Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 53. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 100
October 03, 2017, 10:28:17 PM
Yes it is unpredictable but the chart may help you.
chart guides me a lots lots lots,
I could grow with the chart reading,
it is not a guarantee but a chart will help you
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
October 03, 2017, 03:45:36 PM
Of course. But, this is the attractive part of trading. Even the people's proper job is not certain. They can be fired. Life is not predictable, so it shouldn't be excuse.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
October 03, 2017, 12:15:04 PM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

EVERYONE can try to predict market but not everyone is right that's why and how people can lose their fortune.
Activity: 126
October 03, 2017, 12:05:39 PM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Tell me your opinions?

Yes you need to have a strategy that works for you and stick to it. Thats the only way it works.
Strategies and abilities to make quality decisions are the qualities that makes a pro trader different from an apprentice. Trading is lovely as long as you can make it count and work out your strategies perfectly so you can win more than losing.
Trading is the job which needs passions , skills , stragedy and informations. It's not really easily to be succeed in trading. If you ask some pro trader about his begin moment. I bet he will say he usually lose much money in trading too, but for each cents he lose , he earned for himself a lesson to become better . Even till now, he still loses much money but of course it's less than the number that he earns. But i guess one more thing you need to improving everytime you have opportunities is relationships around you. More relationship mean more opportunities for you . Don't miss it !
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
October 03, 2017, 11:53:26 AM
Tell me your opinions?

Yes you need to have a strategy that works for you and stick to it. Thats the only way it works.
Strategies and abilities to make quality decisions are the qualities that makes a pro trader different from an apprentice. Trading is lovely as long as you can make it count and work out your strategies perfectly so you can win more than losing.
Activity: 224
October 03, 2017, 03:43:17 AM
Tell me your opinions?

While having investment/capital for trading you need two more things to become a successful trader i.e experience and patience. A trader who can't control his/her emotions while trading could never be successful. There isn't any complex method involved in trading, through experience you become able to decide the PPP which is Perfect price on Perfect time at Perfect place while buying and selling.
Totally with you in my point of view experience is the most important thing together with the ability to predict by reading the data flow
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
October 03, 2017, 03:32:29 AM
Tell me your opinions?

While having investment/capital for trading you need two more things to become a successful trader i.e experience and patience. A trader who can't control his/her emotions while trading could never be successful. There isn't any complex method involved in trading, through experience you become able to decide the PPP which is Perfect price on Perfect time at Perfect place while buying and selling.

Nice. When I really distancing my life after a bad trade, I can really see that there is really no such complex needed in order to earn with trading - all we really have to do is to have patience and a pre-planned trading and we are all set - we just wait when everything is triggered and there should be no emotion that will be going to be involved in your trading.

I agree with you on this point, there should be no emotions in tradings and if you are emotional then do not do trading or else do control your emotions before tradings. For trading you also have to have a bit of experience and knowledge about the market and trends of that coin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
October 02, 2017, 09:47:19 PM
Tell me your opinions?

Nice. When I really distancing my life after a bad trade, I can really see that there is really no such complex needed in order to earn with trading - all we really have to do is to have patience and a pre-planned trading and we are all set - we just wait when everything is triggered and there should be no emotion that will be going to be involved in your trading.
copper member
Activity: 1050
October 02, 2017, 02:55:23 PM
Tell me your opinions?

Activity: 196
October 02, 2017, 02:48:30 PM
That why it's not easy to earn money from trading Smiley). You need to do a lot of research about the coin market before trading to find out which one is the best altcoin to buy at anytime. Beside you should collect the news from the coin you're going to buy from twitter (you can easily find out in coinmarketcap.com).

Beside, I know a free volume analysis tool for trading but it only support bittrex so if anyone want to try you can use it: http://pumpcoin.top/

It's a product from my friend. Hope you guys like it Wink
Activity: 756
October 02, 2017, 02:31:40 PM
Well yes. we can not even considerate trading in it self as a job. it would be a free work rather than a job.
Trading is related to a market witch obeys to some unstable rules that what makes trading not predictable.

If you equipped yourself with the right trading knowledge and skills, then it is really indeed more than a job but a lifestyle. You can earn tremendous account that when you were still working, you can't believe you can get it. I personally know a friend who is really making it big with trading cryptocurrencies..
Activity: 126
September 30, 2017, 02:31:22 PM
Well yes. we can not even considerate trading in it self as a job. it would be a free work rather than a job.
Trading is related to a market witch obeys to some unstable rules that what makes trading not predictable.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
September 30, 2017, 10:25:04 AM
The subject is agreeable because trading is indeed an unpredictable job. Because we cannot tell when, where or how we will earn in trading. Therefore Bitcoin is an unpredictable job we have to hold and save for the future of all crypto currency. It is hard to predict the value of bitcoin it can be higher or lower.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
September 30, 2017, 09:51:45 AM
Crypto's are unpredictable in nature. Every time you think you've learned the pattern it does something new to surprise.
Stick to fundamentals and long-term trends and you will do well. Unless you are margin trading and have the ability to short a position, just buy & hold, less stress. You can never predict anything when it comes to these type of markets. Don't predict, just hold.
Don't set aside the prediction because its always have a good prediction no one can make the most of money just by holding unless you only hold bitcoins or the top coins. Trading is unpredictable because of the market and it is not controlled by the site owner the price was been played by the traders and to get profit you should overtake them with your skills.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
September 30, 2017, 09:27:16 AM
Crypto's are unpredictable in nature. Every time you think you've learned the pattern it does something new to surprise.
Stick to fundamentals and long-term trends and you will do well. Unless you are margin trading and have the ability to short a position, just buy & hold, less stress. You can never predict anything when it comes to these type of markets. Don't predict, just hold.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
September 30, 2017, 08:01:04 AM
Trading is very difficult work. But I want to think that it's possible to predict the most probable development of the market, using the analysis and constant practice and there are some interesting statistical regularity in trading

It's not possible to predict it accurately but you can somehow reached the closest prediction as possible. If someone can predict it, then they might be rich by now and increasing more their assets every now and then.

Analyzation is the key although it can be useless once a panic came. But still can be good reference so that we can make an output about the closest thing that may happened.
Everyone can predict the market but no one can know exactly what will happen and I think thats why many people go into trading as they try their fortune to it. Many people quit after their first try not knowing its a part of becoming a successfull trader.
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
September 30, 2017, 07:34:54 AM
i think so and i am agree with this opinion because trading is always unpredictable that i already observed.
i have to learn many things about trading..
That makes the beauty of business. If you know everything already then there is no charm in that thing. You are making plans and deciding upon them but you don’t know what happens. Sometimes you get winning, sometimes you get learning.
Activity: 386
September 29, 2017, 06:47:44 AM
Yes because not every day you will earn here. And it's not stable here is that bitcoins will fall and of course the Altcoins are down. So you should be able to focus on it and you will not be neglected because of a bit of falling your bitcoins and you're losing. So if you are planning to get into trading you really need a lot of patience and understanding. And of course knowledge so you do not fool
exactly not every day is yours and not every day you earn here but if you not earn any time you will learn and next time it will help you to do better decision in the term of trading. trading is no doubt an unpredictable job but the choice of coin really matters which comes with experience.
Un-predictableness is the beauty of trading. And in crypto currencies this is of much advantages. Day trade is one of its own kind to make daily earnings and like you said, it is not the time every day that you will earn. Some days you will earn and some days you will learn. Make your good results from that learnings and enjoy this un-predictability of trading.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 29, 2017, 05:45:15 AM
Yes. Day trading involves more risk but it also results in higher returns. You might get a return of say 50% a year on your investment whereas a good trader can do that every week and or even couple of days if the market conditions are right.
Also, not all traders are the same or rather they do not all use the same kind of strategy. Many are what's referred to as news traders who basically only trade during times of big news events. Others again trade on larger timeframes where they might only check their trades once a week or month while others might trade on the lower timeframes and they are usually not in a trade for more than a couple of minutes or hours.
Activity: 189
September 29, 2017, 05:25:24 AM
Trading is very unpredictable. You can lose or grow money  through trading. This game is not for faint of heart.
Pages:
Jump to: