Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading by follow signals. Is it good? - page 22. (Read 27528 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
February 12, 2018, 11:36:32 PM
It is not healthy for your trading to just follow the signals because you might get victimized by those people who are telling the public that they gave signal but they already bought at the decent price of that coin before they announce their signal so if the people buys a lot of that coin and then the price of the coin goes up to at least 20% then they will just sell and enjoy the profits while others will get stuck at the peak.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
February 12, 2018, 07:16:18 PM
first of all you have to understand how those signals are coming, as an example some just send signals when a coins price is below it resistance point, so even if you join the groups make your own research and see what is going on with that coin, is it logical to enter to it.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 07:15:47 PM
I do not believe these signals
the advertisement windows constantly pop up, i close them in a rage.
I think that this is a scam Huh
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 06:50:55 PM
I havent tried it but somehow it help especially for those who have no idea on what altcoins good to buy for a moment and give good profit but i wont reccomend it at all for in this kind of trading you will only depend on signals you cant decide on your own means you cannot widen your knowledge on crypto and worst this might also scam you so better learn/study some trading platform to start your own profit with your own skills..  Discover it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 04:19:38 PM
Actually the signals are not always accurate so we need to consider all factors in order to provide a good action in all circumstances.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
February 09, 2018, 01:52:41 PM
Trading only on signals, not understanding what is happening to the market - is not exactly a good idea. Personally, I use signals in order to pay attention to the coin and analyze it. And only then I make a decision: to buy or not to buy a coin.
In fact, signals only will only mess up a trader before they even know it. Yes, there are sometimes that signals can be of help and lucky if they work. But being an emotionally driven market, one have to include some of those analyses into one's decision before making them. Better to analyze that particular market, know what is presently going on with it, combine that with indicators for signals and then make decisions.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
February 07, 2018, 04:12:27 AM
If you can't predict price of coin. Then you can try trading by follow signal premium. You can trust instruction on signal, but not all signal can right predict, you must be ready for a risk of loss
Well, following signals could mean making use of indicators and not the usual telegram kind of signals. I would not even recommend anyone to trade based on just that if they have no idea how to trade the market themselves. Signal of such should just be of help to guide one into a coin with prospect of profit so as not to miss it, but one should be able to analyze the market themselves.

May bee I'm too skeptic, but I think that if I knew in what direction the market will go, I didn't lose my time to sell my "intuition", but I'd go directly to invest.
I think that they who sell their advice are just trying to scam the newbies.
Lol. It is not everyone selling their ideas that are scamming the newbies. Moreover, a smart newbie should know one or two things about analysis, rather than just following every Tom, Dick and Harry on what to do to make trade profit. Better still, indicators are not hard to use, so learning them should not be something that is quite difficult for anyone.
Merit: 103
February 05, 2018, 06:30:33 AM
I don't recommend you to believe in a pump group because if you will know what they are really doing for sure you will be shock.They are doing like this,they create a group and let them believe that they will pump the coins but the truth is before they announce the coins that they want to pump they already bought a lot of this.So when they announce to everyone that this coin will pump that's the time that they set a sell and dump all their assets.They will gain a lot from you while you are waiting for the target price of the coin you bought.They always advice to buy in this price and sell in some price also.And also put some sell price of 10% lose when the coins is dumping.Better believe in your self try to research and learn on how the coins are really pumping.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 05, 2018, 05:35:48 AM
Some of that VIP group that tells you trade signals are sometimes good, but sometimes not. You just have to guard your trades along side with their signals.
Activity: 854
Merit: 140
February 05, 2018, 05:12:52 AM
I dont think its good to trading by following a signals, because most of the signal makers are trading by the books and it makes a difference when trading in the real environment. This kind of trading also make us depends on a trading signals and mostly it become a double edge blade when the signal didnt do well in a few trading and it make us losing the trust. I think its good to join a trading community and trading signals for sharing only, however we also must rely on ourselves to trade and only using the signals as a reference  Grin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
February 05, 2018, 03:46:39 AM
Trading only on signals, not understanding what is happening to the market - is not exactly a good idea. Personally, I use signals in order to pay attention to the coin and analyze it. And only then I make a decision: to buy or not to buy a coin.
No you must not be going for this option. This is not safe for anyone. If you don’t know what is the market looking for? What are the trends that market is following, the events that are happening and effecting the health of bitcoins? Without all this knowledge you will not be making any better results. Only trading on signals, and looking into the circle around you, this is not better strategy.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
February 02, 2018, 10:27:40 AM
May bee I'm too skeptic, but I think that if I knew in what direction the market will go, I didn't lose my time to sell my "intuition", but I'd go directly to invest.
Exactly, that signals always have an advantage for them and its up to you if you will follow or not. Not all of that signal are scam somehow some of them are shillers that can have a good impact of the readers or to the followers. I will go direct to the point that it is not bad to follow any signals like i said its your own money and its up to you to follow or not.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 08:21:47 AM
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 12:19:09 PM
If you can't predict price of coin. Then you can try trading by follow signal premium. You can trust instruction on signal, but not all signal can right predict, you must be ready for a risk of loss
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
February 01, 2018, 12:15:25 PM
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 01, 2018, 12:10:29 PM
Following signals in trading different crypto coins is good and sometimes profitable. Why i said SOMETIMES profitable? Because in signals if you are late in buying the coin that they signal your buying will be the profit of others and maybe the rate will calm down. For me watch the flow of the trading on that coin. Watch how buy and sell are flowing. If you really understand the flow you can decide by yourself if you need to buy or to sell that coin.
It is good but not all the time because following signals might take you to lose your capital. Why? Because you must be aware in following and relying in a certain signal is not accurate. Yes it is better to self study on how to learn charts on when to buy and sell. Market is uncertain when it comes to prices because of fluctuation so always observe to have atleast profit.
Activity: 43
Merit: 2
February 01, 2018, 11:47:49 AM
Following signals in trading different crypto coins is good and sometimes profitable. Why i said SOMETIMES profitable? Because in signals if you are late in buying the coin that they signal your buying will be the profit of others and maybe the rate will calm down. For me watch the flow of the trading on that coin. Watch how buy and sell are flowing. If you really understand the flow you can decide by yourself if you need to buy or to sell that coin.
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
February 01, 2018, 11:41:58 AM
I dont like to follow trading signal group.May be its good for people.but i am not interested about it.I like to do my own research about any coin than like to buy it.without knowing any coin,only depending on signal its high risk for me.
I think like you, especially because I have heard that people who have lost money due to some groups. The best method is; the person chooses his investment according to his own decisions.

Honestly, I think you’d better not follow the signal group ,it’s really dangerous for you . Now you should spend your time learning by yourself, maybe this way will give you a lot of experience and skill, especially you almost are not well aware of this market, thus you can be scammed easily, you should choose the safe method to do and protect your account. Or else you can choose signal group, because sometimes you participate in signal, you can get the most accurate decision but you know you have to focus on it closely.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
January 31, 2018, 04:53:32 PM
They are all bad. I joined those groups but never followed their signal because they are always giving a late signal and you will surely be trap/loss your coins when you buy it.
There are scammers all over the elector in platforms and after the establishment of these crypto currencies, these people have become more active and robbing people without any limits. This forum is among few ones whom I trust and people here are also quite helpful and warm. I don’t like visiting excessive websites because the more links you check out, the more chances your have for getting scammed.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 02:49:44 AM
Trading with signal understood by you is the best thing that can happen to any trader of any age any where, but I have a problem when trader join signal group for them to be able to interpret trading. Group thing can not be exclusively in your favour. It rather nice and beneficial for you to find someone to teach you.
Pages:
Jump to: