Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 156. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
I recommend Doctor Who,Breaking bad and How i meet your mother.  Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

I'm watching Sons of Anarchy and loving it.

Cool
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Breaking bad, Game of Thrones, Boston Legal, Burn Notice, The Mentalist.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
My current fav. is 2 broke girls.  The show is absolutely hilarious and Oleg just makes me laugh.  It definitely helps that Kat Denning is one of the girls, she's hot! Big fan of Jennifer Coolidge (Stifflers mom) as well. Kinda interesting that she plays the same kind of sex pervert roll.  Wasn't a big fan of the show when it first came on, but i try to make sure I watch it and the PVR is now set to record it weekly in case I forget.

Also been catching 2 1/2 men with Ashton Kutcher in repeats, funny stuff.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
No matter how much I try... I never got over CASTLE... its the best series I've ever seen. And it never gets old for me. Every time I see it, feels like watching it for first time. It has everything, drama...adventure... thriller... and most importantly... that amazing, hilarious chemistry between castle and beckett....

I have never seem Castle before. Arent they still airing new episodes? I could have sworn i have seen new episode in the guide on my tv
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
My favorite tv show is The Walking Dead. I'm happy after a long wait they are back this October.
Activity: 406
AltoCenter.com
No matter how much I try... I never got over CASTLE... its the best series I've ever seen. And it never gets old for me. Every time I see it, feels like watching it for first time. It has everything, drama...adventure... thriller... and most importantly... that amazing, hilarious chemistry between castle and beckett....
legendary
The new season of Scandal is off to a decent start. One of the best shows on regular tv for sure.
Activity: 70
Game of Thrones is in the lead even when it's not running, Game of Thrones FTW!
legendary
I Love Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones

thoe are old and 1 ended, 1 not running now\

the kinck FTW!

The Knick is actually a pretty good show that doesn't get much hype.   Cinemax is really starting to put in some effort into making some dramas.   The Knick along with Banshee are pretty good rivals to the shows that are on HBO and Showtime.

I am anxious for Shameless (US) to come back.   I was kind of bummed that Californication is now over.   The middle seasons kind of sucked, but the final season got good again, and it seemed like to abrupt of an ending to the series with not enough closure for the characters.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!

thoe are old and 1 ended, 1 not running now\

the kinck FTW!
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
I am not sure if the Undercover Boss was already mentioned in this thread.
I really like that show especially when the Boss was being surprised for what he/she discovered with the employees.
Activity: 278
legendary
The Mentalist , Prison break (the best)  Embarrassed

I used to love Prison Break.   It got kind of cheesy towards the end there, but most of it was awesome.   I didn't like the part where it was based on the chick.   Was that an entire season, or just a few episodes...I can't remember now...

Same here , didn't like the part when Micheal died either  Cry

Spoiler alert!  Lol....did they make a whole season about the girlfriend?   I still don't remember....  Whatever happened to all of those actors?   I have seen Link in some B-level action/dramas, and that grimy one handed guy is in a lot of movies, but I haven't seen any of the rest of them in anything ever since...  are they all waiters now?
Activity: 56
Game of Thrones- if you haven't watch it yet.
First seasons of Prison Break (when it was actually a prison break), didn't like the seasons after they escaped though.
Activity: 644
My goal is becaming a billionaire.

I used to love Prison Break.   It got kind of cheesy towards the end there, but most of it was awesome.   I didn't like the part where it was based on the chick.   Was that an entire season, or just a few episodes...I can't remember now...

Same here , didn't like the part when Micheal died either  Cry
legendary

Activity: 644
My goal is becaming a billionaire.
Activity: 91
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
Archer is a funny show.  The animation is whatever but the adult humor is what makes the show good.
Activity: 34
started watching the walking dead. it's becoming tighter and tighter  Grin
Jump to: