Pages:
Author

Topic: TrumpCoin [TRUMP] - *OFFICIAL THREAD* Funding Projects Domestically & WorldWide - page 7. (Read 44577 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Hi

Contacting from Nova

Wallet is unable to sync after update, this output:
InvalidChainFound: invalid block=847f18b1029e72d6850b height=716196 trust=105405373307 blocktrust=65537 date=12/07/18 01:25:03
InvalidChainFound: current best=187759eaf24f674ca248 height=716195 trust=105405307770 blocktrust=65537 date=12/05/18 14:05:58
ERROR: SetBestChain() : SetBestChainInner failed
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : AddToBlockIndex failed
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED

We have tried with empty chain, with old blockchain, and with bootstrap, same issue.

Please recommend what we should do.
Activity: 179
Merit: 102
Is the V3 wallet on a different chain?

I sent some coins from Livecoin to my new wallet, but they did not arrive.

However, from Livecoin to cryptopia it's no problem.

I've reached out to both exchanges to make sure they have the new compiles. There are many users on forks so it will take a bit to get this cleaned up. Sad

Hi Nova, Here's the latest source. Please let us know how your compile goes. We've got a pending issue with Cryptoid's explorer we're still working out.

https://github.com/trumpcoinsupport/V3.0Trump
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Is the V3 wallet on a different chain?

I sent some coins from Livecoin to my new wallet, but they did not arrive.

However, from Livecoin to cryptopia it's no problem.
REQUEST: Will the TrumpCoin investors that have the following static IP's please upgrade to Version 3 of the wallets! If anyone knows who these IP's belong to please contact them as well as any other TrumpCoin followers and get them to upgrade asap. Not only is the staking ROI now at 10% but keeping the wallets synced to an accurate block count and chain is important to the longevity of this coin. Please discontinue using version 1 & 2 of the wallets.

Please upgrade asap to the TrumpCoin MAGA 3.0.0.0 version
Wallet V3 synchronize ok.

A great idea with a sliding menu  Smiley

Yes, the moving menu is a great feature but most don't know it's there or use it.
You just click and hold the ||| part of the menu bar and you can shift it around the window to a better position. Some may find it useful.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Wallet V3 synchronize ok.

A great idea with a sliding menu  Smiley
New TrumpCoin V3 wallets now available!

There is a Windows 32-bit ready and a Linux Ubuntu 16.04 version. Apple Mac is still coming soon.

Additionally, the ROI annual return has been increased from 2% to 10% effective on block 716,000. You can confirm what your block count is on the wallet console command line by typing getblockcount. You should be in the 716,2xx block count range.

Please upgrade to these new V3 wallets as soon as possible and start staking. There are many TrumpCoin wallets on erroneous forked blockchains and staking is not operating properly for those V1 and V2 wallets. The new wallets are downloadable from the website or here.

Windows 32bit Version 3 Wallet https://drive.google.com/open?id=1A2AbVuiONG2pAlVrMuJqxfOYX2AaHANA
Linux Version 3 Wallet https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-bE6VDvYqY4nEbeZhEWuBoN2-Y-xvbZA

I've also attached a link to a bootstrap file from my V3 wallet. It contains the blk0001.dat file and the txleveldb folder.
Accurate block height for this bootstrap will start you at least 716,195. Much faster than starting over.

1. Make sure you have a good safe backup of your wallet.dat file. Close down your V3 TrumpCoin program.
2. Remove everything from that folder except your wallet.dat and your trumpcoin.conf file (You can get more V3 addnodes from here later https://chainz.cryptoid.info/trump/#!network
3. Unzip/copy these file and folders into that V3 directory and then startup the V3 wallet program.
4. It should get you pretty close to today's blockchain total.

TrumpCoin V3 Bootstrap Download https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Urlbu_OcapMvKhl3NjsmI-t5pQ39Tpx_/view?usp=sharing

-----------------------
My apologies for the delay but we wanted to make sure the new wallets were performing accurately before releasing. Contrary to popular criticisms I have been involved with TrumpCoin for over 2 years, so the two-week delay is moot as far as I'm concerned. Finding a decent, trustworthy developer (this is Trump coin after all) has taken a long time. Not to mention all of this has been funded, supported and created out of my own pocket. So if you want things to happen faster donations would definitely help.

Anyways, please download the new wallets, get them synced up and keep supporting us. Now is a great time to get your wallets full before the market turns around. Never give up!

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Donate me some please everyone who see this post Cry
Trumpcoin (TRUMP) - TKMHmKvVJrn1yqVFpUd1PMz63g3oXJPx2h
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hmmmm, when are you going to anounce the recompiled wallet?? Its 2 weeks now!  btw the website really looks un proffesional! you need to understand that you have to invest a lot yourself. not reacting to simple messages here is not going to get people like me send you any funds to do anything. you have a golden oppertunity here with this coin. its all up to you now because communication and marketing you LACK!!

FIX the wallet, Please!!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Its about time, this wallet is really crappy and Trump is the best POTUS ever. this coin deserves better then this, a masternode would be awesome, but please not those rediculous amounts of coins, maybe 1000 TRUMP, something like DASH, or even better... good to hear something from you.

Looking forward to see a new wallet, been holding these bags for a long time without being able to stake, what is really rediculous, wallet is stuck at a certain block.

#VoteRed #MAGA
TrumpCoin followers, Even though there hasn't been much activity here doesn't mean behind the scenes work hasn't been progressing. I know the midterms are almost here. I'm tuned to it daily. But first a couple of important updates.

We are in the process of getting the TrumpCoin wallets cleaned up, updated and recompiled. These should be available within the next week or so. There will be updated Windows, Mac and Linux wallets. Once we have tested them thoroughly and feel comfortable the new wallets are functioning smoothly, we will start a more concerted marketing push. And then things will start moving.

Questions have been raised about increasing the coins ROI from 2% annual to somewhere between 4 and 10%. At this stage of the game it's imperative we jumpstart TrumpCoin and gain some momentum and traction. We have nothing to lose and everything to gain. I need feedback on this so voice your civil opinions please.

This is an interim update until we can solidify plans to migrate to a Masternode style blockchain early next year. More discussion and planning will first have to take place though to make sure we do it right. We'll want to make sure all aspects, features, security, and improvements are thoroughly looked at and reviewed.

In addition, we’re asking for any donations to help support the TrumpCoin operations. Domain hosting, email, web services, blockchain explorer all add up in costs and until now have been paid out of my own pocket. If you would like to donate anything to help support the cause, addresses are at the bottom of this message. Any contribution is greatly appreciated!

Bitbullbarbados

Trumpcoin (TRUMP)          TUHVrXXHE4bNsosMUVGdGsAQsDTioWaM5f
Bitcoin (BTC)                   15tuVLmnq9KGSksddkiZRZaWWvcHV5uVqC
Activity: 20
Wake up Trump! It's time to act!
1.1k sats and hopefully rising, you might be on to something here.
I see Yobit closed Trumpcoin wallet and had some misunderstanding with DEV and Trump's community, may be Yobit has some intention to pump Trumpcoin.
They say to pump 10 random coins, 3 has already been pumped and Putincoin was the first. So might be good coins confrontation Trump vs Putin in the near future. Yobit Trump's chart looks like prepump.
Tell me your view about it!!!

It would certainly be a good time for them to make a move now, seeing as the midterms are upon us. That being said, any news, bitbullbarbados?
Activity: 52
I see Yobit closed Trumpcoin wallet and had some misunderstanding with DEV and Trump's community, may be Yobit has some intention to pump Trumpcoin.
They say to pump 10 random coins, 3 has already been pumped and Putincoin was the first. So might be good coins confrontation Trump vs Putin in the near future. Yobit Trump's chart looks like prepump.
Tell me your view about it!!!
Activity: 20
We're aware of the issue and checking into it now. Thanks
Good day! Could you explaine why is Yobit exchange not presented on Trumpcoin officcial site?
as i see Yobit still keeps trading.

We pulled the Yobit exchange mention off the website because they were unresponsive to support requests from us and from other traders. Some investors actually lost coins thru them. You can still trade Trumpcoins thru Yobit but until we get a better relationship with them we're not promoting them. Especially for newbie investors.
We're aware of the issue and checking into it now. Thanks
Good day! Could you explaine why is Yobit exchange not presented on Trumpcoin officcial site?
as i see Yobit still keeps trading.
Pages:
Jump to: