or not. The question is how much we will earn after going on the exchange with such baggage. Personally I'm waiting for X3-5
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
I see the ICO is not running well, I hope you have good enough an advertising idea to gain interest. What about token that reserved for the team? Is it would be frozen first or can be sold immediately?
Activity: 145
when will you launch the ICO? will you announced the date here?

you can visit the website and you will see that the ICO has been started and will end in 24 days

i see there is a bounty program, and when will the bounty start?
Do you have the link yo their bounty thread?

I cannot find the bounty thread. only ico ...
I would like to see more information,some active reply from the administrator Roll Eyes❤️

Hello! There isn't an active bounty program now, I suggest you joining the referral program instead! You can get your referral link in your profile on the website: 3des.network
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

you can visit the website and you will see that the ICO has been started and will end in 24 days

Do you have the link yo their bounty thread?
Activity: 30
I cannot find the bounty thread. only ico ...
I would like to see more information,some active reply from the administrator Roll Eyes❤️
Activity: 118
If you'll get partnership with SONM or other decentralized computing projects it will boost you to the moon.
Activity: 168
Do you have a specific target for softcap? I still cannot understand how much you have collected the funds.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

Activity: 434
what will the bonus during the presale?
Activity: 336
I see the coin sale program on this project goes long enough with the total supply of coins is not excessive, the increase in coin prices is also quite significant each day, how much hardcap of this project?
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
the design of this project is very good can be seen from the roadmap of this project, I see the total supply of coins is not excessive, this project also developed a bounty program with a lot of fund allocation, where I can see the thread from bounty?

Yes, I also cannot find the bounty thread. Just a thread for referral. Do you have no bounty campaigns besides referral?
Activity: 308
the design of this project is very good can be seen from the roadmap of this project, I see the total supply of coins is not excessive, this project also developed a bounty program with a lot of fund allocation, where I can see the thread from bounty?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Activity: 158
3DES - Slicing as fast as possible
ICO has ended 20 July 2018

The 3DES product update

Dear 3DES project participants,
Today we have good news to share with you: we’ve launched the expected MVP update.

The technical work description is provided below. We’re glad you have joined the project and offer you to test the updated product version.

At the moment we are working on entering the exchanges, we will post the results soon.

3DES MVP: the technical description of the updates.

Launching trades with a new token
The 3DES project is scaling up, announces a new token launch and the trade starts. At the moment the tokens are already listed on a decentralized exchange EtherDelta and soon will be listed on other exchanges. The 3DES team is actively developing the project.
Stay tuned!
exchange

New feature of 3DES project
The 3DES team’s task is to optimize the process of proceeding a large number of models using minimal resources.
For this goal, we developed a decentralized computing capacities exchange for slicing tasks.
While developing the system we assumed that the exchange can be scaled up for other tasks as well, besides only working with 3D models.

JOIN COMMUNITY:

MVP

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________

You can contact with us by the following email: [email protected].
Do not hesitate to ask any question or claim partnership!

Pages:
Jump to: