Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 165. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 250
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
My favorite TV series are Game of thrones, Vikings and Da vinci's demons.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Orange Is the New Black & Modern Family, dunno you should watch em or not but i loved it.  Smiley

Yaaah, modern family is awesome! It's such a funny show! I think there was an incident where a church or something wanted to do a pamphlet about the values of having a traditional family and they actually put the promotional picture of Modern family on the cover!!! Hilarious!

Modern Family really is hilarious and i never thought anyone noticed these pix error on the promo cover except me.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
check last tv show of robin williams too - the crazy ones
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
I am now a couple episodes into Season 2 of "The Killing" would still recommend it pretty highly. You definitely need to start from the beginning though, or you will have no idea of what is going on
Activity: 434
i tried giving "masters of sex" a shot last year and couldn't get into it. it just didn't feel genuine, a little too modern in style for a show that is set in the 50's or some time around then.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
Suits has my vouch. I'm a huge sucker for slick suits and snappy comebacks.
Suits, The Strain and few more
Activity: 350
'Slow and steady wins the race'
Suits has my vouch. I'm a huge sucker for slick suits and snappy comebacks.
legendary
My Recommendation would be Hannibal, if you can watch that.  Cheesy

I have liked both seasons of Hannibal so far.  Im curious to see how they are able to continue the storyline with the way that season 2 ended
Activity: 205
Merit: 105
【Ƀ】➔ ☽
Game of Thrones. Vikings. Breaking Bad. Was pretty impressed with Band of Brothers. Sadly that's only 10 episodes. Also recently watched 'The Borgias' and it was awesome.

A lot of people recommended Mad Men, which I'm currently watching, but it's pretty boring. If it doesn't get more exciting soon I'll probably stop watching.
legendary
The Office is awesome. I'm talking about the US version. It really shows the dynamics in an office and all the creepy characters you have to endure all day long! Also, Mad Men is a great show. A bit like back in the 80s, even though they had even more fun Cheesy

Another good office show is Workaholics.   It is definitely a different kind of humor...but it is definitely hilarious...
Honest 80s business!
The Office is awesome. I'm talking about the US version. It really shows the dynamics in an office and all the creepy characters you have to endure all day long! Also, Mad Men is a great show. A bit like back in the 80s, even though they had even more fun Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
My Recommendation would be Hannibal, if you can watch that.  Cheesy
Activity: 280
Relax!
Orange Is the New Black & Modern Family, dunno you should watch em or not but i loved it.  Smiley

Yaaah, modern family is awesome! It's such a funny show! I think there was an incident where a church or something wanted to do a pamphlet about the values of having a traditional family and they actually put the promotional picture of Modern family on the cover!!! Hilarious!
Activity: 392
Honest 80s business!
The Big Bang theory for sure. That show is so funny.

Haha, that series is so damn stupid by now. It used to be somewhat funny. But now it's basically only a freak show where people laugh about how socially awkward nerds or physicists in general are... Try watching it without the laughter and it gets very sad. Like a documentary about autism...
Activity: 353
Merit: 253
Watching Star Trek Enterprise, season 1, in these days...

it's not bad,

ilpirata79
The Big Bang theory for sure. That show is so funny.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
just started 'go on' series today, seems promising
legendary
I started watching "The Killing" on Netflix, and I am almost done with Season 1 (out of 4 seasons so far)

It is pretty good.   I would probably give it like a 7.5-8  out of 10.   The acting is good, and the storyline has good twists which keep you guessing and on your toes.    I would recommend it to people who like "True Detective"
Jump to: