Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 163. (Read 619697 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

the U.S. version, in my opinion, is much better.. but maybe that's because i'm american. tried watching the UK version but i didn't get it.

Shocked  Blasphemy!  If you don't "get" the UK version turn on the bloody subtitles, you wanking gobshite.   Angry

I'm American and can't imagine Shameless outside of Paul Abbott's Manchester.  Frank and his neighbors without the pub and northern brogue?  GTFO!   Why not just watch Rosanne reruns?  Cheesy

OK, OK, I'll give it a chance, but I'm 100% sure it will be absolutely awful.

I'm still undergoing intensive therapy as a result of what Hollywood did to my beloved Life On Mars (Harvey Keitel nothwithstanding)!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Shameless  Cool Definitely brilliant!

Good one!  I might even be able to stomach the US version.  Eventually.  Still mourning the original.

the U.S. version, in my opinion, is much better.. but maybe that's because i'm american. tried watching the UK version but i didn't get it.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
The Walking Dead

I like walking dead. But my family doesn't like it because it is gross.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

Good one!  I might even be able to stomach the US version.  Eventually.  Still mourning the original.

Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Started watching Married with Children from the first season, forgot how funny that show was and how cutting edge and controversial it was at the time. It was the TV show that built the FOX Network.

Definitely a must watch.

Some of the funniest Al Bundy clips: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlRbxmADXyI
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I LOVE  A Song of Ice and Fire
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

Game of Thrones is by far the best series to come out in recent years. Before that it was Breaking Bad. Right now I'm watching The Strain.
I couldn't agree more with you
breaking bad and game of thrones are my favorites TV show
but i never heard the strain before, maybe i'll watch it
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
the last ship.

What would you rate that show on a scale of 1-10? I havent seen an episode of it yet...
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
Game of Thrones is by far the best series to come out in recent years. Before that it was Breaking Bad. Right now I'm watching The Strain.
Activity: 70
legendary
Da Vinci's Demons is pretty good series.

9.7/10  Shocked Can't wait for the return!!

SUPERNATURAL 9.7/10

Alphas 9.6/10

FARGO 9.1/10

Lillyhammer 9.5/10

The Killing 9.3/10

Hell On Wheels 9.4/10

Unforgettable 8.4/10

The Mentalist 8.4/10

~darylluke.

Hell on Wheels above Fargo and The Killing?? I have never heard of hell on wheels before. What is it like?

The show really portrays life as it was in that era when the cross-continental railroad was being built.
I really like the main actors.Cinematography is excellent.Dialog also excellent. Hope that helps.Enjoy!
(And let us know what you thought about it after you get HOOKED on this great series)~darylluke.

Hmmm, I will try to check it out.   I can't usually get myself into period pieces...   Like for instance a lot of people rave about Mad Men or Boardwalk Empire, but I haven't been able to get myself to watch either of them yet.  I would much rather watch something that takes place in the future than in the past.   I'm not sure why either...

The only show that I have gotten into that was in the past recently, was "Halt and Catch Fire"
Activity: 70
Activity: 519
Merit: 500

SUPERNATURAL 9.7/10

Alphas 9.6/10

FARGO 9.1/10

Lillyhammer 9.5/10

The Killing 9.3/10

Hell On Wheels 9.4/10

Unforgettable 8.4/10

The Mentalist 8.4/10

~darylluke.

Hell on Wheels above Fargo and The Killing?? I have never heard of hell on wheels before. What is it like?

Don't trust those ratings too much...
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Start watching defiance season 2 hope to be some improvement in the show. At least I hope so.
Activity: 196

SUPERNATURAL 9.7/10

Alphas 9.6/10

FARGO 9.1/10

Lillyhammer 9.5/10

The Killing 9.3/10

Hell On Wheels 9.4/10

Unforgettable 8.4/10

The Mentalist 8.4/10

~darylluke.

The show really portrays life as it was in that era when the cross-continental railroad was being built.
I really like the main actors.Cinematography is excellent.Dialog also excellent. Hope that helps.Enjoy!
(And let us know what you thought about it after you get HOOKED on this great series)~darylluke.
legendary

SUPERNATURAL 9.7/10

Alphas 9.6/10

FARGO 9.1/10

Lillyhammer 9.5/10

The Killing 9.3/10

Hell On Wheels 9.4/10

Unforgettable 8.4/10

The Mentalist 8.4/10

~darylluke.

legendary
I am just starting the 4th season of "the Killing" i have been really liking it to this point. Almost done with the series (since there are only 4 seasons). Has anyone seen "the Bridge"? Thoughts?
Activity: 196

SUPERNATURAL 9.7/10

Alphas 9.6/10

FARGO 9.1/10

Lillyhammer 9.5/10

The Killing 9.3/10

Hell On Wheels 9.4/10

Unforgettable 8.4/10

The Mentalist 8.4/10

~darylluke.
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
Jump to: