Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 162. (Read 619697 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218
Change is in your hands
Agents of shield will be good Grin
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
For those of you who loved Breaking Bad (which is pretty much everyone), do you think that the spin off show "You better call Saul" is going to be any good?

i'm thinking it will be more of a comedy than breaking bad. i mean, the main character is fucking hilarious. it'll be interesting to see if they add layers to his personality, or whether it's only going to be a shallow look at "s'all good, man."

It has the same writers I believe (which is a good thing).   It also is supposed to be loosely based along the same story line (showing how he led up to living in New Mexico) where Breaking Bad took place...

No exact release date just yet? He wasnt talking when BB received their Emmy for best drama.
Activity: 42
Here is list of my favorite TV Series
1. Game of thrones
2.Da vinici's demons
3. Walking dead.
Activity: 51
Agents of S.H.I.L.D. Grin
Activity: 1
These are my Top 10 recommendations.
1. Breaking Bad
2. The Good Wife
3. The Newsroom
4. House of Cards
5. Veep
6. The Returned
7. Hannibal
8. Shameless
9. Broadchurch
10. Game of Thrones

Check out more latest at TV Show News..
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Game of Thrones is the best Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
For those of you who loved Breaking Bad (which is pretty much everyone), do you think that the spin off show "You better call Saul" is going to be any good?

i'm thinking it will be more of a comedy than breaking bad. i mean, the main character is fucking hilarious. it'll be interesting to see if they add layers to his personality, or whether it's only going to be a shallow look at "s'all good, man."

It has the same writers I believe (which is a good thing).   It also is supposed to be loosely based along the same story line (showing how he led up to living in New Mexico) where Breaking Bad took place...
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!

Ah, forgot about Breaking bad. That's a good show indeed.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

It should be i think but still however it comes out i'm not gona miss a single episode of it.  Smiley
legendary

Activity: 462
Friends, Married with children, The vampire diaries,
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
I started watching Defiance, that's a pretty good show.

If you haven't watched it already then I would suggest that you do.

1. Defiance

2. The Wire

3. Sopranos
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Off the top of my head....

The Wire... Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Boardwalk Empire, Mad Men.... The Shield.... Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm, The Simpsons. Those are probably my all time top shows.
Activity: 298
Play2Live pre-sale starts on January 25th
New shows coming soon, could be good....
The Flash
Gotham

Activity: 40
Braking Bad, House MD
legendary
Have any of you started watching "the Knick" on Cinemax? I watched the pilot, and I thought it was pretty good.

I also finished watching the final season of "the Killing." I was definitely not into the ending, but overall it was a great series. It always had me guessing.
Activity: 81
the last ship.

You should remove the p and replace with a t
Activity: 98
I still think that Fringe was a good series overall
Activity: 98
The 100, The strain, Arrow. Especially the 100, only 1 season yet, my fav show on tv.
Jump to: