Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading by follow signals. Is it good? - page 25. (Read 27528 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 57
January 25, 2018, 11:52:34 AM
According to my opinion following sign isn't a decent method to pick up benefit. In this world. Just yourself, do your own examination and not take after other thought, might be you ought to acknowledge their sentiment and have an investigation and choose on the off chance that you need to contribute on a specific coin/token. We don't know whether that flag is from dependable individual. The most ideal path is to do it with ourselves
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 09:50:06 AM
Make money with insecure signals, you should be careful, because they often create FOMO  Angry Angry Angry  , you are very vulnerable and deep account drops.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
January 25, 2018, 07:34:46 AM
Trade on signals is not bad. But in any case, you must understand what is happening to the market. If you do not understand this, then the signals will not help you to make money. For me, signals are an excuse to pay attention to a coin and analyze it. And only then decide whether to buy or not, to sell or not.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 07:29:27 AM
I think those signal are followed by the new people who don't have much experience towards trading, of course, some groups will give correct signals but some will give wrong signals. So always we have to think in right way to learn the trading and it is not possible to depend on others.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
January 25, 2018, 07:25:45 AM
Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin
In my opinion you don't need to join groups to teach you what coins you can buy if i were you do search at your own. Its better to learn at your own and do invest only what you can afford to lose don't put all your egg at one basket.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Diagon
January 25, 2018, 06:57:22 AM
If you really help these signals, it's good. But what will you do when the group disappears or starts giving wrong signals? In trading it is extremely important to have your point of view and always stick to it. If your opinion is wrong, then you can always clearly understand where and why you are mistaken, to correct such mistakes in the future. Do not make yourself dependent on yet another non-binding factor in trading.
Activity: 70
January 25, 2018, 06:46:06 AM
Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin

I haven't joined a paid signal group but I joined a free signal group (which later on, turn-out paid group) and with my experience I can say that it wont help you grow as a trader. The best you can do is learn little by little, dont rush, dont be afraid to make mistake.

All signal group have common factor, they only give signal when the price of coin/s is RED, which is you can simply do it yourself without joining any signal group.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
January 25, 2018, 06:10:49 AM
Thanks  Grin

For me it's not good for you, because every decision you will only depend on the opinions someone else. If you want to trade and have a capital, you should have to learn about trading first. Keep in mind, when you spend money and you just rely on someone else's analysis it will be very risky.

I feel you will be able to analyze bitcoin prices. You just need to understand fundamental analysis and technical analysis, and now you can search in google about the analysis. Up to you, if you just want to continue to depend on someone else you can join, but if not you can try to understand it by yourself.

Joining in some pump and dump group or signal channel have a advantages and disadvantages it is good for you if you buy a coin when they announce a signal but if you late and buy a coin you will stuck in that coin. Personally a newbie like you is not recommendable to join or follow in some signal group its better if you lear a basic procedure in trading read some tutorial video in youtube.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
January 24, 2018, 03:40:29 AM
Thanks  Grin

For me it's not good for you, because every decision you will only depend on the opinions someone else. If you want to trade and have a capital, you should have to learn about trading first. Keep in mind, when you spend money and you just rely on someone else's analysis it will be very risky.

I feel you will be able to analyze bitcoin prices. You just need to understand fundamental analysis and technical analysis, and now you can search in google about the analysis. Up to you, if you just want to continue to depend on someone else you can join, but if not you can try to understand it by yourself.
Merit: 252
January 24, 2018, 03:12:00 AM
Which source you use 4 trading signals?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
January 24, 2018, 03:10:29 AM
Thanks  Grin

For a newbie it is good to follow a pro trader. but not all the time and forever. sooner or later after you gained more experience you need to establish your own strategy in trading.

Never ever follow 100% a person. Teach your self how to trade just like catching fish and dont rely on others. 

Those new comers are the one's that these signal groups targeted as they're the one's that aren't confident and don't have a good knowledge so they're obviously taking the advantage. If you can spare yourself from joining please do so as they're just using people to help them hype the coin and they're the one's who's actually benefiting in the end.

no , its not i also see veteran members here in the forum that is looking for pump and dum group in order to get signals on what is the right time to buy and sell their coins. the only purpose of those groups is to push notification to other users that joined them in order to get updated on whats the latest happening on the market regarding on their prices and movements. whether if your a newbie or pro , you can still participate on it of you feel that your too busy enough and dont have the time to check the markets more often.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
January 24, 2018, 03:02:05 AM
Thanks  Grin

For a newbie it is good to follow a pro trader. but not all the time and forever. sooner or later after you gained more experience you need to establish your own strategy in trading.

Never ever follow 100% a person. Teach your self how to trade just like catching fish and dont rely on others. 

Those new comers are the one's that these signal groups targeted as they're the one's that aren't confident and don't have a good knowledge so they're obviously taking the advantage. If you can spare yourself from joining please do so as they're just using people to help them hype the coin and they're the one's who's actually benefiting in the end.
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
January 24, 2018, 02:42:37 AM
Yes that is good. It's better than trading with careless about anything and just gambling it. Strategy and experience is important in trading . If we can't do that then we should only hold bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 106
January 24, 2018, 02:33:17 AM
Its not a better option to follow some signals just believe in your own instincts. Signals are'nt 100 percent sure about what to trade its better to do your own research. 
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
January 24, 2018, 01:55:52 AM
Thanks  Grin
Dont join a paid group like that,I'm sure they are looking for profits from not good members to start trading with people take the opportunity of friends. You can be lucky now but later you will get into the trap, not all groups clean of evil let alone you are told to pay monthly crazy.
what are the best is that the group that you have been joined for are you are all friends on that and you know each other and what you have wanted is by helping each other but if you dont really know personally the people on that group dont just trust easily.
Activity: 132
January 24, 2018, 01:21:08 AM
All those who are in trading professions and who are new people follow the signals. and the signal is good. I think the newcomers should follow the signals because the they get a good idea about the trading marker from it.
Merit: 250
January 24, 2018, 01:19:10 AM
I do not have experience in trading just rely on "instinct" and sometimes learn from youtube and some references
Activity: 52
January 24, 2018, 12:07:24 AM
Trading by following signal is a stragedy and every stragedy has a gap in it, it will not work all the time but sure it will help you in the normal situation. The market don't follow any scenario, the change is just about up or down and you're the one have to predict it to make the profits.
Activity: 658
January 24, 2018, 12:00:10 AM
Thanks  Grin

Another tip for you is follow "everything" that pro trader followed. Because there is a situation that i don't want you to face with. "Pro trader" gave this guy 5 coins and he decide to invest in 2 coins in 5. The result is 2 coins that the guy invested was dumped so hard in while the rest 3 coins he missed was pumped. So the lesson in this situation is following everything that pro trader gave you.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
January 23, 2018, 11:56:27 PM
I think believing on those signal is not a problem but you need to be very careful you need to be vigilant because some of those are just hyping a lot of people.You need to think first and always ask for second opinion.Some of them are doing like this they already bought a lot of the coins before they announce that it will pump.Now for sure if a lot of investors will follow for sure the coins will pump and that's the time that they will sell.If your smart you can sell together with them if you see that you had some profit gained.
Pages:
Jump to: