Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading by follow signals. Is it good? - page 26. (Read 27528 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 125
January 23, 2018, 11:38:54 PM
Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin

For a newbie it is good to follow a pro trader. but not all the time and forever. sooner or later after you gained more experience you need to establish your own strategy in trading.

Never ever follow 100% a person. Teach your self how to trade just like catching fish and dont rely on others. 
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
January 23, 2018, 11:25:28 PM
Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin

It is not all signal remain good because all of this just an opportunity game.
Everything just speculation then nothing will always accurate because sometime its also make the member loss.
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
January 23, 2018, 11:21:13 PM
For me following signal is not a good way to gain profit. In this world. Only yourself,  do your own research and not follow other idea, may be you should accept their opinion and have an analysis and decide if you want to invest on a particular coin/token.  We dont know if that signal is from trustwothy person.   The best way is to do it with ourselves
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
January 23, 2018, 11:19:34 PM
Thanks  Grin
Dont join a paid group like that,I'm sure they are looking for profits from not good members to start trading with people take the opportunity of friends. You can be lucky now but later you will get into the trap, not all groups clean of evil let alone you are told to pay monthly crazy.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 11:15:27 PM
Thanks  Grin
I think the trade will be profitable if you have enough knowledge and experience. On the other hand, big profits mean high risk, you can get nothing after only one night. So to minimize the risk you should study thoroughly, equip yourself with sufficient knowledge to be able to invest smart without fear of losses.
good luck
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 11:07:27 PM
I don't have any idea about that kind of signals but for me do not join unless it's free because you don't know if it is legit or scam. If you want to learn, just read some comments here in forum to get an idea about trading.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1563
January 23, 2018, 10:12:19 PM
I personally recommend not to trust those "Trading Signals" because most of the time they are announcing to buy or invest in SHITCOINS, which will eventually can lead to some losses.
If you want to be good at trading try to invest some time researching altcoin that you think it is worth trading. Technical analysis can be acquired along the way. Always be updated in cryptocurrencies you are holding, follow their respective social media channels. You DONT NEED THAT PAID SCAMS.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 10:34:43 PM
everything has its pros and cons, trading by follow signals is a good way to earn more profit because we have a big communities support us to pump and dump together, we can make everything easier to follow a community, but surely this comes with a cons, first we may follow the trading without any certain  information, and second, we may be misled to invest in an coin that has no value at all, we are the one who have to suffer the lost when big whales dump. so think carefully before trading follow the signal.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
1xBit is Asia gambling site
January 23, 2018, 09:58:03 PM
I'am Trading haven't experience but I'am still learning on forum how about coin its work.
if I'am following signal , I will be to late for understanding about Cryptocurrency.
and than I no want to pay for fee except they give me learning.
January 23, 2018, 09:15:50 PM
Thanks  Grin
I think trade is a good way to make a profit. But it requires you have deep knowledge, good psychology and most importantly you have to have experience otherwise your money will also evaporate very quickly.
Activity: 179
Merit: 16
January 23, 2018, 08:42:56 PM
Anyone asking money for signals is a scammer. If you follow the market for 2-3 months, you can learn to pick up signals yourself.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
January 23, 2018, 08:36:25 PM
Not at all. Because it is you and only you who will be in that scenario. You must be responsible and great thinker so you will not get regret at the end.
Merit: 11
January 23, 2018, 08:10:36 PM
The biggest thing to look for is the ability to copy the signals correctly and get similar results as the service. This means the signals must be delivered in a way you can actually follow. But, you must also be able to keep yourself from filtering, skipping, second guessing or otherwise interfering with the signals instructions. If you cannot, you will not get the same results as the service.
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
January 23, 2018, 01:11:28 PM
All those signals are bullshit. If you really want to lose your money, then just join one of those groups and i am sure that you are going to lose more than what you invested by paying the membership.

Please, do not be a dumbass.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
January 23, 2018, 12:03:45 PM
For a start, you don't invest all your money in one or two singles. You first monitor few singles which he is giving you for few days and analysis how they are performing and then you can decide whether to invest based on their singles or not. But you need to remember one thing that in down market most of these guys will fail to give you or advice to buy and sell singles. I didn't join any of these paid singles.

Yes it is a good idea for all wbo started trading bitcoin for good earnings if you invest all your money in starting stage it gives gou a loss so watch and learn the trading tricks in bitcoin it will very helpful for start trading without loss and earn good profit per month . To
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
January 23, 2018, 11:49:02 AM
I don’t know if that is even called a good deal when starting by paying fees on monthly basis.. That won’t work for me as I’m doubtful to everyone’s intention when money is part of it.. I would be part of that place only if it is a donation mechanism and not required anyone to pay or leave option.. Why not make some friends in crypto community and you have a free signals from them.. It’s called Teamwork..
Activity: 29
January 23, 2018, 11:41:51 AM
Yes, if you are a new trader then it is good for you.
Because you can get good ideas about the trading marker then.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
January 22, 2018, 02:14:03 AM
its better to learn yourself to trading than relying with those people that you don't know if they are professional traders or scammers, giving signals are not 100% accurate.  
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
January 22, 2018, 02:10:57 AM
Thanks  Grin
Be careful about signal channels.
Most of the time people arranged such these things are make their actions just before you and most of the time first 10% have a small income from these signals and last 90 percent are not able to loose their money most of the time.
Activity: 25
January 22, 2018, 02:10:28 AM
This so called trading signals are just group of "speculators" they are not 100% sure and most of the time just predicting how would the price in the market go.
Pages:
Jump to: