Pages:
Author

Topic: TT-Miner 2022.4.1 KAWPOW, PROGPOW, ETHASH, ETCHASH, EPIC, SHA512256D, GHOSTRIDER - page 59. (Read 131922 times)

Activity: 566
Merit: 16
Miner states ''MTP unknown algo'' when trying to mine Zcoin. Can you please help me?

Hi,

please make sure that you extract all files & folders from the zip file. Sounds like you do not extract the algo folder. Please let me know if that works or if you still have the problem.

Thanks.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Miner states ''MTP unknown algo'' when trying to mine Zcoin. Can you please help me?
Hello,

First off thanks for the release!
I've been running five rigs with TTMiner on Mintpond for ZCoin, XZC (mtp).  Three rigs have been working and running with no problems while two of the rigs randomly stop mining after 24-36 hours. Currently one 70-80% power and 0 on core and memory.
They stay on wasting electricity but not mining and give me this error:

*********** GPU[0]  Increment Nonce2
*********** GPU[1]  Increment Nonce2
*********** GPU[2]  Increment Nonce2
*********** GPU[3]  Increment Nonce2   
.... etc ....

One of the 6 card and one of the 8 card rigs is giving me this error.  I've looked around on Google but couldn't find anything on a fix. Any idea?

Another thing is what do y'all set the virtual memory to? I've tried 32000 and 64000. 64000 works best for me but I noticed that when I change the virtual memory I lose a ton of space on my hard drive to where I barley have any room to download and can't update anything. Is this normal or what can be the fix for this? I'm running 1080s and 1070s (one separate rigs) all with 8gb, 8gb ram stick, and a 120 gb hard drive.

Thanks!

Hi Badoggy,

I will PM you a link with the new beta for 2.1.8 later today. Let's see if the problem still exits. My guess is that TT-Miner continues to find POW and did not receive any new job - maybe a connection issue? Can you check if the connection to the pool is active from that rig? Can you run the miner with the '-logpool' option? This will create a logfile with the communication to the pool and it might contain useful information if there are issues with the connectivity.

The driver needs memory for each interface - about 4.5 GB for MTP. Also you might need somewhat for your system. As a rule of thumb you can calculate for a 6 GPU system - for MTP: 6 * 4.5GB = 27GB + 4GB for system = 31GB. So you should be fine with 32GB virtual memory on a 6 GPU rig.

Activity: 5
Hello,

First off thanks for the release!
I've been running five rigs with TTMiner on Mintpond for ZCoin, XZC (mtp).  Three rigs have been working and running with no problems while two of the rigs randomly stop mining after 24-36 hours. Currently one 70-80% power and 0 on core and memory.
They stay on wasting electricity but not mining and give me this error:

*********** GPU[0]  Increment Nonce2
*********** GPU[1]  Increment Nonce2
*********** GPU[2]  Increment Nonce2
*********** GPU[3]  Increment Nonce2   
.... etc ....

One of the 6 card and one of the 8 card rigs is giving me this error.  I've looked around on Google but couldn't find anything on a fix. Any idea?

Another thing is what do y'all set the virtual memory to? I've tried 32000 and 64000. 64000 works best for me but I noticed that when I change the virtual memory I lose a ton of space on my hard drive to where I barley have any room to download and can't update anything. Is this normal or what can be the fix for this? I'm running 1080s and 1070s (one separate rigs) all with 8gb, 8gb ram stick, and a 120 gb hard drive.

Thanks!
Ok, ty. Think I'll will give your miner a try, let's see if you beat CD Cheesy

check hashrate @ pool - not miner Smiley

Sure, will do that. Sadly can't connect to 2miners.com, the suggested starting parameter in your prepared batch-file doesn't work Sad

e:/ will try a bit.

Send you a DM - I'm sure we can get that fixed.
Activity: 35

Sure, will do that. Sadly can't connect to 2miners.com, the suggested starting parameter in your prepared batch-file doesn't work Sad

e:/ will try a bit.

Hey, recently discovered your TTminer and now tinkering with version 0.2.15 mining with MTP algo.

One interesting thing running it on a rig with 4x 1080s is that I tried various settings to core and mem overclock, yet no matter what setting I use it seems to not have any effect on the hash rate.  I also ran eth-pill but that also seem to not have any effect for me either.

So observing this I even try weird combo of underclock both core -200 and mem -450, and still hashing at the same rate, almost like it runs at a predefined fixed setting on my 1080s.  Could this actually be the case?

Also, when it mines for Dev fee, does the miner ever display that it is doing so?  Not sure since I do not notice much.

BTW it looks like you put in a lot of hard work into developing and refining TTminer, and this latest version (for MTP) seems quite stable and problem free so far.  Kudos to you.

Hi HonestAbeX1,

thanks a lot. I do not have a 1080, so I cannot say if modifying OC settings will do a lot. At least I sounds strange to me. I run a single 1070 on my dev box only. Power to 65 - everything else to 0. Maybe someone else who uses a 1080 with TT-Miner can help here please? For DevFee I connect to MintPond or 2miners - just the one which have a lower Ping rate. I do not show much of this because I thought it might irritate if you suddenly see the miner working on a different pool. It does show you when it switches to does Dev mining and when it switches back to regular work.
Hope this makes sense?

Thanks - and happy mining!

Regarding that I also only run 1070's: what's your hashrate on your dev box? Just to compare Smiley

I run my 1070 @ 55%, 0c, 0m. TT-Miner shows 17.8 MH/s, and calculates hashrate including full overhead - not just the time it needs to calculate the hashes.

Hey, recently discovered your TTminer and now tinkering with version 0.2.15 mining with MTP algo.

One interesting thing running it on a rig with 4x 1080s is that I tried various settings to core and mem overclock, yet no matter what setting I use it seems to not have any effect on the hash rate.  I also ran eth-pill but that also seem to not have any effect for me either.

So observing this I even try weird combo of underclock both core -200 and mem -450, and still hashing at the same rate, almost like it runs at a predefined fixed setting on my 1080s.  Could this actually be the case?

Also, when it mines for Dev fee, does the miner ever display that it is doing so?  Not sure since I do not notice much.

BTW it looks like you put in a lot of hard work into developing and refining TTminer, and this latest version (for MTP) seems quite stable and problem free so far.  Kudos to you.

Hi HonestAbeX1,

thanks a lot. I do not have a 1080, so I cannot say if modifying OC settings will do a lot. At least I sounds strange to me. I run a single 1070 on my dev box only. Power to 65 - everything else to 0. Maybe someone else who uses a 1080 with TT-Miner can help here please? For DevFee I connect to MintPond or 2miners - just the one which have a lower Ping rate. I do not show much of this because I thought it might irritate if you suddenly see the miner working on a different pool. It does show you when it switches to does Dev mining and when it switches back to regular work.
Hope this makes sense?

Thanks - and happy mining!

Regarding that I also only run 1070's: what's your hashrate on your dev box? Just to compare Smiley

1070 6 card rig
4gb Ram
27gb pagefile size

what am I doing wrong?

Hi,

just try first what the miner suggests. Add more Virtual Memory (Pagefile). I would recommend 5GB per GPU and 5GB for system - to be on the save side. That is in total 35GB for your system. Just give it a try and let me know if that works or not.

Thanks.

Thank you - but I have only 30-32 of free space on my SSD

For the algo each GPU required around 4.5 GB. Just try to give it as much as possible and find out how many of your card can work with the mem. You can use the -d options to add the devices one after the other. Start  with -d 0, then add another one with -d 0 1 and so on until you run out of mem.

Sorry, but this is the best advise I can give you.

http://pixs.ru/showimage/erorjpg_8325933_31204193.jpg

1070 6 card rig
4gb Ram
27gb pagefile size

what am I doing wrong?

Hi,

just try first what the miner suggests. Add more Virtual Memory (Pagefile). I would recommend 5GB per GPU and 5GB for system - to be on the save side. That is in total 35GB for your system. Just give it a try and let me know if that works or not.

Thanks.

Thank you - but I have only 30-32 of free space on my SSD

After I've added +10gb from 20 to 30 gb to pagefilesize - 4 / 6 of my cards started mining MTP
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
Support for TT-Miner has been added to Foreman.  Now you can monitor your miners remotely while keeping tabs on your profitability - no wallet addresses needed.
are you supporting C31 algorithm now?

Hi - sorry I do not have support for C31 today.
Activity: 633
Merit: 267
Activity: 414
Merit: 101
are you supporting C31 algorithm now?

1070 6 card rig
4gb Ram
27gb pagefile size

what am I doing wrong?

Hi,

Thanks.
http://pixs.ru/showimage/erorjpg_8325933_31204193.jpg

1070 6 card rig
4gb Ram
27gb pagefile size

what am I doing wrong?
Hi TrailingStop, please, I need your help.
2.1.4 works almost perfect, i need to reboot farm only 2 times a day, I created scheduler and all works cool.
2.1.5-2.1.7 - freezing farm randomly.
6x1080Ti
Ram - 4Gb
Virtual memory - 90Gb, can add more up to 1Tb if it help?
What I need to do to make it work? Please help.

Hi gusknure,

send you a PM. Sure we can get that fixed an stable.
Activity: 40
Hi TrailingStop, please, I need your help.
2.1.4 works almost perfect, i need to reboot farm only 2 times a day, I created scheduler and all works cool.
2.1.5-2.1.7 - freezing farm randomly.
6x1080Ti
Ram - 4Gb
Virtual memory - 90Gb, can add more up to 1Tb if it help?
What I need to do to make it work? Please help.
Pages:
Jump to: