Pages:
Author

Topic: [Trade launch] ❤️❤️❤️ 3DES - The First Decentralized 3D Printing Slicer - page 23. (Read 10955 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Cool idea, I think this project will gain popularity side by side with the spread in the production of 3D printing technologies.This is a project that attracts people's attention, has a good concept and a team of experts in the field.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
Why you think so? ? I see so many 3d pronting news lately: they make better printers, use new materials to print, and implementation areas expand too!
Activity: 184
There aren't many 3d printing projects, especially blockchain-based.  That's a pity. 3D was a hype but then it seems like people keep making lots of different stuff, but don't make innovative projects focusing the technology itself.
Activity: 43
Hi, i can provide russian translation if you'll need it
pm me

best regards !
Activity: 218
Hello! Do you have local chats?
Activity: 164
Activity: 188
Merit: 11
Hi! Just finished reading the Whitepaper about ES, Advise me. These tokens are suitable for long storage? Gratitude.
Activity: 260
I want to get started with bounty program too! You've got a bounty thread?
Activity: 42
Hope it will be possible to 3D print myself a nice house!
I hope you can get a 3d printer to work with the organic material to replicate human tissue.
Activity: 42
Hope it will be possible to 3D print myself a nice house!
Activity: 132
Very interesting! I'd like to participate in bounty or in partnership program!
Activity: 82
It is very interesting, I will like to take part in the bounty. When will you upload details of the ICO and the bounty in full. Best of luck has you plain for the project.
Activity: 156
Hello, Can you tell me please? What are the future plans after ico ? Gratitude.
Activity: 171
Your WP will be updated too?
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
How will this project really work?
Did this means that we will be able to sent some 3D object to another part of the earth through this project, and the object we sent will be printed in 3D at the place where we sent it?
Activity: 178
Maybe you're right, they'll need quite a lot for the listings and marketing. But When the network starts working, it'll be self-regulated.
Activity: 69
airdrop , bounty or something. i like to join and get some free airdrop  Grin
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
I guess they'll need $$ 2-3 millions to launch this project
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
this is a project that attracts people's attention, has a good concept and a team of experts in the field, I want to ask if there are other countries that work with your project? Cheesy
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
What's your ICO softcap? It must have changed, since your previous goal was set with a completely different ETH rate.
Pages:
Jump to: