Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 164. (Read 619697 times)

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
unambiguously " Lost" - best!
But I like also
Bad breaking, House of cards, Continuum, Fringe.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Boardwalk Empire final season coming up.

Hell on Wheels is OK.

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
How to Make It in America - HBO

Too bad they cancelled it after two seasons. Embarrassed

I watched a few episodes of that series, but could never really get into it.   HBO is kind of slacking on the series lately.   The Leftovers is a pretty big letdown IMO as well...
Activity: 70
Cant wait for new Walking Dead eps
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Finished 2nd season of The Americans and The Tunnel.

Damn it, you made me think S02 of The Tunnel was out.  Got me all excited for nothing!   Angry

Bletchley Circle, Y Gwyll, and Broadchurch are also great crime drama/whodunnit mysteries.

Anna Maxwell Martin's Susan Gray and Clemence Poesy's Elise Wassermann are the hottest Aspy characters on TV, bar none.    Tongue  Tongue  Tongue   Grin
Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Started watching Sons of Anarchy.

For comedy I like Trophy Wife and Modern Family

Finished 2nd season of The Americans and The Tunnel.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
fargo with billy bob thornton (FX series) was the best series I've seen since breaking bad
Activity: 126
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
Breaking bad is a must watch show and you could also watch big bang theory, suits, white collar, community and orange is the new black
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Black Mirror

2 seasons, 3 episodes each. Pretty awesome!

Black Mirror is awesome!

Also check out CB's superb zombie miniseries, Dead Set.

Speaking of dark sci-fi, Utopia is an absolute must-watch...

For dark humor, nobody beats Julia Davis in Nighty Night.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Black Mirror

2 seasons, 3 episodes each. Pretty awesome!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
Im now starting the third season of "the Killing". I would really recommend it if you liked True Detectives
Activity: 70
Activity: 122
I have seen a lot of TV series. I like most of them. But if you want me to mention about some name than i will suggest your for Game of thrones and Da Vinci's Demos. These two are my favorite.
Activity: 168
The Office is awesome. I'm talking about the US version. It really shows the dynamics in an office and all the creepy characters you have to endure all day long! Also, Mad Men is a great show. A bit like back in the 80s, even though they had even more fun Cheesy

Another good office show is Workaholics.   It is definitely a different kind of humor...but it is definitely hilarious...

Love Workaholics.... but its really not for everyone
Activity: 84
House MD and Agent of S.H.I.L.D best series ever
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
1.True Blood-HBO
2.Game of thrones-HBO

are not bad,
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
The Strain isnt to bad at the moment hoping for more blood and guts though
Activity: 8
The Office is awesome. I'm talking about the US version. It really shows the dynamics in an office and all the creepy characters you have to endure all day long! Also, Mad Men is a great show. A bit like back in the 80s, even though they had even more fun Cheesy
The office is full of exaggerations and this is what makes it so funny. Nothing that happens in the Office would likely happen in a real office envirement however more "down to earth" versions would.
Activity: 42
TWD

agreed , waiting for the new season ... hope will be better then the last one ...
Jump to: