Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading by follow signals. Is it good? - page 2. (Read 27496 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
October 29, 2019, 02:15:53 AM
If you are in a trustworthy group of professional traders that are giving signals for trades then it is good to follow them because there is a chance that you will make profit, but in my opinion, it is better to learn by your own and improve your knowledge about trading because that is better than copying someone's trade plan.
Definitely that's the right thing to do, you cannot just rely all your life in trading signals as they can also make mistakes or wrong prediction.
At least when you do it your own, you will learn from your mistake and you will grow as a trader.
I know it's not easy too, some traders just want small effort with bigger success rate that's why they pay for those reputable traders who gives call, but we have to remember that we can't blame them if they give a wrong predication, its still us that will be blame.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
October 29, 2019, 01:16:42 AM
Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin
It is really essential and one of the things to watch for hours to get the chance to make money.
For example, the Chinese government no longer makes it difficult for cryptocurrency and passes the law. If anyone could read a few posts at this forum early and bought NEO at $ 7.4, then they would have made a profit up to 60% - 70% in just 2 days.
It's really important and you should also be cautious about finding news sources.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
October 29, 2019, 01:08:03 AM
That is really very bad for a trader to follow some other signals because most of the signal provider will manipulate the market with their signals by benefiting themselves. I never find anything positive by the Signal provider and it is impossible to make a profit with the signal follow the concept.
Activity: 498
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 29, 2019, 12:14:05 AM
Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin
It's good and it doesn't hurt, but don't do it continuously. While doing this, we must also learn about trading. Because as traders we must be quick in making decisions, considering the crypto prices are very fluctuating. If you don't have any knowledge this is very dangerous. For example, there are cases where market trends change suddenly. Because you don't have any knowledge, you will definitely be confused about what to do. Because usually the results of other people's analysis appear when that moment has ended.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
October 29, 2019, 12:08:45 AM
Not totally good, sometimes big trading signals are just manipulated their analysis so they bought the trade first then ask their follower to buy the same coin.
But before the coins reach the target sell that they made, they sell their coins and price dump before the target.
Sometimes the signals makers usually doing like this in small volume exchange or local exchanges
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
October 28, 2019, 09:13:13 PM
I followed the paid signal and it was really valid. although not 100% true but many provide benefits. I myself am not hypocritical that in fact to be able to do analysis is not easy for beginners like me. but with a paid trading signal I can learn it also about various indicators when there is buy / sell information they will explain the reason so that I can also learn it.the signal in my opinion is quite helpful even though there are many who doubt about it
I think it depends on where you belong and what kind of signals is it. If its true that they are explaining the reason and what they use to determine it is a worth to pay because you earn from their signals and at the same time you earn knowledge it is a cheap one compare to those who only ask for trade coaching.

Yes, it really depends on whether you followed a legit paid signal, but I were the one, will not just rely on them, as they are just doing it too for money and for their self interest, you can read and check their strategy but don't just rely your entire trading to them, learn, have experience on yourself so you can have your own strategy.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
October 28, 2019, 10:37:23 AM
I followed the paid signal and it was really valid. although not 100% true but many provide benefits. I myself am not hypocritical that in fact to be able to do analysis is not easy for beginners like me. but with a paid trading signal I can learn it also about various indicators when there is buy / sell information they will explain the reason so that I can also learn it.the signal in my opinion is quite helpful even though there are many who doubt about it
I think it depends on where you belong and what kind of signals is it. If its true that they are explaining the reason and what they use to determine it is a worth to pay because you earn from their signals and at the same time you earn knowledge it is a cheap one compare to those who only ask for trade coaching.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
October 28, 2019, 10:30:26 AM
I followed several trading signals in the telegram group, almost all of them were inaccurate. There was a loss for me.
Maybe it's because I followed the free trading signal, because I have never participated in paying. But because I have
bad experience with trading signals and therefore now I have never followed trading signals. I believe more with technical
analysis that I made myself, every time I want to trade now I will certainly do my own analysis, which I feel the results are
more accurate than following the trading signal.
Our analysis undoubtedly results in a higher level of accuracy because we are working and making money for us, which forces us to be more careful in every decision and analysis but our analysis is always limited to a certain extent while opportunities in this market are numerous, and of course, we don't have time to look for those opportunities, if we don't want to miss, signal groups are really a great solution. Although I know that many people have a negative impression of signal groups and think they only help those who pay, this is true but somewhere, some groups are still positive and share profits with many people, you should be looking for more
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
October 28, 2019, 09:30:26 AM

Great for you, but nowadays it is very hard to know where is the legit one, still the best way for me is self learn, but I like your strategy that you are not just depending on their signals rather you are also studying about how they analyze it, because time will come that for sure you will trade on your own.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 28, 2019, 06:36:29 AM
Is there anyone who trades on bitcoin binary options?
I have a paid subscription to the channel (0.2 btc costs), there are 80% hits yesterday. Signals give rarely, but better less often, but with profit.
Ready to share signals if you register by my referral link.

PM me or telegram @crypt0g0ddd
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
October 28, 2019, 06:22:18 AM
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
October 28, 2019, 05:52:25 AM
Thanks  Grin
It's been so long since this topic started. I think you have a lot of experience trading on paid trading signals. Could you share your experience of using them? Because for me, subscription to paid channels seems high, and free trading signals are not so good in fact and can lead to losses.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
October 28, 2019, 05:50:24 AM
I've never got into trading signal groups because to me it seems like the same concept as a pump group. They could tell you to buy anything they have interest in and they're the only ones making money from it. I could be wrong, but even if I'm not, it seems like you would need to have a bot or something make the trade for you in order to get in quick enough to make anything.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
October 28, 2019, 04:12:27 AM
I followed several trading signals in the telegram group, almost all of them were inaccurate. There was a loss for me.
Maybe it's because I followed the free trading signal, because I have never participated in paying. But because I have
bad experience with trading signals and therefore now I have never followed trading signals. I believe more with technical
analysis that I made myself, every time I want to trade now I will certainly do my own analysis, which I feel the results are
more accurate than following the trading signal.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
October 28, 2019, 03:00:30 AM
Following trading signals from some trader is the same as following tipster in sportsbetting, the good ones usually cost money! Free ones are free for a reason, someone decide to try it out and maybe had luck few times, that`s not mean anything, so before you start to invest higher amounts of money you should test it with some low amount.
My experience with free trading signals is 50/50, so nothing special. Until now I didn`t find a place for trading signals that have higher rate of good trading signals.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 28, 2019, 02:46:31 AM
i think, trading by following signals is good for beginners, as they are totally blind to how the market works etc etc. but once you've gained knowledge about everything and know how to use charts to your benefit, there is no point of trading by following the signals.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
October 28, 2019, 02:30:21 AM
It's been one year, this thread still active! Now, I think most of the signals group will be dead or they will stop making signals! Because 90% of signals came only for cryptopia exchange. But after a massive hacking attack, I think people will stop following Cryptopia! And I want to mention once again, don't trade by following any signal, try to make own strategy, don't lose hope if you lose in the trade, rather keep practising!

Some trading signals I joined on telegram are not working now  Grin

I joined trading signal group but never instantly follow their trading signals or advise. I do my own research and their forecast is for reference only.I only compared their forecast and I do reach news, check fundamentals and technical analysis etc. Its better to be educated so that you can freely make any decisions without the  suggestion of others,
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 27, 2019, 09:38:48 PM
I think it is good for people who are new in trading and following their strategy would make them a profit but it will depend on how much amount they are spending. Just be cautios because some people use their strategy to make a signal of pump or dump that's why you need to check if they are legit or scam.

Better to check some website that is providing good strategy and tactics avoid those who are recruiting you to join their group for pump and dump scheme because you will just spend and may loose your investment.
Nowadays, it's too difficult to choose a legit one. Usually the legit one requires a monthly, weekly, or yearly subscription in order for you to see their signals. Trading signal is a business thing for me. There is no professional and too generous trader at the same time because if he's a really professional trader, he'll ask payment for his service in the first place because that is how it supposed to be. Nothing is free in this world.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 27, 2019, 09:06:52 PM
I think it is good for people who are new in trading and following their strategy would make them a profit but it will depend on how much amount they are spending. Just be cautios because some people use their strategy to make a signal of pump or dump that's why you need to check if they are legit or scam.

Better to check some website that is providing good strategy and tactics avoid those who are recruiting you to join their group for pump and dump scheme because you will just spend and may loose your investment.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
October 27, 2019, 03:14:11 PM
not all are bad, I see some of them have analytics and movement charts that have accuracy, they even provide Twitter updates of each coin very quickly, they only sell their analysis. But unfortunately there are many channels that really like your comments, and here really need a personal filter.

I joined the VIP on the channel after many questions and answers with the owner, and always debated if our analysis was different, and here we have complementary views.

I'm sure that between all those scammy signals group there must be like 1% actually quality groups. But whenever I think about this I wonder myself why would any consistently profitable trader spend time to give other people signals for MONEY? Isn't he supposed to make money if he is a good trader? The truth is that most signal providers are nothing more than analysts, therefore they don't have any skin in the game like traders do. They just draw the lines, look at indicators & interpret them. They don't employ any trading strategy or good risk management principles though.
Pages:
Jump to: