Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON to soon displace ETHEREUM? - page 11. (Read 12708 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 108
May 18, 2019, 03:00:53 AM
Ethereum is one of the most recognized crypto like bitcoin but TRON is not like that so even if got some better usability now the chances of replacing is not there.

ICO also big positivity for the ethereum so until ICO running ethereum will rule the altcoins.
Even if there's a new system called IEO now, I think ETH will still be on top of all altcoins because it continues to improve and they are not letting any competition to ruin their place. ICO is a big thing yes, and i hope they will be more active with a real project. TRON is just a coin who keeps aiming on top but for sure it will be hard for TRON to replace ETH.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
May 18, 2019, 02:57:39 AM
I would only say Tron is big and actively (trying) to compete with ethereum in the blockchain space but I need to see Tron do more work in areas of Ethereum strong hold, only then can it compare. Partnership news are now old school for Ethereum
I consider the replacement of Ethereum, in loud words, competition, attempts to reach the level, everything is great, but if we look at the value of the coins, the question will immediately disappear, both projects are good and continue the competition, it will only push the market towards development, queue will have a positive impact on all cryptoindustry
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
May 18, 2019, 02:43:46 AM
From is really a good altcoins and I read on the news that its transactions so far beats ETH and neo combine I guess but still ETH have better support overall , tron is the king of dapps I accept that but every other things else belongs to ETH
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
May 18, 2019, 02:33:05 AM
Boasting about the partnership just made Tron look like a start up project wanting to get some attention in my eyes.
I think what's currently making tron a top 10 or 20 is just the marketing effort of their CEO, not much about the technology. 
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
May 18, 2019, 02:28:08 AM
Ethereum is one of the most recognized crypto like bitcoin but TRON is not like that so even if got some better usability now the chances of replacing is not there.

ICO also big positivity for the ethereum so until ICO running ethereum will rule the altcoins.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
May 18, 2019, 02:25:22 AM
I would only say Tron is big and actively (trying) to compete with ethereum in the blockchain space but I need to see Tron do more work in areas of Ethereum strong hold, only then can it compare. Partnership news are now old school for Ethereum

i like the words about partnership news are now old school for ethereum
this mean tron is behind the ethereum for now, right ?
maybe need more time for tron to compete with the kings of altcoins called ethereum
Activity: 812
May 18, 2019, 02:11:59 AM
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
May 18, 2019, 02:09:19 AM

Are you a TRON believer?

no i'm not a tron believer, but i'am is an ethereum believer
i never think if tron will displace ethereum in the future my friend
in my mind ethereum is much better than tron in all aspects  Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 18, 2019, 02:00:08 AM
A healthy competition would be  good between TRON and Ethereum but I don't think TRON would displace Ethereum any time just yet. If there will be also a list of partnerships that Ethereum had just attained then I think you'll know what I mean. Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
May 18, 2019, 01:53:04 AM

There is a big potential of TRON to soon be a big leader in the world of cryptocurrency. Some are saying this has the potential to displace
Ethereum not just in market capitalization but importantly with adoption as it is now boasting of many Dapp users.  

Recently, Justin Sun announced that #TRON smashes Dapp record with over 100k Daily Users on May 16. The crypto market is experiencing an upward trend and Dapps are not to be left behind. As it is, #TRX has just broken it own all-time high record in daily active DApp users."

Aside from this, TRON is proud to have gain partnerships with many known entities and I am sure more can be coming in the next few months. Here is the list for now:

#TRON Partnerships of 2019:
@Opera - Web Browser
@Travalacom - Travel
@Swarm - Tokenization
@ALSassociation - ALS
@Tether_to - USDT-TRON
@CoinFlipATM - TRON ATMs
@HuobiGlobal - #TRX Derivatives
@BitGo - Custody
@BinanceBCF - Charity
@DACCblockchain - AI

With this as the developmental backdrop, it is easy to conclude that TRON is the rising star. I am looking forward for the possibility of a good and healthy rivalry between Vitalik Buterin and Justin Sun.

Are you a TRON believer?

Pages:
Jump to: