Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading by follow signals. Is it good? - page 5. (Read 27496 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 102
October 22, 2018, 06:05:20 AM
I'd personally not recommend to trust signals from ordinary sources because they can be made for ones profits, not for yours...only personal and trusted sources can give you a decent signal.
really true with a personal source like a good friend then it can be used as a signal when one day when we will sell and will buy. and most of the time is to use friend signals to get results from trading
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 22, 2018, 05:51:56 AM
Guys I am desperate for some feedback : I built a lil web-app that analysis social media activity to use as a trading tool for calls: www.cryptorunup.com

(it also has a daily chart view, which will be available in the next days)

Would love some feedback : [email protected]

Cheers gentleman
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
October 22, 2018, 12:36:35 AM
i will be advice you that stay away these signals most of these signals are fake it is better to learn crypto trading and choose your own strategy or hold your coins for long term
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
October 22, 2018, 12:11:26 AM
Sometimes these signals are good but it is also better to make your research about the coins you are trading and then trust them for better gauge. Don't afraid to fail because experience will teach to be successful.
signal is only as insight and consideration, but main thing is to be sure of self-analysis. although it is wrong, but we will get experience, so that later it will not repeat the same mistake
Activity: 476
October 21, 2018, 08:43:52 PM
Good or not will be according to the professional of trader that created that signal. Sometimes their analysis is accurate but others is wrong,  so before follow them we have to analysis again that signal.  And to follow signal from others trader is not necesary pay for that because we can get it by free,  like in trading view website, there we can follow signal from others trader by free and communicate with others  trader.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
October 21, 2018, 07:44:56 PM
Sometimes these signals are good but it is also better to make your research about the coins you are trading and then trust them for better gauge. Don't afraid to fail because experience will teach to be successful.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 21, 2018, 03:25:11 PM
Trading signals are increasingly being supplied more than supply, but I do not think it has got better results every time. For example, there will be accidents in the market. The trading requirements for the buy and sell indicators will go at our own personal experience and personal mastering to the personal aspect.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
October 21, 2018, 03:03:23 PM
actually if trading following the signal is not too good for us, I used to follow a number of signals and finally those who benefited were them. we better learn for ourselves the techniques and strategies in trading.
Following signals are not good but we should act accordingly if we are in profit then we should make our mind to sell it, if not then wait for uptrend. Even if experts or analyses are predicting future you should not consider only those predictions but you know what the market is unstable and due to this instability the previous predictions are almost wrong and now reaching out to these predictions also may not give you the certain value in future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 02:41:12 PM
I'd personally not recommend to trust signals from ordinary sources because they can be made for ones profits, not for yours...only personal and trusted sources can give you a decent signal.
Activity: 42
October 20, 2018, 07:57:38 AM
I think this kind of signal, picks and pump groups don't work much. I usually think that such applications and services are provided by large investors and used to create manipulations in the market. We can see that these applications or channels, which have a wide audience, usually have small price increases after sharing. For this reason, some channels have found themselves successful, and taking advantage of this advantage do not want to pass without specifying that they do. In short, no investment should be made by relying on such channels and practices. In particular, all available capital should not be donated by using such recommendations.
No I don’t believe such signals. I only believe the market trend and the people interest. If people want to invest their money in bitcoin, this bearish situation will come to end soon. If they avoid it will be difficult to overcome this bearish situation. There is no other way to analyze the market because the rests are just speculations and prediction which are not guaranteed.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
October 20, 2018, 07:28:59 AM
Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin

all this group are just bait and scam. no one can predict the market. not 100%. you can learn how to trade and TA. but not pay to follow some so called expert. i advice is not to join.
Well yes it is not possible for anyone to predict the market 100% and there are very few people who can predict it up to certain extent but that is a very low extent because the factors that are instrumental in effecting the market are numerous and you just cannot take all these factors into consideration to do the math.

Besides, stay away from such groups would be healthy because majority of the people try to play with minds and loot your hard work earnings by trapping you in complicated projects that are never efficient to let you gain high.
Activity: 560
October 20, 2018, 03:07:51 AM
Some signal providers provide real signal. By following this signal we can earn some profits. But some of them genuine fake. Be careful before follow them.

It's normal for us to take a fake signals if it's true or not you can know it by knowing if the signal is 100% working and you can check if this possibilities is happening.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 10:00:45 AM
It's good when the source is reliable.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
October 19, 2018, 09:22:17 AM
Not all signal groups are legit. Some might be scam signals and others signals might fail and not get a profit if follow them. If possible try some with low money and see if you get profit or no. Also try trading on your own and see what strategy is good for you, follow signals, trade daily or trade in long term.
Activity: 12
October 19, 2018, 09:14:29 AM
i don't think the group is good. the admin maybe a big shark and get all your money
Activity: 280
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
October 19, 2018, 08:47:21 AM
Some signal providers provide real signal. By following this signal we can earn some profits. But some of them genuine fake. Be careful before follow them.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 08:26:16 AM
No signal alone can predict the market. You need to merge human intelligence with A.I and signals.

Just think it over when you can trade and when you cannot do it. I  do not think that you need some special signals. Consider your own way of thinking and you will see it works better.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 02:48:34 AM
Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin
Good for sometimes when you follow a good signal but most of the time it's not good due to wrong information about then & personally I don't like the signal
if it is indeed a recommendation and also trusted it is not a problem because of course we can get big profits by following the channel that gives us a signal
Activity: 32
October 19, 2018, 02:41:29 AM
Thanks  Grin
Good for sometimes when you follow a good signal but most of the time it's not good due to wrong information about then & personally I don't like the signal
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
October 19, 2018, 01:44:41 AM
You will be surprised to know that some trading signal group are run by the same set of people, they just use different name to make it look like a different group. You will also notice that other groups also promote other groups where investors can join, that part I cant understand why promote another signal group when you can have all new investors by themselves.

This groups are out there not to make someone rich. The only people who will benefit on this kind of groups are the owners themselves even if its a non-paid group because before they make an announcement, they already bought a coin to anticipate the sudden surge of price.
We cannot trust anyone in crypto, the risk is too high to trust the outcome of our journey to other people or a group of people.
If we want to achieve a long term success, we have to do it ourselves and of course learn to improve our strategy as only consistency will bring real good result.
Pages:
Jump to: