Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 52. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
October 04, 2017, 03:38:36 PM
trading is unpredictable job it is true saying but this will true only whenever you have no knowledge of a trading that you want to start or sometime the market of your product natural down due to some issues due to which you have face a loss. so for a beneficial trader he should have enough knowledge about his trading.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
October 04, 2017, 12:02:41 PM
Trading is an unpredictable job! You are getting in right. It is unpredictable especially if you are not aware on what particular market or product that you are entering with. Make sure to do research about it and gain more knowledge before you do the first step. In life, we always do the risks but you have to also reevaluate it from time to time if you are going to the right place just at the right time.
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
October 04, 2017, 11:58:51 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

In those 3 opinions , you should have them all or at least you must have two in three of them. Those conditions are just basic conditions, if you want to be really succeed in this. You have to spend more time to make relationship , good stragedy and perfectly timing and exactly prediction. If you can gather all those conditions, you should follow trading career for your whole life.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
October 04, 2017, 10:21:14 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Tell me your opinions?

as my knowledge in trading you need more patience and strategy if the price falling down don't panic because is part of the movement of currency right timing and monitoring to your investment are the great strategy and always positve thinking about your investment become to grow the profit and correct the movement of trading currency can't pridect when and what time go up or go down the value.
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 04, 2017, 10:10:25 AM
Tell me your opinions?

Trading is highly skill-based. You need to develop your skills if you want to become a very effective trader. You have to learn reading charts and creating patterns and speculations of price direction. It is unpredictable of course but if you are trading with sufficient skills, you will end up gaining instead of losing.
Activity: 588
October 04, 2017, 09:37:08 AM
Tell me your opinions?

Yes trading is unpredictable job.Its like your in gambling you bet if you're going to win or not.But it is more good than gambling because if you dont have lick today maybe in some other time,But once you start to succeed in trading and learn techniques how to manage so that you will profit more rhan you expect.I think bitcoin trading is the best to become rich quick.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
October 04, 2017, 07:14:33 AM
I can pretty well predict that Bitcoin price will rise like it has been doing so for the past 8 years. There is no reason why it would not. It already has like 10 times if you go all the way back to 2009 (when it was first invented). And each time it multiplies from 3x to 20x in price. So I am pretty sure it will happen again after the coming crash. My prediction, precisely is that it will crash before reaching $10,000 and then eventually go down under $2,000 again over the course of a few years.
Activity: 247
Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol
October 04, 2017, 06:12:16 AM
This is normal. Crypto markets are very volatile in nature. So when you trade, first you have to set your profit so that even you are away the selling option is automatic. And also, definitely, you have to set stop loss so when you are away, it is automatic sell. Lastly, set your emotions calm. Whatever news or update that you read from the internet, stay calm. There are numerous FUD news over there that might let you panic sell. So study the market, then keep your emotions on guard. Just enjoy while taking profit.
Activity: 182
October 04, 2017, 05:34:48 AM
many people who think too much that trading is a job that has a big risk because it can not be predicted so many are afraid to start trading. whereas trading is one of the noblest jobs because it can create jobs for others. therefore we as an entrepreneur must be smart in running a business to reduce the risk of such losses. I advise not to be afraid to trade.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 04, 2017, 05:22:59 AM
Trading is very predictable considering the fact that we have had successful traders like warren buffet. This  reaffirmed my belief that trading can be analyzed and predicted (exact price movement).
 This can be based on charting analysis, fundamental analysis and technical analysis, experts in Japanese candlesticks most often predicts the price movement based on the type of candlestick formed at a resistance and support zone or supply and demand region.
Trading is not gambling which is like tossing a coin,  trading works accurately with a perfect strategy.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
October 04, 2017, 04:43:30 AM
Tell me your opinions?

And also the speed of thinking, the miscalculation for 10 moves forward, everything is like chess. In any work, you need to invest all your knowledge and strength, otherwise the return from this will be zero. Therefore, everything depends on you.
Trading is definitely unpredictable job. Most of the people are believe to the power of long term investment, but in returned it was results of high loses to their capital. Because not all coins and altcoins are going to increasing trends, sometimes they were experience of unfortunately decreasing of price in the market. But suddenly some coins are going into death because of unsuccessful establishing of products or services.

Yes so its always better to do a proper research about the potential of product you want to invest and look at the trend of that particular product and especially if you are trying to invest in something new or duplicate like alt coins and all please start with minimum capital and if you earn profit then use that on further investment.
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
October 04, 2017, 04:27:51 AM
Trading is very difficult work. But I want to think that it's possible to predict the most probable development of the market, using the analysis and constant practice and there are some interesting statistical regularity in trading

It's not possible to predict it accurately but you can somehow reached the closest prediction as possible. If someone can predict it, then they might be rich by now and increasing more their assets every now and then.

Analyzation is the key although it can be useless once a panic came. But still can be good reference so that we can make an output about the closest thing that may happened.
Everyone can predict the market but no one can know exactly what will happen and I think thats why many people go into trading as they try their fortune to it. Many people quit after their first try not knowing its a part of becoming a successfull trader.
Predicting only its just win or lose will be the possibility might gonna happen but there is nothing to worry because its just a part of it no one can know what will be the result before they trade just predicting on it.
ofcourse it is you can invest in a coin by seeing its previous performance but you cannot predict it exactly that what happen to it in the future but i think this is the beauty of the trading and you have to be confident enough to take risk and increase your skills in the field of trading. it is such a fun thing if you take it as a fun and enjoy every bit of it you will get profit in the end.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
October 04, 2017, 03:56:13 AM
I know that trading is half gamble and half good predictions. It is not about the predictability of bitcoins make you lost money but your emotion does that. We can say that bitcoins price movement varies on many factors such as fork or anything else. This factor is visible so it means it can help you to predict the right way. But as emotions checked in you there's no way that you win.

Therefore, it is essential to learn to master and control your emotions when it comes to trading - actually, that just in trading but in investing in general. Emotions drive the high and low of prices even in stock market. That is why those who are in full control of their emotions and have solid pre-planned trading wins.
The first thing you have to know is just to ensure you have control over yourself when it comes to trading and must also ensure
you risk what you are afford to lose. It's a big market that gives big opportunity but without knowledge you will never be successful.

It's unpredictable but your job is to predict, so do your job well.
It is true indeed, I think trading is slightly predictable especially if you have enough experience and knowledge upon it. Trading will be tough for you to predict if you are just beginner and while the time passes and you become more expert upon it you could now predict on what price of the coin will be. Furthermore, If you are keep updated then it will be easy for you to forecast on how it will go.

Indeed. As with most things, experience changes your chances from zero to decent. There's nothing sure with trading. But observe why experienced traders earn real money most of the time. Even though its unpredictable, there will be ways to come.up with a good trade with every knowledge you've accumulated.

It is the experience of these traders that made them make wise financial and trading decisions. There will always be a risk whenever you invest or trade but one can calculate these risks and make a prediction from it. Emotions surely play a part in trading and the experienced traders have learned to control their emotions so as not for it to affect their trading and decisions.

We can but hope to predict as accurately as possible despite the risks that there are in trading. It is an undeniable fact that the price charts are hard to predict and all we can do is guess and speculate. Through keeping up with news and events, one can deduce and make decisions from these.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 04, 2017, 03:40:46 AM
Trading is an unpredictable job, thats why it is wise to start trading with a small amount

I think it is even better to start trading with small amounts, as you will make mistakes in the beginning.

If you want to be a good trader you will have to do your own research about the coins you are willing to invest in.

By doing your own research I mean acquiring as much information as you can about the coin you want to buy.

Personally I try to read related articles and also attending to bitcoin meetups.

Recently i discovered some free software that predicts the future market of several coins. www.cryptoforesight.org

This should not be your only reference, but still I managed to make some profit using it.

One of the most important things in trading is to never give up, even if you have lost some of your investment.

If you keep trying you will keep learning, a good trader will make mistakes but learn from them every time.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
October 04, 2017, 02:15:26 AM
Trading is very difficult work. But I want to think that it's possible to predict the most probable development of the market, using the analysis and constant practice and there are some interesting statistical regularity in trading

It's not possible to predict it accurately but you can somehow reached the closest prediction as possible. If someone can predict it, then they might be rich by now and increasing more their assets every now and then.

Analyzation is the key although it can be useless once a panic came. But still can be good reference so that we can make an output about the closest thing that may happened.
Everyone can predict the market but no one can know exactly what will happen and I think thats why many people go into trading as they try their fortune to it. Many people quit after their first try not knowing its a part of becoming a successfull trader.
Predicting only its just win or lose will be the possibility might gonna happen but there is nothing to worry because its just a part of it no one can know what will be the result before they trade just predicting on it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 04, 2017, 01:56:05 AM
Indeed we must for trading if we have methods, money and control of our emotions. Without these three core elements there is no real trading. If you go directly to the trading market and think that I will just buy low and sell high then that will not work most of the time because coins value is affected by many others things around which you should cover up in your methods of trade. Secondly if I'm jumping in the market saying myself that I will get loads of returns just by investing few dollars then that's for sure wrong and having less probability of happening. Like one in thousand will get that chance of 1000x profits but not all. So better be ready to invest and loos lots of money before we can get can started. Then there comes the emotions, the only enemy of the human being which can destroy his life in terms of trades, assets and money and much more. Im mean people die for love, lols. What do you think about the trade?
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
October 04, 2017, 01:50:07 AM
Tell me your opinions?

And also the speed of thinking, the miscalculation for 10 moves forward, everything is like chess. In any work, you need to invest all your knowledge and strength, otherwise the return from this will be zero. Therefore, everything depends on you.
Trading is definitely unpredictable job. Most of the people are believe to the power of long term investment, but in returned it was results of high loses to their capital. Because not all coins and altcoins are going to increasing trends, sometimes they were experience of unfortunately decreasing of price in the market. But suddenly some coins are going into death because of unsuccessful establishing of products or services.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 04, 2017, 01:30:24 AM
Tell me your opinions?

legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
October 04, 2017, 12:48:32 AM
That why it's not easy to earn money from trading Smiley). You need to do a lot of research about the coin market before trading to find out which one is the best altcoin to buy at anytime. Beside you should collect the news from the coin you're going to buy from twitter (you can easily find out in coinmarketcap.com).

Beside, I know a free volume analysis tool for trading but it only support bittrex so if anyone want to try you can use it: http://pumpcoin.top/

It's a product from my friend. Hope you guys like it Wink
It is true that trading is unpredictable job. You didn't know when you're going to sell or when you're going to buy to increase your investments.
Also, you would highly take risk your investment in trading, so we must be wise in trading.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
October 04, 2017, 12:39:37 AM
Yes it is unpredictable but the chart may help you.
chart guides me a lots lots lots,
I could grow with the chart reading,
it is not a guarantee but a chart will help you
Chart reading is not the only way that could help you, actually there are times that a certain market will be manipulated by the whales and for sure that chart is becoming useless under the situation. What we have to do is to always aware of the news as well, and be active monitoring the price movement as when people love to speculative in a positive manner whales will come in to get easy money and then they quickly get out.
Pages:
Jump to: