Pages:
Author

Topic: [Trade launch] ❤️❤️❤️ 3DES - The First Decentralized 3D Printing Slicer - page 22. (Read 10955 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 10
You must be very interested in 3D printing! Making a software doesn't seem to be the first that comes to mind
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
I guess it will be the version 0.1 for the first launch?
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
Do you plan to make a special campaign for the Chineese market?  It's growing  and expanding, there definitely will be a huge demand on your product, but you need to approach it differently to make it work.

China is a huge market with many opportunities, we definitely consider making a special campaign for it!

always interested if i see 3D printing project 
and became first with Decentralized , good enough for us to support this project Wink

goodluck 3DES and i wish i can get some nice t-shirt Grin

Thanks for your support! I guess we should start a merch program for t-shirts and other goodies   Cheesy

You got a young and promosing team. I like the idea of this project and I think it can be successful. Why not the start the ICO this March while the Market is doing well?

We want to start an ICO when an MVP is ready, so it'll be only in April. Our experts believe that the market will be ok then too.

When you'll launch the first usable version?

You can check it in our RoadMap: https://3des.network/#roadmap
Activity: 123
When you'll launch the first usable version?
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
I missed pre sale, going to join you on main ICO. That's even better - less time to wait Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Your idea is great! I believe you will succeed good luck
Activity: 141
Well, sounds like that's a good project
Activity: 196
You got a young and promosing team. I like the idea of this project and I think it can be successful. Why not the start the ICO this March while the Market is doing well?
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
Devs, we're waiting for more updates!!
Activity: 300
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
Do you need more bounty translations?  I could help with Spanish
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
always interested if i see 3D printing project 
and became first with Decentralized , good enough for us to support this project Wink

goodluck 3DES and i wish i can get some nice t-shirt Grin
Activity: 178
I guess it still will be worth it to take a chance on China!
Activity: 109
I tried to promote an ICO on asian markets.  You need an asian team for that - there's a lot of differencies in running a business there compared to the western markets!
Activity: 184
Do you plan to make a special campaign for the Chineese market?  It's growing  and expanding, there definitely will be a huge demand on your product, but you need to approach it differently to make it work.
Activity: 149
Hello, Can you tell me please? What are the future plans after ico ? Gratitude.

Hi! the plans are desribed in our RoadMap, it's available in the post and on our website 3des.network

It is very interesting, I will like to take part in the bounty. When will you upload details of the ICO and the bounty in full. Best of luck has you plain for the project.

Thanks! Bounty will start soon, we'll post an update here.

Hi! Just finished reading the Whitepaper about ES, Advise me. These tokens are suitable for long storage? Gratitude.

Yes, these tokens are suitable for long term storage, since it will take time to develop the full version of the product.

Activity: 84
PXUXAKUPDiAAE4QjcVoAuoWyH33wVjz2ci
i think your project is good, your project is the first connect 3d printing with blockchain
Activity: 122
ok, who's the end users of this slicer?
Hi! Great to see that our project is getting a lot of attention lately  Wink

this is a project that attracts people's attention, has a good concept and a team of experts in the field, I want to ask if there are other countries that work with your project? Cheesy

Thank a lot for supporting us! At the moment we have 1 team located in Russia. When we launch the project it will be ready for international use.

airdrop , bounty or something. i like to join and get some free airdrop  Grin

Many people ask about this. Yes, we're going to launch a bounty campaign. Stay tuned, it will be announced soon!

How will this project really work?
Did this means that we will be able to sent some 3D object to another part of the earth through this project, and the object we sent will be printed in 3D at the place where we sent it?

We provide a network to help with the 3D models slicing. An owner of 3d printer needs slicing before the actual printing starts. But it requires rather a lot of time and CPU, that's why it's beneficial to make a decentralized option: slicing tasks will be distributed through the tasks exchange, where it will be proceeded by network users. Then a printer owner receives the result and is ready to print the model.

Activity: 124
Agree, just gool 3d printing, you'll see that there's plenty of researches done all the time, this field is developing rapidly.
Pages:
Jump to: