Pages:
Author

Topic: TT-Miner 2022.4.1 KAWPOW, PROGPOW, ETHASH, ETCHASH, EPIC, SHA512256D, GHOSTRIDER - page 62. (Read 131922 times)

Activity: 566
Merit: 16
Hi,

you can try this:

TT-Miner.exe -A MTP-100 -P YOUR_WALLET.YOUR_WORKER:YOUR_PASSWORD@POOL_SERVER:POOL_PORT

Starting with version 2.1.5 you can use existing commandlines from other miner. Will be released soon.

The -P command line from TT-Miner offers the advantage that you can add as many backup-pools as you like, even with different wallets, workernames and passwors by just repeating the -P option with different pools - that allows also a mix of anonym pools and a pool like suprnova.cc.

Let me know if that works for you?

Thanks.
Activity: 200
Merit: 3
Hi,

today TT-Miner support 'miner_getstat1' JSON request only. Will add more functions if required. What are you locking for? More details on the protocol or the miner_getstat1 command? Let me know if you need more functions.

I am about to integrate your miner into www.multipoolminer.io.

Can give me an example in powershell how to read the stats? Thank you!
Hi,

today TT-Miner support 'miner_getstat1' JSON request only. Will add more functions if required. What are you locking for? More details on the protocol or the miner_getstat1 command? Let me know if you need more functions.

Activity: 200
Merit: 3
New release 18.11.47.38

TT-Miner supports MinerMonitoring (https://minermonitoring.com/) now. To enable the Monitoring api please add

--api-bind IP[:port]

to the command line. It is required to add the IP of the interface that should offer the API support. You can add 127.0.0.1 for localhost. The port number is optional. If you do not specify a port number the default port 3333 is used. To use an additional password to enable the API you can add

--api-password PASSWORD.

Please replace 'PASSWORD' with the password of you choice. Please let me know if you run into issues.

Happy mining

Do you have some documentation on your API - I cannot find anything. :-(
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Hi ol92,

thanks - let me know how it works. Do not forget to use the latest driver from Nvidia - it is required with Cuda 10. And: Don't be surprised that this is a miner that comes with an GUI Smiley

Hello,
I have managed to make it work (not so easy to set up in spite of the gui: I am more at ease with CLI miner I suppose).
RTX 2080: 24.5mh/s (gpu+100mhz, power =100%).

I will compare with other miners. It seems good for me.

gtx 1060 24.5 mh (gpu 0 memory 600 power 65)  Grin 2080 is not so good
Hi- I'll look into it and will come back to you. Never tried solo on 2miners. 2miners do not add the correct share ID in their Respons to a submission. So I'm not able to assign the correct GPU to a share your system found. So all shares will be assigned to your first GPU - an all timings will be set to 0. But low difficulty shares is a different issue.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello, I'm mining Zcoin solo on 2miners, and my rigs get a fair number of this rejected share message: low difficulty share (23).  Is there a way to fix this issue?

Thanks!
I will provide you with the instruction. I have a request pending to make it close to the ccminer options. In the current version I tried to make is as easy as possible for the user - no protocol definitions required in the -p option. Just enter the server. The miner will find out by itself which stratum dialect is used. I need also more algo options than other miners since it also defines if you want to use Cuda 9.2 or Cuda 10 - as far as I know is this not required by other miners.

For MintPond and Cuda 10.0 GPUs it would look like this: the command, the algo and the server with wallet & workername - that's:

TT-Miner.exe -A MTP-100 -P YOUR_WALLET.YOUR_WORKER@POOL_SERVER:POOL_PORT

I think that I can finish the command-line modifications by today - I send you a quick summary of it.

Activity: 984
Merit: 268
Firo (FIRO)
Thanks for your work Trailing Stop will be adding your miner to our mining guide. Do you have command line instructions to ease my task?
Will see what I can do for you Smiley
Activity: 111
Pool side hashing looks promising Smiley

Anyone managed to integrate this miner with Awsome Miner?

TrailingStop
Would be nice if you add to your miner command line the same as ccminer i mean all commands like pool, worker, algo etc, so there won't be any problem to integrate it with other software.
For now it's a bit unique and i can't find simmilar miner what use command line like yours.
Activity: 155
TT-Miner 2.1.4 added to https://www.minermonitoring.com/

Join our discord https://discord.gg/aGGaeqq

also, you can check the speed of the miner on different rigs using the benchmark page: https://minermonitoring.com/benchmark
Hi,

I fixed some issues and released a new version 2.1.4

- fixed a crash when running on Windows 7 Systems
- fixed a crash when working with a nvidia Titan
- added some more hashes to MTP
- fixed an undefined time-value if the miner transmitts shares to 2miners. They do not add the share ID in their response so I cannot assign the shares to a GPU. Therefore all shares will be assigned to the fir GPU in the system an time to deliver the share is set to 0
- removed unused debug functions that stored information of the current work - and didn't released the used space

let me know if you run into any issues!
Happy Mining!

Activity: 5
Hi Bepson,

do you mean power consumption or CPU usage?

Please see this sample command line to set the static diff to 3,5 @ MintPond?

TT-Miner.exe -A MTP-100 -P YOUR_WALLET.YOUR_WORKER:9rXFG3,[email protected]:3000

Hope that helps?
Hi TrailingStop! )
I mean power consumption. + 10-15 watts compared to CryptoDredge.
I understood how to put static diff. Everything is working. )
Thanks you!
Hi Bepson,

do you mean power consumption or CPU usage?

Please see this sample command line to set the static diff to 3,5 @ MintPond?

TT-Miner.exe -A MTP-100 -P YOUR_WALLET.YOUR_WORKER:9rXFG3,[email protected]:3000

Hope that helps?
Activity: 5
Hi,

new version 2.1.3 with some speed improvements for MTP. I hope they do not only show up on my dev box.
Please let me know if this version is faster or not - just want to know if I'm on the right track.

Performance in MTP at the CD level. GTX1060 ~1350kh. But it seems a little more consumption.
Is it possible to set static difficulty?
1% - hope this is not too much?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Looks like your miner is faster than ccminer.
At least on my box. I'm getting 2.35 MH/s vs Krnlx's 2.25 MH/s per GTX 1080.

How high's your dev fee again? Wink
Thanks for your support. Let me know if you have any insights.

Thx!
Pages:
Jump to: