Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading by follow signals. Is it good? - page 23. (Read 27528 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
January 31, 2018, 02:43:02 AM
I would rather pay for a book about trading than pay for someone else's analysis. Paying for something that you can do by your own is like wasting your money from it the worst thing is his analysis might end up wrong which means there is a possibility that you will be paying for his mistake. Trading signals are something like their opinion really they don't even show their own personal portfolio as a proof that they are really earning from their analysis. Joining to groups in social media sites and having a healthy argument at the same time learning in the process might be enough for you to survive on your own.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
January 29, 2018, 11:42:32 PM
They are all bad. I joined those groups but never followed their signal because they are always giving a late signal and you will surely be trap/loss your coins when you buy it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 09:41:19 PM
Trade by signal is also very effective if you know how to invest. No matter how good or bad the signal is, I recommend that you study the coin that the signal gives you before investing in it. Do not trust any signal without checking it. Careful investing in the cryptocurrency market is essential as it directly affects your assets.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
January 29, 2018, 09:11:14 PM
IMHO, trading signals is a good reference. But still, its best to do your own research (DYOR) . All signals given will be check and validated by you , because its you who is trading it. The last decision still comes to you.

Do not follow all that is being fed, check always the current prices and graph. You might enter at the peaked, you'll end up as bag holder and will wait a longer time for market to rebound.
Activity: 473
Merit: 11
January 29, 2018, 07:27:53 PM
I dont like to follow trading signal group.May be its good for people.but i am not interested about it.I like to do my own research about any coin than like to buy it.without knowing any coin,only depending on signal its high risk for me.

i think its still just for add our experience how to read charts, read their signal and then try to read again the signal with our version. it will give us how to read on charts.
if those signal always hit the price then we need to read and fix how we read charts.

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 04:04:09 PM
Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin

Signal-based trading is legitimate, but I think groups with signaling are just for reference, and you should not rely entirely on it, but analyze the data and give it a signal for yourself. Because you should remember that news reports profoundly influence cryptocurrencies, the exchange rates of cryptos increase or decrease as a result of news and events.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 438
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0
January 29, 2018, 03:15:49 PM
Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin

if it's good, why do they share their signal/prediction? they must be rich and have no time to take your money for the monthly fee. in my opinion, it's just another cryptocurrency ‘pump and dump’ schemes that coordinated in telegram.
they need you, and more people to pump a coin that has a low volume of transactions.
read this before you join it: https://cointelegraph.com/news/buyer-beware-cryptocurrency-pump-and-dump-schemes-coordinated-in-telegram
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
January 29, 2018, 03:05:31 PM
I dont like to follow trading signal group.May be its good for people.but i am not interested about it.I like to do my own research about any coin than like to buy it.without knowing any coin,only depending on signal its high risk for me.
I think like you, especially because I have heard that people who have lost money due to some groups. The best method is; the person chooses his investment according to his own decisions.

It seems to me that because of the lack of experience and the availability of good knowledge, I have to use outside influence and do the same as other traders. Of course it can be manipulation of the market from other users, but in all likelihood there is no choice, because you need to learn.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
January 29, 2018, 02:18:45 PM
I think like you, especially because I have heard that people who have lost money due to some groups. The best method is; the person chooses his investment according to his own decisions.
Activity: 333
Merit: 215
www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025
January 29, 2018, 06:39:07 AM
Nobody has the crystal ball. Study, learn and research each coin you place your money in. Think functionality and if you truly beleive the coin has a future then follow your insticts. Chances are that if you do your homework even if the coin drops in the short run you will feel that it is safe to keep on holding until it shines. No need for signals.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
January 29, 2018, 06:29:04 AM
You can answer that if you already make profit throught that signals which is higher than what you paid for the fees. Since you are just newbie, then joining on that kind of business is pretty ok but of course you will not rely on that forever so instead of paying for the fees, just use it to buy for your learning materials which is more profitable in the long run.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
January 29, 2018, 06:28:20 AM
Someone that give you signals is as someone that teach you haw to win at lottery: you can bet that if could really predict the market he didn't need to take money from believers...
Be careful...

Yes, he should be-careful about it becasue he is newbie in trading and also don't understand about trading rules. I will advice him, if he want to learn about trading, then he should see the videos on YouTube about trading learning program without any fee. Second way is, he should try to learn by his experience, it is best way to learn the trading.
Precisely, learning first how the business work is very important before paying that type of signals, if you are not aware about the business then you are'just risking your money, start studying while you are enrolled with that pay tipster and use his signal as a guide in order to follow why he thinks that the project will rise, there's some point that we needed to understand it's always best to trade with your own knowledge than rely with someone else.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 29, 2018, 06:27:27 AM
The signals which you get may be right, might be wrong. However, the percentage of sure is often high.

I follow couple trading groups on telegram and I think they have
good results. I do not follow them with trades, I just follow what
they wrote and new announcements, for me all information`s I can
get are important.
   It is good to follow more then one. When I start to follow them with
money invested in trades I will follow at least 5 of them, and I plan
to compare their signals. It is a full time job, and for that I need to be
registered on several exchanges and to follow 5 groups and to be ready
to act on each of their signals. It can be done if you do not have time for
all that.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 06:22:18 AM
The signals which you get may be right, might be wrong. However, the percentage of sure is often high.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
January 29, 2018, 05:40:50 AM
Combining multiple methods (can be from books or youtube) will result in better tricks, and not just from following signals. And the best teacher in trading is experience
It is best to combine multiple methods, learn and follow market developments to get the most accurate decision. Those signals may be true but it may be wrong, don't trust completely on someone. I also participated in a few signaling groups but I just refer. But for those newbies who are not experienced, those signals also help them, I think so
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
January 29, 2018, 05:39:56 AM
Someone that give you signals is as someone that teach you haw to win at lottery: you can bet that if could really predict the market he didn't need to take money from believers...
Be careful...

Yes, he should be-careful about it becasue he is newbie in trading and also don't understand about trading rules. I will advice him, if he want to learn about trading, then he should see the videos on YouTube about trading learning program without any fee. Second way is, he should try to learn by his experience, it is best way to learn the trading.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 04:46:52 AM
Thanks  Grin
I believe that in this market, commerce is the most profitable form. You can start trading with small capital but bring you huge profits, but to be able to do that you have to learn a lot. You have to join the classes of people who are experienced in the field, learn how to analyze the technical chart, know the credible information from which to synthesize and make a trade plan.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
January 29, 2018, 03:10:51 AM
Thanks  Grin

There are so many VIP signs services all over the forum why do you think you should trust their services. Everybody is claiming that they are the best one in the said services so its your call to study them and then get your ass into their VIP room with some bucks ready to pay.

Without the pay they will never share real info and I am believer that though we pay to such services it could happen that they are extracting the data from the same sources that we could easily access in the public. I really don't know, but I'm against such services and just rely on my own study to define the fate of trades.

Its good if you find any trusted services, but make sure to ask as many questions as you could before you enter the trivia! Just to make sure they are real one!
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 28, 2018, 09:42:37 PM
Thanks  Grin
i dont buy it trusting signals for trading is a suicide,why would this people gives 100% truth profit coins if they can just bet on it and take all the earnings,i know that some of the coins they mention will me income but more of those are just speculation.im still believe that in order for us to make profit is to make our own research .
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
January 28, 2018, 09:17:04 PM
I am a little skeptical about signals - but of course if the signals are good why not. Just pay attention at first, to verify the quality of the signals before risking money.

Actually signals arent really bad rather they are indeed beneficial for someone that doesnt have the time to check the market or other site for the status of the coin . Like for example in my case im a busy person as i have a real job outside and i cannot posibly browse the market oftenly to check their price on whether they pump or dump thats why i decided to enroll on a reputable group regarding on trading.
Pages:
Jump to: