Pages:
Author

Topic: TrumpCoin [TRUMP] - *OFFICIAL THREAD* Funding Projects Domestically & WorldWide - page 6. (Read 44577 times)

Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
Any update on Trumpcoin? Seems the least that can be done is to get the chain moving again.
Activity: 637
Merit: 511
I ❤ the bitcoin community
Okay, i just might have to get involed. Smiley

I supported Trump since the first day he announced he was running for President.

People only have a bad opinion about him because the MSM does nothing but attack him and try to slow or stop him.

I know that all it will take for this coin to go to the moon is President Trump gets real tax reform and his other promises done. I know he is trying but everyone is trying to stop him.

Btw, i'm not racist at all. I can see through the tricks that the MSM is trying to do.

You guys should be happy because everything that i get involved with grows. B)

Please keep us updated.

As a black man living in America, i have noticed that when someone goes out of there way to tell me that they are not racist, 99.9% of the time they are actually racist. And isn't it weird that you had to proclaim that you not racist for loving trump. Usually, where there is smoke, there is fire. Anyway, good luck to all of you. hopefully we be done with this by feb 2021, or worse, another 5 more years.

The MSM has been saying Trump is racist as are his supporters, resulting in people feeling the need to justify their support of Trump like that. Your "99.9%" generalization is actually a somewhat bigoted view, induced in you by the PC group-identity mind-control programs of the MSM that want you to perceive/assume racism everywhere. I recommend you check out Candace Owens to learn what's happening and then exit the Democrat-MSM plantation.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

I supported Trump since the first day he announced he was running for President.

People only have a bad opinion about him because the MSM does nothing but attack him and try to slow or stop him.

I know that all it will take for this coin to go to the moon is President Trump gets real tax reform and his other promises done. I know he is trying but everyone is trying to stop him.

Btw, i'm not racist at all. I can see through the tricks that the MSM is trying to do.

Please keep us updated.

As a black man living in America, i have noticed that when someone goes out of there way to tell me that they are not racist, 99.9% of the time they are actually racist. And isn't it weird that you had to proclaim that you not racist for loving trump. Usually, where there is smoke, there is fire. Anyway, good luck to all of you. hopefully we be done with this by feb 2021, or worse, another 5 more years.

The MSM has been saying Trump is racist as are his supporters, resulting in people feeling the need to justify their support of Trump like that. Your "99.9%" generalization is actually a somewhat bigoted view, induced in you by the PC group-identity mind-control programs of the MSM that want you to perceive/assume racism everywhere. I recommend you check out Candace Owens to learn what's happening and then exit the Democrat-MSM plantation.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I remember the rate increases as there were previous elections and Trump won with Ms. Clinton.

It was exciting.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

Please keep us updated.

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
TrumpCoin followers.  We are in the process of making TrumpCoin great again!

As many TrumpCoin holders realize the current blockchain has stopped functioning, for various reasons. If your existing wallet has stopped staking or you can't move Trumpcoin funds, that's why.

Therefore we have decided, and have no option if we want to keep TrumpCoin functioning, but to hard fork the coin to a new Masternode clone with a new blockchain. TrumpCoin will retain the TRUMP coin symbol as well as many additional great specifications and benefits which we will soon announce.

For the time being, we ask that you be patient until we can get all of the pieces together. There's no need to keep your wallet open, online, or staking since the current chain isn't working. If you have TRUMP's on an exchange just keep them there until we are ready to swap. Always keep your wallet.dat file backed up and secure and never give anyone your keys/passwords to your TrumpCoin file. We will never ask for your credentials.

There will be a 1:1 coin swap for existing TrumpCoin holders to the new system. We'll give more details once we get closer. 

Thank you for your patience and loyalty in TrumpCoin.

And when this will happen - swap. This year ?
Activity: 152
Merit: 30

Please keep us updated.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
lets make this a token on the BitCoin chain.  why have another independent chain when we could be part of the greatest?
Activity: 489
Merit: 250

As many TrumpCoin holders realize the current blockchain has stopped functioning, for various reasons. If your existing wallet has stopped staking or you can't move Trumpcoin funds, that's why.

Therefore we have decided, and have no option if we want to keep TrumpCoin functioning, but to hard fork the coin to a new Masternode clone with a new blockchain. TrumpCoin will retain the TRUMP coin symbol as well as many additional great specifications and benefits which we will soon announce.

For the time being, we ask that you be patient until we can get all of the pieces together. There's no need to keep your wallet open, online, or staking since the current chain isn't working. If you have TRUMP's on an exchange just keep them there until we are ready to swap. Always keep your wallet.dat file backed up and secure and never give anyone your keys/passwords to your TrumpCoin file. We will never ask for your credentials.

There will be a 1:1 coin swap for existing TrumpCoin holders to the new system. We'll give more details once we get closer. 

i have some trump on which i brought at 55000 sat and didn't sell because heavy dump.this will give some new hope to early investors who lost there hard earned money on trump coin
Activity: 179
Merit: 102

Activity: 637
Merit: 511
I ❤ the bitcoin community
Wish it was easy to mine this because I would.

Trump 2020

He will win and the coins value will spike to over $.10

I still have my wallet but it never had a payment.

Feel free to send me some TRUMP so I can hold it for the future.  Wink Smiley

TDw59aG2oJyULaoGD5AszyuZqQSkG7BvJF
This coin is still active contrary to what some would want or like to believe.

If you have a current TrumpCoin wallet and have holdings please email us at the [email protected] address.
Activity: 38
TrumpCoin turned out to be a failure? I'm shocked, just shocked at such an outcome.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Hi guys

Nova's height is at 733453, and the chain has stopped with 1 peer and last block received at 2019-01-20 11:45:27.

Can you let us know if there is any development or what is the status of the coin?

If there is no action, we will have to delist the currency... Please update us by sending an email at [email protected]
Activity: 52
Reaching out here to see if anyone is interested in joining me in getting this coin operating as it should be. I've struggled for almost two years with no substantial support at all, both technically and financially. Please private message me if you can assist. I cannot make TrumpCoin successful by myself so its future is in jeopardy unless we can build up a team. TrumpCoin should be a cornerstone in the crypto community.
Good developing of the coin, NovaExchange 6 month chart no trading at all. Bravissimo Bitbullbarbados.
Reaching out here to see if anyone is interested in joining me in getting this coin operating as it should be. I've struggled for almost two years with no substantial support at all, both technically and financially. Please private message me if you can assist. I cannot make TrumpCoin successful by myself so its future is in jeopardy unless we can build up a team. TrumpCoin should be a cornerstone in the crypto community.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Guys, there is no update here, can you please let us know that at least we are to expect something?
Otherwise we might have to delist the coin.

Regards
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
Hmmmm, when are you going to anounce the recompiled wallet?? Its 2 weeks now!  btw the website really looks un proffesional! you need to understand that you have to invest a lot yourself. not reacting to simple messages here is not going to get people like me send you any funds to do anything. you have a golden oppertunity here with this coin. its all up to you now because communication and marketing you LACK!!

FIX the wallet, Please!!

is it fixed yet?
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/trump/#

no
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
It seems that no matter what I try, V3 can't stake any coins. It says "Not staking because you don't have mature coins". (Used the TrumpCoin V3 Bootstrap Download https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Urlbu_OcapMvKhl3NjsmI-t5pQ39Tpx_/view?usp=sharing )

My is working fine ....
https://ibb.co/k6qJfqn
Activity: 433
Merit: 260
It seems that no matter what I try, V3 can't stake any coins. It says "Not staking because you don't have mature coins". (Used the TrumpCoin V3 Bootstrap Download https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Urlbu_OcapMvKhl3NjsmI-t5pQ39Tpx_/view?usp=sharing )
Pages:
Jump to: