Pages:
Author

Topic: TrumpCoin [TRUMP] - *OFFICIAL THREAD* Funding Projects Domestically & WorldWide - page 5. (Read 44577 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 102
Works perfectly, nice work. What are Patriotnodes?

PatriotNodes are TrumpCoin's version of MasterNodes. Providing network security as well as governance/community options in the near future. PatriotNodes require 5,000 TRUMPs as collateral. Nodes receive 70% of block rewards, have voting rights in the future governance, enhance the TrumpCoin network stability and help build this into a massive movement that will help all Patriots. More to come.

Get in on the ground floor now before the masses of Trump followers get involved!
Activity: 433
Merit: 260
Works perfectly, nice work. What are Patriotnodes?
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
TRUMP coin have a great POS. Also have a new blockchain on PIVX platform.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Which version of TRUMP is Yobit and LIveCoin currently using?

I just opened my wallet for first time since January 26 2018.  Which version am I most likely using?

Nothing worse than putting a coin down for a while then coming back to see its been swapped numerous times and that the very few exchanges it is listed on could possibly be on different chains. Swaps are no good in crypto coin space.

anyway thanks
That's probably version 2.1 . We're going through a 1:1 swap now. Details are listed above so get back on the Trump train. We're waiting on YobIt and Livecoin to get the V4 wallets compiled and in place. Nova Exchange is close to start trading again with V4.

Deposits, Withdrawals and Trading works Nova Exchange already: https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_TRUMP/

I just opened my wallet for first time since January 26 2018.  Which version am I most likely using?

Nothing worse than putting a coin down for a while then coming back to see its been swapped numerous times and that the very few exchanges it is listed on could possibly be on different chains. Swaps are no good in crypto coin space.

anyway thanks
That's probably version 2.1 . We're going through a 1:1 swap now. Details are listed above so get back on the Trump train. We're waiting on YobIt and Livecoin to get the V4 wallets compiled and in place. Nova Exchange is close to start trading again with V4.
Activity: 22

anyway thanks
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
So what about coins stuck on Cryptopia.

I know there's little you can do but if they ever do release funds to users are we F'd if it's after the coinswap deadline?

I have around 10-15 coins/tokens stuck at cryptopia each investment is easily worth from $100-$1000 but sadly cryptopia still hasn't sent any of my coins yet.
Dunno if cryptopia will send us this coin back but it would be great to have a swap extension if they do.

I know there's little you can do but if they ever do release funds to users are we F'd if it's after the coinswap deadline?

We can't make any decisions on this until we see the final outcome. We all got caught with coins on Cryptopia worth more than TrumpCoin at the time.
Activity: 1

Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
Equalizer. You can't use the V1,2,3 wallet.dat file with the new Version 4.

TrumpCoin Swap Program

The TrumpCoin swap program will allow you to exchange your older V1 and V2 TrumpCoins for new V4 TrumpCoins. This is a 1:1 coin swap where you receive 1 new coin for 1 old coin. This swap service will be running for 3 months (90 days) from 1 July 2019 to 1 October 2019. In order to make the exchange of coins as secure and verifiable as possible we must request the following:

1. We will need a copy of your older wallet.dat file.
   2. We DO NOT need your password or private keys for the wallet.
   3. You will need to install the new V4 TrumpCoin wallet for your desktop computer's specific operating system.
   4. You will need to create a new receiving V4 TrumpCoin address to have the new coins sent back to.

The new V4 TrumpCoin wallets can be found on the TrumpCoin website http://www.trumpcoin.com or here. https://bit.ly/2XJU308

In addition, we will need the following information:
   1. We will need some way to identify you. Any name you want to use.
   2. We will need a screenshot of the wallet overview screen if you can produce one.
   3. If your coins are on an exchange let us know. We are working with the exchanges regarding the swap.
   4. We will return only a rounded total, no fractions of coins.

All information must be sent via email to [email protected] with the Subject line: Swap my old TrumpCoins!

Once we have calculated your wallet.dat totals we will email you back to confirm what we identify as the swappable amount. You must agree that is the expected amount with a reply email. We will send 1 TC to your new address for verification you received it, then we will send the remaining.

If you have any problems or pending issues please let us know and we will try and work through any situation. Our goal is to get everyone invested in TrumpCoin back into the marketplace and successfully trading TrumpCoins!
Hi. I have V.3 of trumpcoin and a healthy balance. I installed v.4 and replaced the wallet.dat with my backup (from v.3) and I am getting the following error:
Warning: error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might bet missing or incorrect

I tried all the wallet repair options - all of them. And none have worked.

I can't believe I'm the only v.3 holder who is having issues.

Please help.
oh no bought some TRUMP and withdraw but then I saw the LiveCoin had the wallet in sync with wrong blockchain number :O

TptMQjAhBfLeKR3cfyzy4WMitwy6Wm9fYy is my new TRUMP address everything synced at my place.

This is the real HODL for me I will be a patriot no doubt.

Hopefully the exchanges will update! Im waiting on LiveCoin, Yobit and Tradesatoshi to update...

Cool slick wallet btw

MAGA MEGA

We've been working with three of the current exchanges we're listed on, Livecoin, YoBit and Nova Exchange. We encourage you to reach out to these exchanges and ask them to get the new wallet installed so trading can begin under V4. Time's a wasting, the 2020 election is right around the corner!
Announcement:

We have completed the new TrumpCoin (TRUMP) V4 wallet. Due to issues with the original blockchain, we had no choice but to hard-fork TrumpCoin to a new blockchain, algorithm, and features. The new wallets are based on Pivx and will allow a multitude of new options and features including Masternodes which we call Patriotnodes!

The new V4 TrumpCoin wallets can be found on the TrumpCoin website http://www.trumpcoin.com or here. https://bit.ly/2XJU308

In addition, we will be providing a 1:1 coin swap for all previous holders of TrumpCoin to the new chain. This will be available for a 3 month period from 1 July to 1 October 2019. Coin swap instructions will be posted on our website, here, Discord and sent thru notifications shortly.

We appreciate your patience waiting for this release. We are positive the growth of TrumpCoin can now move forward into great areas.

Please post any questions you have here, by private message or email to [email protected]
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
https://youtu.be/VSavWl7jM2M

BSV on alex jones: the only digital money that just works.

let me know if you want to ride with the King lolololol

[thew link is to the live broadcast, might need to scroll back to see the segment on BSV hahah]
today at 4:30 cst BSV tool demonstrated SUCCESSFULLY that a 3 hour broadcast can be put innto the tx of BitCoin.

you were warned now the choice is yours.  hope to see you at the real BitCoin!!!
Activity: 21
Hi guys

Please update us on the status of the coin, as it has been under maintenance for a very long time and we can not keep up like that.

We will be forced to delist the coin if there is no update on it.

Cheers
Nova team
Any update on Trumpcoin? Seems the least that can be done is to get the chain moving again.

The old chain is dead due to multiple forks and inactivity. We are in the process of creating a new blockchain and wallets and will have a 1:1 coin swap shortly within the month. It will be better than before.

Thanks for the info. New election around the corner.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
Any update on Trumpcoin? Seems the least that can be done is to get the chain moving again.

The old chain is dead due to multiple forks and inactivity. We are in the process of creating a new blockchain and wallets and will have a 1:1 coin swap shortly within the month. It will be better than before.

Dm me to put it on BSV as a smart coin.

Pages:
Jump to: