Pages:
Author

Topic: TrumpCoin [TRUMP] - *OFFICIAL THREAD* Funding Projects Domestically & WorldWide - page 3. (Read 44577 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Do smth with yobit, wallet doesn't work.
Activity: 140
Merit: 7
Gentlemen, we currently have 110 active connections.
This is a very good result.
The wallet and the whole network, work great.
Help our coin to get to Tradesatoshi.

You can vote here:
https://forum.tradesatoshi.com/index.php/topic,34.0.html

I invite everyone  Smiley
I sold most of my coins a long, longg time ago, thankfully with only minimal losses! Now that elections are near I guess Ill buy some more and patiently wait to sell them at the right time ^_^

It's a very good idea.
Currently, the best place to buy TRUMP coins is to exchange Livecoin:

https://www.livecoin.net/en/trading/TRUMP_BTC

Smiley
Activity: 914
Merit: 299
I sold most of my coins a long, longg time ago, thankfully with only minimal losses! Now that elections are near I guess Ill buy some more and patiently wait to sell them at the right time ^_^
Personally, I am impressed with how well the TRUMP network works.
Wallet, transactions and speed are amazing.
There are currently 104 connections.

Gentlemen, remember that only one year is left to the election.
  Smiley
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Livecoin got stuck in block 100,000.
What is the situation with them?

gregofdoom2, I notified them after the new release and they acknowledged. How do you know they are still at 100,000 blocks?

** Disregard, I see the wallet status. I'll poke them again until it's fixed. Thanks

They're resyncing the wallet chain now.

Currently, everything is ok with Livecoin.
The transaction sent from them, without a problem and quickly, reached the wallet.

Smiley works well  Smiley

gregofdoom2, I notified them after the new release and they acknowledged. How do you know they are still at 100,000 blocks?

** Disregard, I see the wallet status. I'll poke them again until it's fixed. Thanks

Currently, everything is ok with Livecoin.
The transaction sent from them, without a problem and quickly, reached the wallet.
Activity: 179
Merit: 102

Question: who's account is this:
   Address   Balance (TRUMP)   %
1   Tud6z3qYqVeWMZE8tWceohyrKSZy4JQ6Tj   4135118.84000000   61.69

Crazy balance!?
That's the Patriot Fund wallet that I manage from the hard fork. It was equal to the circulating supply at the time of the fork. It is now being used for the coin swaps. Once the swaps are completed at the end of this month it will be used for operational costs, for bounties, for airdrops, for exchange listings and for Patriot crowdfunding which we will explain in better detail soon.  Once we get the Governance features up they will dictate how funds are utilized. All activity will be transparent.
Ok. Sounds like a good plan as long as there is transparency.

Any chance of getting Binance DEX onboard? We could use the patriot fund for the listing fee as long as they take it in kind as Trumpcoin.

They won't take in-kind payments. Listings start at 1000 BNB (currently $22/BNB) just to get the proposal submitted plus other requirements that need to be approved and vetted. You get your listing fee refunded if approved. I agree it would be great to be listed there however we've got some real work to do to get this coin ready such as some actual market liquidity, a whitepaper which all real exchanges require, a use case for the coin, etc. We're open to all and any suggestions on the TrumpCoin Discord channels.
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!

Crazy balance!?
That's the Patriot Fund wallet that I manage from the hard fork. It was equal to the circulating supply at the time of the fork. It is now being used for the coin swaps. Once the swaps are completed at the end of this month it will be used for operational costs, for bounties, for airdrops, for exchange listings and for Patriot crowdfunding which we will explain in better detail soon.  Once we get the Governance features up they will dictate how funds are utilized. All activity will be transparent.
Ok. Sounds like a good plan as long as there is transparency.

Any chance of getting Binance DEX onboard? We could use the patriot fund for the listing fee as long as they take it in kind as Trumpcoin.

Crazy balance!?
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!

Crazy balance!?
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
We went quite smoothly through block 100,000.
The new wallet synchronized quickly.
POS and MN also work great.
There are currently 68 connections and 66 operating Patriotnodes.

Well done dev  Smiley

Yes, this is very amazing, even using a network does not need to be fast because now it is fast and stable, good work!
Great job “dev” for 100k  Smiley
Reward for block is nov 0.6 TRUMP and 1.4 TRUMP for PatriotNode.
We went quite smoothly through block 100,000.
The new wallet synchronized quickly.
POS and MN also work great.
There are currently 68 connections and 66 operating Patriotnodes.

Well done dev  Smiley

Thanks Cryptocodin. This is a mandatory upgrade of the TrumpCoin wallets to V4.0.1.1 to correct a blockchain synchronizing issue. If you have any questions or problems please ask here or in the TrumpCoin Discord #wallet channel and we will support.
Pages:
Jump to: