Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is the key to increase your portfolio in the Bear Market - page 4. (Read 2142 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Trading is the best option to increase the portfolio if any body know about the formula to trade in the bearish market other it may stuck your investment at any wrong time entry in any trade. So buy at bottom and wait for right time to sell.
Activity: 363
This thread actually has the basics of trading, well thanks for the information but what do you think will be the best platform to do some trading? Binance? bitfinex? bittrex? May you recommend some?
You have named good exchanges. But if to pick one, I would choose binance because it's so user-friendly aside from having big volumes and lesser shitcoins listed.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
This thread actually has the basics of trading, well thanks for the information but what do you think will be the best platform to do some trading? Binance? bitfinex? bittrex? May you recommend some?
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Trading is a great opportunity to increase your number of coins during the bear market but this will not
insure automatically profitability. It can happen that you increase the number of your coins significantly
but in value you still remain in loss with your portfolio. In bear market sometimes it is more profitable to
short your coins instead of trading.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
It can also serve as a key to the loss of your deposit if you are not well able to trade or are not ready for the unpredictability of the crypto market. Trading is best in more stable markets.
of course, trading crypto must indeed have its own expertise which can specifically be applied to trading techniques. because with market conditions like now trading crypto assets must have good calculations. I myself have not returned to the crypto trade, I will wait until later it will improve and I think it is good to start trading again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
Excluding trading the best way to increase ones portfolio in bear market is to keep buying the dips,I know nothing about trading and last time I tried I ended up losing all my coins
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
It can also serve as a key to the loss of your deposit if you are not well able to trade or are not ready for the unpredictability of the crypto market. Trading is best in more stable markets.
Activity: 438
Thank you for sharing your experiences, this is very useful for me. I often split my investments, 30% in USDT and 70% in BTC. And the most important thing is to restrain your greed and fear.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
Activity: 158
For now, trading has been keeping afloat in this bearish crypto situation. If I wait for my investments to go up, I would have gone bankrupt now. When I realized the middle of the year that the market won't be going up soon as predicted by many, I decided to trade portion of my assets and it has somehow sustained me.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I still do not understand people that are trading in manipulated market. If I want to trade, I will go to classic stock market and trade here, where trading indicators, analysis have sense. But here not, pumps and dumps when you do not expect it.
Then why you are here wearing that signature of fork coin?
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
I still do not understand people that are trading in manipulated market. If I want to trade, I will go to classic stock market and trade here, where trading indicators, analysis have sense. But here not, pumps and dumps when you do not expect it.

All because in the classical markets it is more and more stable, which means that the potential profit is less. In the crypto market, the risks are higher, but the profits too.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
Activity: 574
Of course, but keep in mund that margin trading is something what will stress your portfolio to the high risk!
You should be carefull with margin trading, this is my advice!
Activity: 420
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Trading can definitely be a big help in a bear market - but I think often the easiest way is to just trade your coins for USDT and then watch the market fall before buying back in later. If the market is dropping quickly, you don't really need deep knowledge and technical analysis skills, you just need to be confident that the stablecoin will hold its value as the other cryptos drop. If you're not confident of that, you can just trade back to fiat and then buy back in later - although obviously this tends to incur some fees.
You still need knowledge about technical analysis if you want to do that because if you do not have that knowledge and skill you could sell your coins for a stable coin just before it skyrockets and while you will still hold the same value in fiat the amount of coins that you are holding will go down since you decided to sell at the worst possible time.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Trading has a big factor here for us to earn anyhow in crypto's or bitcoinBTC.  Without this concepts, for sure majority that most community now are not here anymore. And for me, traders is the heart of this business. Whether bearish or bullish we can still both had a chance to earn Bitcoin or Cryptos.
Activity: 658
yes, but this is not so simple and come with a high potential risk i want to trade but i'm only experienced in the long-term trading and discovering hidden gems good luck for all traders
Activity: 294
Trading is an awesome instrument of increasing your savings, but do not forget that not every trader is successful. There are so much stories from people that have lost all their money just within several days by starting trading without any knowledge.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Trading is indeed the way to make profits in any kind of market. But when you have come to the conclusion that you really want to get into this whole trading game, you really should do your homework and do it thoroughly.

Trading is a mix of luck and intuition + attention and your ability to see what is going on in the bigger picture.
Pages:
Jump to: