Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading by follow signals. Is it good? - page 24. (Read 27528 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 08:25:52 PM
I am a little skeptical about signals - but of course if the signals are good why not. Just pay attention at first, to verify the quality of the signals before risking money.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 04:07:25 PM
Mate you have been watching the market lately ,the so called 10x profits wont even show themselfs no more, watch cryptopia ,there are coins doing 140% growth ,how  is that possible ? Pump and "dumbers" to the core. Normally the technical analysis will give you the idea  of whats happening to the certain trading pair, trend, volume, keep in eye for the bots, if you are careful enough you may witness some repetitive actions, you may gain like 1-2% in mere seconds. I am talking like 2-3 consecutive hits, normally for a lot of people that would be enough for a day, well really depends on the volume you are risking. I do admit that in this particular time ,its the time of the pumpers, they would make gains, anyways if a coin is pumping there are people making money from it why not if that person is you,easy money. Last thing never ever take someone talking about crypto seriously ,the ones whom you should acknowledge wont even bother to speak, and the rest who bother ,if you read under the lines (literally the signature xd) they are just selling you smth, an idea, like the f@C King Inception. Judge on your one...
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
January 28, 2018, 03:18:22 PM
Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin
signals are good,but still no accurate position about perfect price,they cant be 100% accuracy and most of the time they only released 2 is to 4 ratio on their tips..for the purpose that they dont want to be abused by those users that will only concerns them not the forum

There is no harm in following the premium signal, it will also speed up the formation of personal analysis, so learn from the skills of others and can be discussed with who followed. This does not mean you have to trust 100% for every signal, but I can say that they may not intend to mislead you completely.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
January 28, 2018, 02:51:42 PM
Someone that give you signals is as someone that teach you haw to win at lottery: you can bet that if could really predict the market he didn't need to take money from believers...
Be careful...
Yes, of course. But, when a trader is not good with technical analysis nor he is unable to find enough time to do technical analysis then probably it is recommended for him to go for buying signals from any professional prediction house. I believe there are a lot of such houses are available everywhere but we only need to be more careful on selecting them by analyzing their winning percentage.

When there will be no consistent performance by one prediction house, it is completely meaningless to follow their signals. We must test any signal before using them into our actual trading. After getting confident on the prediction calls provided by such prediction house, we can go for live trading by risking our hard earned capital.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 28, 2018, 01:17:09 PM
Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin
signals are good,but still no accurate position about perfect price,they cant be 100% accuracy and most of the time they only released 2 is to 4 ratio on their tips..for the purpose that they dont want to be abused by those users that will only concerns them not the forum
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
January 28, 2018, 01:07:16 PM
Combining multiple methods (can be from books or youtube) will result in better tricks, and not just from following signals. And the best teacher in trading is experience
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
January 28, 2018, 11:34:30 AM
It'll be good if you have a good signal and manage well your money Smiley. There are a lot of trading signal group and not all of them are good, IMO you should try Wolf trading signal, it's really good. When you have a lot of good signal, you should manage your capital right way, not all signals are right so you should separate your capital into small parts to trade follow the signal. I think it's the best way to trade with trading signal Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
January 28, 2018, 10:23:16 AM
Thanks  Grin

Well if you are joining any signals group either in a telegram or other social media websites then you are responsible for it and you should be wise and smart to choose the trading group. Do well Research before practising it and also at starting practice the signals on small scale and after you get the confidence on those group signals you can scale it big. You should blindly follow any signals without experiencing it. You should be very smart while choosing the right person and group for trading otherwise it may lead you to the scam. If you are newbie i will advise you to learn the trading skills and then manage your money by yourself. Believe me, it is the best option in your hand, I know it will take time but it will save your time and money in a big way.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
January 28, 2018, 10:18:26 AM
Thanks  Grin
That paid signals somehow will let you earn or learn. Those signals can also make you loss well if i were you i would invest in myself learning crypto basics and how to do technical analysis and not just by following signal in that way you can make more money and even withput any signal you can trade by yourself.
Activity: 19
January 28, 2018, 08:03:45 AM
I vent read about projects roadmaps which I think is a n important thing to take into consideration when you choose where to invest in. Usually by hitting the roadmap the project gets value, application and therefore general interest. I d say that worth spending sometime to read about the project you want to invest in.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
January 28, 2018, 07:52:39 AM
For newbie you can try to follow the signal and especially when you joined the vip sometimes they can teach you how to read the chart, but you still need to learn by yourself, you can't be depend on someone else signal to trade, and some of the signal is not going to work so really careful when you want to trade
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 07:42:15 AM
Thanks  Grin
As newbie and trading we do need to learned to in others especially the professionals but in the same way we also need to find in our own way to have our own strategy.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
January 28, 2018, 07:34:58 AM
Someone that give you signals is as someone that teach you haw to win at lottery: you can bet that if could really predict the market he didn't need to take money from believers...
Be careful...
Activity: 117
January 28, 2018, 07:25:55 AM
Bro remember one things
If u hear somebody to enter u need hear this ppl always
Buy and Sell when they tell
If they wrong u will tell what a shitters told me bad signal and i loose.

This is very important to learn how to trade uself without signals and insedes .
There a no free cheese u need get earn money uself with ur braind.

Alot of good guys in utube now who teach step by step , u need try to find good blooger.
Activity: 175
January 28, 2018, 07:23:52 AM
You can try the trading by following signals so that you will know on your own the effect and by experience also,it is good to experience new things positive or negative results.I think it's not bad to rely on signals,your instincts also can be good. Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
January 28, 2018, 06:52:13 AM
Although it is somewhat good to join paid signals, you should also take is an opportunity for you to educate yourself too and not just depend on the people that gives you signals. But if you have that much money and you don't care spending some cash for people to dictate to you what is going to pump or dump then by all means. I also tried to join those before but made me realize it is better if I know how to read charts or those technical analysis rather than trusting someone on what coins goes up because it is not a 100% that all those signals they give out will have a great outcome too.
Activity: 44
January 28, 2018, 06:42:28 AM
Thank you very much for your advice, guys.
Btw, do you have any youtube channel or somewhere to learn analysis on trading
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 10:59:58 AM
Thanks  Grin

Well since you are new in trading it is good that you have guide or signal from other expert trader but if you have signal you must make sure that you will not going to become dependent you must learned from it so that you will trade successfully even in your own. Its not all the time there are signals you must depend to yourself if you know how the strategies.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
January 27, 2018, 10:53:01 AM
I think those signal are followed by the new people who don't have much experience towards trading, of course, some groups will give correct signals but some will give wrong signals. So always we have to think in right way to learn the trading and it is not possible to depend on others.
There is nothing wrong with following trade signals, they can be very good at times, and even if they are scam as some said, it won’t be difficult to find out. And before using any one of them, it would be best if you make proper research about the one you want to join, so you don’t run into scam cause it’s better to prevent than cure later.
Activity: 154
Merit: 29
January 25, 2018, 11:59:39 AM
following blindly the indications given by somebody for trading might be suicidal
you have to do your own analysis, or at least to be able to understand why the signals are raised and if they are correct or not
the provider of the signal might be well intended but wrong, or worse, bad intended, trying to manipulate you and others into a certain direction
Pages:
Jump to: