Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 54. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
September 29, 2017, 04:42:02 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

take trading seriously but in simple way dont take this in your emotion because nothing will happen if you lose control in your feelings then accept if you lose,i think better is to risk money that you can afford to lose then dont think others lose because me i can earn in trading
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
September 29, 2017, 04:33:07 AM
trading is an activity that can not be predicted. yes indeed like that fact, especially if we experience losses therein we will feel a deep disappointment but if we benefit from the results of the trade then we will feel a proud advantage. that's the risk that we have to face in doing the trading process therefore we should be able to anticipate before.
Activity: 273
September 28, 2017, 10:00:25 PM
That is one thing that is for certain. Markets are unpredictable over time. You think your methods are working one minute and the next they're not because the volume is low, etc.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 28, 2017, 05:51:52 PM
Trading is very difficult work. But I want to think that it's possible to predict the most probable development of the market, using the analysis and constant practice and there are some interesting statistical regularity in trading

It's not possible to predict it accurately but you can somehow reached the closest prediction as possible. If someone can predict it, then they might be rich by now and increasing more their assets every now and then.

Analyzation is the key although it can be useless once a panic came. But still can be good reference so that we can make an output about the closest thing that may happened.

And most predictions can considered as speculations since some of it are not having a good backup and support why their predictions will happened.

It's easy to predict like saying, tomorrow the price will be $5,000 or something but the accuracy is on question since it was not well detailed and just came up out of their precious instincts.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
September 28, 2017, 05:37:28 PM
Trading is very difficult work. But I want to think that it's possible to predict the most probable development of the market, using the analysis and constant practice and there are some interesting statistical regularity in trading
If you have that thought, you are playing your money, because you think your analysic not right all, not is the way can help you make money. Let's think it is a job important like real-life job, you can change your life from trading.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
September 28, 2017, 04:08:15 PM

It's not possible to predict it accurately but you can somehow reached the closest prediction as possible. If someone can predict it, then they might be rich by now and increasing more their assets every now and then.

Analyzation is the key although it can be useless once a panic came. But still can be good reference so that we can make an output about the closest thing that may happened.
Activity: 434
Merit: 263
September 28, 2017, 01:58:10 PM
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
September 28, 2017, 11:06:20 AM
Trading is indeed a unpredictable job specially here in the crypto world we all know that the crypto market is so volatile sometimes the value of coins flactuates very high or very low we never know when we will earn a good profit or we end at loss. But for the members here who are in trading are already used to it to the volatility of the market.

daily speculators are able to take the opportunity of that uncertainty, in the position of price reduction, they can still generate profits, bitcoin volality is not bad if we are also involved in the altcoin market, all routinely overcome with regular monitoring. Nothing is unpredictable, trading is not a gambling game.
Activity: 182
September 28, 2017, 10:42:51 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

Yes you need to have a strategy that works for you and stick to it. Thats the only way it works.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 28, 2017, 10:16:00 AM
I used to trade for a trading arcade with no salary for a couple of years back in 2009, only the split from profits, that was quite unpredictable Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
September 26, 2017, 07:20:04 PM
Yes because not every day you will earn here. And it's not stable here is that bitcoins will fall and of course the Altcoins are down. So you should be able to focus on it and you will not be neglected because of a bit of falling your bitcoins and you're losing. So if you are planning to get into trading you really need a lot of patience and understanding. And of course knowledge so you do not fool
exactly not every day is yours and not every day you earn here but if you not earn any time you will learn and next time it will help you to do better decision in the term of trading. trading is no doubt an unpredictable job but the choice of coin really matters which comes with experience.
Trading is unpredictable because we can only make predictions about future. There is always a room for exceptions and this is what happens in this profession sometimes. The factors that contribute in the market value of any asset are vast and independent of each other. For instance, China's political move of banning ICOs and exchanges was its free decision but it decreased the value drastically. Nobody imagined that.
Activity: 44
Merit: 10
September 26, 2017, 07:23:01 AM
Trading is indeed a unpredictable job specially here in the crypto world we all know that the crypto market is so volatile sometimes the value of coins flactuates very high or very low we never know when we will earn a good profit or we end at loss. But for the members here who are in trading are already used to it to the volatility of the market.
Activity: 642
September 26, 2017, 03:13:56 AM
Yes because not every day you will earn here. And it's not stable here is that bitcoins will fall and of course the Altcoins are down. So you should be able to focus on it and you will not be neglected because of a bit of falling your bitcoins and you're losing. So if you are planning to get into trading you really need a lot of patience and understanding. And of course knowledge so you do not fool
exactly not every day is yours and not every day you earn here but if you not earn any time you will learn and next time it will help you to do better decision in the term of trading. trading is no doubt an unpredictable job but the choice of coin really matters which comes with experience.
Activity: 644
September 26, 2017, 02:24:52 AM
Trading is definitely unpredictable. You think you have a system down pat and then maybe there isn't enough volume the next couple weeks and it throws off your predictions. It really is hard to tell with the market.
It is really true that when you enter the world of trading is like you put yourself to the unsure things. It is truly unpredictable you didn't know when to buy or to sell your bitcoin. All yo have to do is keep inform and knowledgeable on what's are going on in pricing. I didnt mean that you always check or monitor the pricing of buy or sell, what i mean is atleast you have any idea what is going on.

The business of trading is undoubtedly unpredictable, however this condition seems especially evident in the shorter periods of time. When you have the opportunity to set longer term trading strategies, it is possible to have better risk control through a more refined money management, so I am convinced that the true trading business is in the long-term strategies and investments.
Actually you can do both and you can make money doing short term and long term investment, however there are investors who are not really good in predicting the short term price movement so they loss due to lack of timing. For me, holding in a long term is way easier as we just have to trust and believe that the success will continue and with that, the price will follow since the supply is very limited.
If other traders will hold their coin like your said, how to do you make profit on the market while most of the traders do not want to sell their coin? Therefore, let's thinking no way can helps you make the best profit, because every way has a defect.
Activity: 679
September 25, 2017, 11:40:34 PM
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
September 25, 2017, 07:42:06 PM
Trading is definitely unpredictable. You think you have a system down pat and then maybe there isn't enough volume the next couple weeks and it throws off your predictions. It really is hard to tell with the market.
It is really true that when you enter the world of trading is like you put yourself to the unsure things. It is truly unpredictable you didn't know when to buy or to sell your bitcoin. All yo have to do is keep inform and knowledgeable on what's are going on in pricing. I didnt mean that you always check or monitor the pricing of buy or sell, what i mean is atleast you have any idea what is going on.

The business of trading is undoubtedly unpredictable, however this condition seems especially evident in the shorter periods of time. When you have the opportunity to set longer term trading strategies, it is possible to have better risk control through a more refined money management, so I am convinced that the true trading business is in the long-term strategies and investments.
Actually you can do both and you can make money doing short term and long term investment, however there are investors who are not really good in predicting the short term price movement so they loss due to lack of timing. For me, holding in a long term is way easier as we just have to trust and believe that the success will continue and with that, the price will follow since the supply is very limited.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
September 25, 2017, 07:07:37 PM

Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
September 25, 2017, 07:00:05 PM
Yes you can't 100% predict what will happend weekly/monthly it may go high or go low but people know how to get a stable income by just trading.
although we can not predict exactly for 1 month but we get a stable income. there are currently no other jobs that can ensure we earn money. at least we can get income that may be in accordance with expectations, trading is a safe job in my opinion. do not take too long holding the coin, the most important is when the price goes up then I will sell the coin that I have. do not expect too much because we better get a little profit than wait too long. I apply this in every action I do and I am grateful to get very good results to make my family happy.

I agree one point in trading we don't become greedy and we don't make any big expectation. for suppose if you are expecting to make minimum 50% profit in one attempt then you may have to wait for a week or a month or more not sure you can make it in short time. But if you put a limit for your expectation for example 10% or more this could be possible in short time. Like this you have to trade and increase your capital.

Cause they expect to much they may have some failed on it i agree with your opinion i think too that the reason why they fail cause all here know that trading is a unpredictable job even your a good trader there comes a time that you have made some wrong decision just because of expecting too much on it.
They are not failing they are learning because after many tries there are a success so i would like to say that they should need to see there previous mistakes to learn and make there mistakes there strong points.

That is so true. You should have this kind of mindset from the very beginning you just started trading - your main mindset should be you either win or learn. Make it a way to learn in every trade you do and never stop learning this will make you, even more, better cryptocurrency trader.
As a trader it wont really be an easy journey since you would really meet along the way lots of trial and error this is why some people would lose their hope and courage to go further on engaging into trading which they do easily give up but some people would really stand up no matter what.Losing money is just really part of learning process some cant already handle the cost of losing funds on them this is why they decide to stop.
All job in crypto currency world were stable, it will become unpredictable if the value of bitcoin was fluctuate in the market so past. Therefore facing of currency in crypto society were move up down up down so it's hard to the traders to predict the future value of bitcoin and altcoins. I suggest to hold all crypto and be patience to wait before sell it.

Not all jobs are stable, a big example for that is trading as you won't be receiving a fixed amount of income because it depends on how you do. you might get higher than

usual or lower than usual. There is always a great fluctuation of price between crytocurrencies particularly altcoins so its normal, if you want to make a closer to accurate

prediction observing the market and being updated to the news is a better option. well all traders wait for the price to rise, i haven't heard of a guy who sold right after selling.
Activity: 910
September 25, 2017, 06:51:20 PM
Activity: 630
September 25, 2017, 06:18:40 PM
Yes you can't 100% predict what will happend weekly/monthly it may go high or go low but people know how to get a stable income by just trading.
although we can not predict exactly for 1 month but we get a stable income. there are currently no other jobs that can ensure we earn money. at least we can get income that may be in accordance with expectations, trading is a safe job in my opinion. do not take too long holding the coin, the most important is when the price goes up then I will sell the coin that I have. do not expect too much because we better get a little profit than wait too long. I apply this in every action I do and I am grateful to get very good results to make my family happy.

I agree one point in trading we don't become greedy and we don't make any big expectation. for suppose if you are expecting to make minimum 50% profit in one attempt then you may have to wait for a week or a month or more not sure you can make it in short time. But if you put a limit for your expectation for example 10% or more this could be possible in short time. Like this you have to trade and increase your capital.

Cause they expect to much they may have some failed on it i agree with your opinion i think too that the reason why they fail cause all here know that trading is a unpredictable job even your a good trader there comes a time that you have made some wrong decision just because of expecting too much on it.
They are not failing they are learning because after many tries there are a success so i would like to say that they should need to see there previous mistakes to learn and make there mistakes there strong points.

That is so true. You should have this kind of mindset from the very beginning you just started trading - your main mindset should be you either win or learn. Make it a way to learn in every trade you do and never stop learning this will make you, even more, better cryptocurrency trader.
As a trader it wont really be an easy journey since you would really meet along the way lots of trial and error this is why some people would lose their hope and courage to go further on engaging into trading which they do easily give up but some people would really stand up no matter what.Losing money is just really part of learning process some cant already handle the cost of losing funds on them this is why they decide to stop.
All job in crypto currency world were stable, it will become unpredictable if the value of bitcoin was fluctuate in the market so fast. Therefore facing of currency in crypto society were move up down up down so it's hard to the traders to predict the future value of bitcoin and altcoins. I suggest to hold all crypto and be patience to wait before sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: