Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 158. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
New season of revenge started tonight. I missed a lot of shows lately. Revenge has been getting worse, but i have watched it since the start...so..,

Ray Donovan has been decent this season. Super heavy stuff this season, unlike season 1

+1 for revenge

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
New season of revenge started tonight. I missed a lot of shows lately. Revenge has been getting worse, but i have watched it since the start...so..,

Ray Donovan has been decent this season. Super heavy stuff this season, unlike season 1
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
These are my favourite:

1. Lost
2. The walking dead
3. Breaking bad
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Gotham got released this week and looks promising... Especially if you are a batman fan..

Actually, except for maybe a hint of him in the series finale, I'm sure we won't ever see Batman. I believe the focus of the series is not on Batman or even Bruce Wayne, but on the city of Gotham itself.

Obviously. When i say batman i mean batman the comic / lore / universe. Not the character.
Activity: 51
Here is my recommendations
1. Game of thrones
2. Da vinci's demos
3. Vikings
Now i know what I will do next three weeks lol
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
1. Game of thrones
2. Da vinci's demos
3. Vikings
Good choice
Activity: 21
1. Game of thrones
2. Da vinci's demos
3. Vikings
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
The Big Bang Theory
Activity: 160
Activity: 434
The new season of Scandal is starting tonight.   In comparison to most non-cable shows, I think this one has actually gotten better as time has gone on.  Most shows on regular television start to bore me, but this one has actually kept me really interested. 

i can't watch regular tv shows.. they are derivative and lack any kind of any varying plots. instead they just follow thin character development, trite plots, and often lots of action. the only thing i watch on regular network TV is big bang theory, but that show is starting to kinda get old too.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
Gotham got released this week and looks promising... Especially if you are a batman fan..

Actually, except for maybe a hint of him in the series finale, I'm sure we won't ever see Batman. I believe the focus of the series is not on Batman or even Bruce Wayne, but on the city of Gotham itself. It is an origins tale of all it's characters, long before the emergence of Batman, with Gordon seemingly being the central character. Yet, I have a feeling Bruce and the cat girl are going to become friends and even likely end up having a romantic relationship together. Why else would they have shown her bearing witness to his parents being killed?
Activity: 252
Activity: 165
I am a big fan of The walking dead  is the best in the  moment
legendary
My favorite is game of thrones.

Game of Thrones should have slightly longer seasons.   They start off kind of slow, and by the time they get rolling the season finale is already here...
Activity: 10
My favorite is game of thrones.
Activity: 189
Activity: 22
Game of Thrones for some good plot twist
legendary
The new season of Scandal is starting tonight.   In comparison to most non-cable shows, I think this one has actually gotten better as time has gone on.  Most shows on regular television start to bore me, but this one has actually kept me really interested. 
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
I really liked Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead of course

How on earth did I forget the walking dead in my list!?
Activity: 12
Jump to: