Pages:
Author

Topic: [Trade launch] ❤️❤️❤️ 3DES - The First Decentralized 3D Printing Slicer - page 24. (Read 10955 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 10
I guess it will be the version 0.1 for the first launch?
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
Your website says that you had a pre-ICO in September 2017. Can you tell us how much money you raised from the pre-ICO? The idea sounds innovative, just want to know where you stand currently.
We raised 428.8 ETH during pre-ICO.

3 d printing. I do not understand from the white paper. What innovations are invested in this project. I know that they are already building this house with this method, they are making weapons.

When you post a new interview??
We'll post it next week, on March, 7!

Hi! You already updated the roadmap?
Yes, the updated version is posted here and on website as well.

is this project similar to cappasity project or do they have anything in common, i remember they are also into 3D stuff too?

Thanks for the question! That is one of the few 3D-related blockchain projects.
Cappasity is making a Decentralized AR/VR ecosystem for 3D content exchange, it's different from we're doing. 3DES is making a decentralized 3D slicer via a tasks exchange that can be implemented in other areas too. So these 2 projects are both related to 3D printing, but they focus on different goals and aspects.

Activity: 175
Great that you started the marketing, our community needs new people here Smiley
Activity: 168
An interesting idea, but I doubt that it will be in demand;) But I'm curious. what do you get;)
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Looking forward to your new website!
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
is this project similar to cappasity project or do they have anything in common, i remember they are also into 3D stuff too?
Activity: 144
Hi! You already updated the roadmap?
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
3 d printing. I do not understand from the white paper. What innovations are invested in this project. I know that they are already building this house with this method, they are making weapons.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
What countries you're going to focus first?
Activity: 61
Which exchanges have you contacted and what is the plan of action/rollout of them?
Activity: 131
I think 3des will be very popular when tokens will be listed!
Activity: 111
We need to see your team again Wink
Activity: 123
When you post a new interview??
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Your website says that you had a pre-ICO in September 2017. Can you tell us how much money you raised from the pre-ICO? The idea sounds innovative, just want to know where you stand currently.
Activity: 125
Let's see what you're about to tell in the interview
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Cool idea, I think this project will gain popularity side by side with the spread in the production of 3D printing technologies
Activity: 164
Yeah, 3d, VR, AR are on the rise!
Activity: 99
Reserved Indonesia Translator
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
Looks like those guys know what they're doing. I'm not famiar with 3d pronting, but that must be very relevant now.
Activity: 16
Reserved for Japnese translator.
Pages:
Jump to: