Pages:
Author

Topic: Turkish Super League 2022/23 Season - page 125. (Read 16055 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
June 01, 2022, 08:52:49 AM
Let's start with early season predictions. Which team is your favorite to get the title this season?
For me turkey is no stranger to me, when it comes to football clubs, they have a team that excels and is the best in the super league, such as: Istanbul Basaksehir, Besiktas, Fatih Karagumruk, Galatasaray and many others.

@ingiltere, I think this is the Turkish super league, which is worth betting on in this season's competition, if I may suggest, you should post here the first round team, second, semifinals and finals specifically for the turkish league and the eliminated and defending teams to make it easier for the community here to judge the team that won this season's champion.

for the results of the match, I looked at 5 top performing and good clubs, but maybe I should watch and follow the match first, until the semifinals.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
June 01, 2022, 07:33:53 AM

Turkish Super League will start in 5 August and end in 28 May. Because of World Cup the league will pause in 14 November.
-The last champion is Trabzonspor. They will try to protect the title.
-New federation board is unknown yet. Election will be in 16 June.
-New broadcaster is unknown yet. There may be more than one broadcaster this season.
-Transfer limits are unknown yet. It will be announced probably after federation elections.
-Foreign player limits are unknown yet. It will be 12 players max (2 less than last season) if they don't change previous decision.

Let's start with early season predictions. Which team is your favorite to get the title this season?
Pages:
Jump to: