Pages:
Author

Topic: TravelFlex : Decentralized Social Network & Payment System - page 22. (Read 24846 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Understood the travel part.Which countries are you primary targeting ?  It would take ages to reach the horizons which are not  in your continent.
Don't see how Decentralised Social Networks will play a big role here ? I don't see no connection between the two sectors targeted here.The card comes with a service fee or you are taking that as a transaction fee ?
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
There is always a risk that the credit cards would be stolen so using this one would be favorable for the travelers because even though the card is lost, there will be a pin code connected to the phone so the one who found it cannot use the card. I like the Near Field Communication (NFC) to see who uses Travelflex around you so that in case you will be out of travelflex then you can just buy from them. Maybe you can have partnerships with travel agencies so that in case there are travelers, they can suggest travelflex to be used by them.
Hello,

Yes we have partners. We are setting up a legal entity in Gibraltar and are talking with regulators to manage the cards payment system.
I find these interesting. But I've got some concerns regarding "Physical Travelflex card (usable as a credit/ATM card)," do you have partners now or still looking? I'm sure that if this will be implemented, it would be limited tp certain countries and will take a lot of time to reach other countries.
Hello,

Yes we have partners. We are setting up a legal entity in Gibraltar and are talking with regulators to manage the cards payment system.

Its will work just over the mastercard network. As any other debit/cc works.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
There is always a risk that the credit cards would be stolen so using this one would be favorable for the travelers because even though the card is lost, there will be a pin code connected to the phone so the one who found it cannot use the card. I like the Near Field Communication (NFC) to see who uses Travelflex around you so that in case you will be out of travelflex then you can just buy from them. Maybe you can have partnerships with travel agencies so that in case there are travelers, they can suggest travelflex to be used by them.
Is there a separate thread for the ICO?

This is our Project discussion thread and Bounty thread is here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/travelflex-bounty-campaign-2547636
After going through whitepaper Project looks quite promising .The project is gonna revolutionalize the Travel industry which  one of the world’s largest industries.looking forward to be part of ICO.
Thank you for your wise words. ICO will open in next few hours on our official website http://travelflex.org/
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
I find these interesting. But I've got some concerns regarding "Physical Travelflex card (usable as a credit/ATM card)," do you have partners now or still looking? I'm sure that if this will be implemented, it would be limited tp certain countries and will take a lot of time to reach other countries.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Is there a separate thread for the ICO?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
After going through whitepaper Project looks quite promising .The project is gonna revolutionalize the Travel industry which  one of the world’s largest industries.looking forward to be part of ICO.

You will be able to swap your “old” TRF coins for the “new” DAG TRF. The coins will not be named different, they will still be called TRF. However, they will now run on a much faster algorithm, DAG. You will have enough time to swap your TRF for the DAG based coins. You will receive the new DAG based TRF 1:1, meaning you will receive the same amount of DAG based TRF for every “old” TRF you swap.

Before you swap you can store your TRF in your web wallet, exchange wallet, android wallet or desktop wallet.

All tests with the new DAG algorithm have been successful and there are about 3.900 transactions per second (TPS) possible. But we will not stop here, we will update and with new users, the TPS will only grow more. By December, it is estimated that 10.000 TPS is possible.

There will be no more mining. Instead, there will be a reward structure based on nodes and masternodes. You will be able to lock your TRF on an investment platform (an offline wallet) and get rewards for every 30 days your TRF are locked on the platform.

There will be an official swap platform and a tutorial will be released. Please only swap on the official platform!

Pages:
Jump to: