Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading by follow signals. Is it good? - page 4. (Read 27496 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 05:10:11 AM
Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin

its good to have some signal or notification to remind you. but its up to you to make up decision to trade.

I think it is not good at all. Everyone has to learn trading on his own.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 03:56:24 AM
Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin

its good to have some signal or notification to remind you. but its up to you to make up decision to trade.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 23, 2018, 02:47:54 PM
Yes it is a good thing but the main good thing is to learn these signals and take decision with own mind because some time signals providers signal get to fail and the coin price goes to down then you have only one option is to bear loss by accepting signal
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
October 23, 2018, 02:29:06 PM
the most important aspect for searching is the ability to copy alerts correctly and get comparable consequences as a provider. This suggests that the alerts need to be furnished in one of these manner that you can without problems follow. but, you want to permit yourself if you want to have interaction with more filtering, skipping, 2d estimates or otherwise with instructional commands. in case you can not achieve this, you'll not get the equal outcomes because of the carrier
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
October 23, 2018, 02:26:38 PM
No, I don't like this types of signals for my crypto trading. Because they all always try to cheat with us and try to use us for their benfits. So I always like to stay away from this type of buying signals.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
October 23, 2018, 02:15:44 PM
Trade by following others persons signal is always risky. But some times you can get good profits by it. But don't believe blindly on any persons for crypto signal. Cause some of them always copy others traders signal.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
October 23, 2018, 11:14:06 AM
No, they are not there to help us. They just need our support to hype a coin. I don't believe on the free telegram sigmals or even the VIP one. Yeah! I am more comfortable with my own technical analysis because I can declare to myself when I will enter and exit. However, I am joining also telegram channels so that, I have still ears to the other traders.
Telegram analysis is not entirely true but for a beginner will give a little guidance from the science to be able to study the current market situation in order to analyze with their own techniques
Activity: 308
AMA BCT
October 23, 2018, 10:24:54 AM
Thanks  Grin
It is good if the altcoin you are about to invest is actually a potential altcoin. There have been many times I followed this strategy and there have been many times I failed. I bought those altcoins at times its price was the highest and I suffered more than 30% loss of the money that I invested. It's really quite dangerous. To minimize risk, you should have a professional team in this field of investment.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
October 23, 2018, 10:04:29 AM
No, they are not there to help us. They just need our support to hype a coin. I don't believe on the free telegram sigmals or even the VIP one. Yeah! I am more comfortable with my own technical analysis because I can declare to myself when I will enter and exit. However, I am joining also telegram channels so that, I have still ears to the other traders.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
October 23, 2018, 09:29:08 AM
You can analyze it with the signal given. for example when the admin signals. you can monitor it. on the other hand you can check the coin information provided. I think VIP channels that signal with news are good. but the channel that only signals with time count is cheating admin to pump the coins they have bought.
- Agreed that some vip channels, they have internal information and a professional team, their signals are very good and helps us to make a profit but the cost of participation would be not cheap and they would not be responsible for the loss. In addition, when we rely on them, we will be very passive and without the development or breakthrough of the individual, and this excessive reliance can affect work and daily life, better that we should analyze the signal from the free channel or group sharing, form and develop a path for us, independent and not rely on anyone to succeed
Activity: 81
October 23, 2018, 08:16:08 AM
i will be advice you that stay away these signals most of these signals are fake it is better to learn crypto trading and choose your own strategy or hold your coins for long term
The signal is only a matter of consideration for making decisions in bitcoin trading, but it does not have to be followed because there are still other factors that become parameters such as logic calculations towards which the bitcoin price swing moves. There are also instinct factors that are the basis for making decisions.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
October 23, 2018, 04:46:38 AM
Trading on signals that some app gives you, or even more so if you take these signals to buy or sell in some kind of telegram channel, is a bad idea. Sooner or later you will be deceived.

Why is it bad? can you give some points to support your answer ?

Not all trading signals are bad or fake because there were also legit signals that  can help you win your trades .

Most oftently legit ones are labled as premium or paid subscription as they are accredited by crypto whales  .

however , you should not always depend on them because you cannot improve your own trading skills if you will not trust on your own moves .
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
October 23, 2018, 04:29:12 AM
I don't like it went trading signal offering some paid service for the signal provider. Just thinking if they can analyze the chart why need paid the channel. To be honest good trader always using his own strategy.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
October 23, 2018, 03:50:47 AM
You can analyze it with the signal given. for example when the admin signals. you can monitor it. on the other hand you can check the coin information provided. I think VIP channels that signal with news are good. but the channel that only signals with time count is cheating admin to pump the coins they have bought.
Activity: 21
October 22, 2018, 11:06:24 PM
We are creating the best group of trader signals, participate the launch will be soon do not stay out. get in now http://t.me/tradercrypto9

Activity: 490
October 22, 2018, 12:10:19 PM
Trading on signals that some app gives you, or even more so if you take these signals to buy or sell in some kind of telegram channel, is a bad idea. Sooner or later you will be deceived.
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
October 22, 2018, 08:15:14 AM
Thanks  Grin
I also encounter failures in trading through that way listening in signal of the VIP in crypto so I use my method instead on using that way. Well there is no wrong about using that. If you see that you a effected on that then go.
Activity: 24
October 22, 2018, 07:59:47 AM
You should definitely be careful with signals
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
October 22, 2018, 06:51:14 AM
Thanks  Grin
I didn't check their signal at all so I am sorry to say anything about their signal. But I will say according to your question mark that If you have got good signal provider then you can follow but most of the signal provider is not safe for trading, so you should aware. And lastly, I will say try to understand trading and study for trading and be a good trader. Best of luck bro.
Activity: 62
October 22, 2018, 06:29:06 AM
I guess you don't need to join the member, it's too much. You can learn and obtain both knowledge and experience by reading. It takes time, but really worth to do. If you want to start, take a small amount and see what happen. If you get your learning from that, that will be good. Experience tell you more than theory. When you do, and the result is good, keep patient and be ready for every consequences.
Practice will teach you more than theory. I admit that and I think that it is good to analyze the market carefully and thoroughly before investing your money, so that you will be mentally relaxed. You will get experience gradually about the market trend and will take your decisions in a better way. Don’t lose your time in false and fake signals. It will not help you enough.
Pages:
Jump to: