Pages:
Author

Topic: TT-Miner 2022.4.1 KAWPOW, PROGPOW, ETHASH, ETCHASH, EPIC, SHA512256D, GHOSTRIDER - page 60. (Read 131922 times)

Activity: 566
Merit: 16
Could you describe the minimum VRAM for each algo in this miner?

You need MORE than 4GB for MTP. All other algos uses a DAG which will require more mem over time - it depends on the epoch of than coin. Here is a good start to find out the current conditions: https://investoon.com/tools/dag_size

Hope that helps?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Could you describe the minimum VRAM for each algo in this miner?
Version 2.1.7 just released.

This version adds support for ZergPool (zergpool.com) and fixes a bug if there wasn't a workername defined.

Downloadlink: https://TradeProject.de/download/Miner/TT-Miner-2.1.7.zip

Let me know if you run  into iussues.
Happy mining.

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Hey, recently discovered your TTminer and now tinkering with version 0.2.15 mining with MTP algo.

One interesting thing running it on a rig with 4x 1080s is that I tried various settings to core and mem overclock, yet no matter what setting I use it seems to not have any effect on the hash rate.  I also ran eth-pill but that also seem to not have any effect for me either.

So observing this I even try weird combo of underclock both core -200 and mem -450, and still hashing at the same rate, almost like it runs at a predefined fixed setting on my 1080s.  Could this actually be the case?

Also, when it mines for Dev fee, does the miner ever display that it is doing so?  Not sure since I do not notice much.

BTW it looks like you put in a lot of hard work into developing and refining TTminer, and this latest version (for MTP) seems quite stable and problem free so far.  Kudos to you.

Hi HonestAbeX1,

thanks a lot. I do not have a 1080, so I cannot say if modifying OC settings will do a lot. At least I sounds strange to me. I run a single 1070 on my dev box only. Power to 65 - everything else to 0. Maybe someone else who uses a 1080 with TT-Miner can help here please? For DevFee I connect to MintPond or 2miners - just the one which have a lower Ping rate. I do not show much of this because I thought it might irritate if you suddenly see the miner working on a different pool. It does show you when it switches to does Dev mining and when it switches back to regular work.
Hope this makes sense?

Thanks - and happy mining!

1080's will profit from overclocking, but not massively.
I've noticed personally that the ETHlargement pill works somewhat, so combine that with core+mem oc and you'll get a few more hashes.
Hi,

for those who want to give ZergPool a try I have released a quick fix for TT-Miner. I haven’t developed the case to run the miner without worker name. TT-Miner will not work correctly with ZergPool! Please use this fixed version if you want to connect to ZergPool. You can then continue as usual. With or without worker name. Please do not add a worker name in the password since TT-Miner will handle all this stuff for you.

Here is the link: https://TradeProject.de/download/Miner/TT-Miner-2.1.7beta.zip

If you run into any issues let me know.
Thanks and Happy mining
New version 2.1.6 is available!

- performance improvement for all algos
   - miner shows now Hashes / Watt if power consumption information is available
   - fixes (api-password, generation of nonce2)
   - reduced number of rejected shares over all algos

TT-Miner is now supported by these Software Packages:

Awesome Miner Version 6.1.4
      Hompage: https://www.awesomeminer.com/home
      Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/awesome-miner-powerful-windows-gui-to-manage-and-monitor-up-to-200000-miners-676942

EthMonitoring Version v1.05
      Homepage: https://github.com/JamesSmith2/EthMonitoring/releases
      Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ethmonitoring-ethcontrol-ewbf-claymores-ccminer-antminer-androidios-1932864
      TT-Miner chat @discord: https://discord.gg/hyzUMT

MultiPoolMiner
      Homepage: www.multipoolminer.io

Let me know if you have any issues.
Thanks and: Happy mining

Activity: 6
Please back option --list-devices without program exit.  
I used it for work your API with AwesomeMiner

Starting with release 2.1.5 the miner shows the list of GPUs found on startup - even without adding --list-devices. So you have two choices,

with --list-devices:       the miner shows the GPU list and exit
without --list-devices:  the miner shows the GPU list and continues

Hope that helps?

Perhaps you changed API output format?
In the previous version, Awesomeminer correctly take data from API and displayed all information of your miner with 2 options: --api-bind 127.0.0.1:4028 --list-devices

Starting with release 2.1.5 the miner shows the list of GPUs found on startup - even without adding --list-devices. So you have two choices,

with --list-devices:       the miner shows the GPU list and exit
without --list-devices:  the miner shows the GPU list and continues

Hope that helps?

Activity: 6
you can add either -d 2 3 4 or --cuda-devices 2 3 4 like this sample:

Hi TrailingStop!
Does the miner support the intensity setting?
for example:
-i 8
or
-i 21

Hi Master Chief,

no, it does not. Do you need that 'urgent' ?
Activity: 5
you can add either -d 2 3 4 or --cuda-devices 2 3 4 like this sample:

Hi TrailingStop!
Does the miner support the intensity setting?
for example:
-i 8
or
-i 21
Activity: 15
7% rejected share, TT-Miner 2.1.4, 1080ti, xzc.2miners.com:8080, ping 47ms, MTP-100 and MTP-92, XZC.
CryptoDredge 0.16 was also about 5%, and new 0.16.1 was 0.2% rejected.
Still write "Error(pool): Low difficulty share(23)"

15:59:30 Rig-Speed[2 min]: 26.385 MH/s [A7674:R622] Uptime: 1 05:21:45 LastShare: 00:00:01
15:59:31 Error(pool): Low difficulty share(23)
15:59:31 GPU[0]: **Rejected 0 ms. xzc.2miners.com:8080 [54.36.109.3]
15:59:35 Error(pool): Low difficulty share(23)
15:59:35 GPU[0]: **Rejected 0 ms. xzc.2miners.com:8080 [54.36.109.3]

No, it is not. Do you have more information for me so that I can found out what is going on?

Version of TT, Pool, Ping to pool, Algo, Coin?

Thanks,

Hi tristable,
could you test the new release (2.1.5)? Do you still see so many rejected shares?

Hi TrailingStop!
Yes thanks, I tested the new version, everything is fine, rejected shares missing.
Activity: 127
TT-Miner support added to EthMonitoring v1.05 (https://github.com/JamesSmith2/EthMonitoring/releases)

MinerMonitoring.com TT-Miner chat @discord: https://discord.gg/hyzUMT
Hi,

today TT-Miner support 'miner_getstat1' JSON request only. Will add more functions if required. What are you locking for? More details on the protocol or the miner_getstat1 command? Let me know if you need more functions.

I am about to integrate your miner into www.multipoolminer.io.

Can give me an example in powershell how to read the stats? Thank you!

Any news?

Sent you a PM.
Activity: 200
Merit: 3
Hi,

today TT-Miner support 'miner_getstat1' JSON request only. Will add more functions if required. What are you locking for? More details on the protocol or the miner_getstat1 command? Let me know if you need more functions.

I am about to integrate your miner into www.multipoolminer.io.

Can give me an example in powershell how to read the stats? Thank you!

Any news?
Activity: 40
Hi gusknure,

can you give me some more information please. Version, Algo, pool?

Also, if you have some space left on your HD you can create a logfile that conrains more information. To create that just add the option -logpool to the commandline. TT-Miner will then create a logfile with information of the communication with the pool that could be helpful.

Thanks.

Version - TT-Miner_2.1.4
Pool - mintpond.com
Algo - MTP
-logpool enabled
Switched on 2.1.5

OK- let me know if you see that with 2.1.5 again.

Hi.
2.1.5 freeze more frequently
please see a log, maybe you can help...
https://erecruit365-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/vbulakh_erecruit_com/EZmeweIXR_RJk3nDvPIBEp0BtZgwJ_ow2OdWLHTuSRL-Gg?e=RRHn6F
Hey, recently discovered your TTminer and now tinkering with version 0.2.15 mining with MTP algo.

One interesting thing running it on a rig with 4x 1080s is that I tried various settings to core and mem overclock, yet no matter what setting I use it seems to not have any effect on the hash rate.  I also ran eth-pill but that also seem to not have any effect for me either.

So observing this I even try weird combo of underclock both core -200 and mem -450, and still hashing at the same rate, almost like it runs at a predefined fixed setting on my 1080s.  Could this actually be the case?

Also, when it mines for Dev fee, does the miner ever display that it is doing so?  Not sure since I do not notice much.

BTW it looks like you put in a lot of hard work into developing and refining TTminer, and this latest version (for MTP) seems quite stable and problem free so far.  Kudos to you.

Hi HonestAbeX1,

thanks a lot. I do not have a 1080, so I cannot say if modifying OC settings will do a lot. At least I sounds strange to me. I run a single 1070 on my dev box only. Power to 65 - everything else to 0. Maybe someone else who uses a 1080 with TT-Miner can help here please? For DevFee I connect to MintPond or 2miners - just the one which have a lower Ping rate. I do not show much of this because I thought it might irritate if you suddenly see the miner working on a different pool. It does show you when it switches to does Dev mining and when it switches back to regular work.
Hope this makes sense?

Thanks - and happy mining!

Activity: 28

7% rejected share, TT-Miner 2.1.4, 1080ti, xzc.2miners.com:8080, ping 47ms, MTP-100 and MTP-92, XZC.
CryptoDredge 0.16 was also about 5%, and new 0.16.1 was 0.2% rejected.
Still write "Error(pool): Low difficulty share(23)"

15:59:30 Rig-Speed[2 min]: 26.385 MH/s [A7674:R622] Uptime: 1 05:21:45 LastShare: 00:00:01
15:59:31 Error(pool): Low difficulty share(23)
15:59:31 GPU[0]: **Rejected 0 ms. xzc.2miners.com:8080 [54.36.109.3]
15:59:35 Error(pool): Low difficulty share(23)
15:59:35 GPU[0]: **Rejected 0 ms. xzc.2miners.com:8080 [54.36.109.3]

No, it is not. Do you have more information for me so that I can found out what is going on?

Version of TT, Pool, Ping to pool, Algo, Coin?

Thanks,

Hi tristable,
could you test the new release (2.1.5)? Do you still see so many rejected shares?

Hi gusknure,

can you give me some more information please. Version, Algo, pool?

Also, if you have some space left on your HD you can create a logfile that conrains more information. To create that just add the option -logpool to the commandline. TT-Miner will then create a logfile with information of the communication with the pool that could be helpful.

Thanks.

Version - TT-Miner_2.1.4
Pool - mintpond.com
Algo - MTP
-logpool enabled
Switched on 2.1.5

OK- let me know if you see that with 2.1.5 again.
Pages:
Jump to: