Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 167. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
just watched the honourable woman, and i don't like it. it has this fake veneer that doesn't feel real to me.

I still watch Big Brother (US version).   I have also watched the UK version, but I think the US version is better because there is more strategy and game play.   It is the best reality show IMO

man, you must be a king of tv.. you watch even more shows than i do.

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Please suggest me if The Tudors is a good show.I do like history based TV shows/movies like Spartacus/Rome etc but not sure about this one.
Activity: 280
Knowledge is Power
ARROW is very nice Grin Shocked

Arrow is pretty cool even though I'm not too into comic adaptations.   Some of it is super cheesy though. 

I'm telling you all, you need to watch "You're The Worst"  on FX, it is super funny.   Like raunchy comedy...

I watched a few episodes of arrow, but the cheesyness just got to me. The writing in this show is not very good, and neither is the acting. It is mostly just pretty young people that can't act very well. And the action is very unrealistic because bullets never hit him.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
Best Series i watched lately was TRUE DETECTIVE!
Matthew McConaughey is such a cool dude in that Series and Woody Harrelson is good as always.
The music, story, atmosphere, pictures/shots and its philosophical/ironical touch was really nice to watch. Before that i watched THE WALKING DEAD...wasnt bad...but i liked BREAKING BAD more...or DEADWOOD is a really nice Series too if you like the old wild west. And if you like some Serialkillerstuff give DEXTER a try...pretty long series with very much episodes!

Found this useful.
I'm about to finish Breaking Bad.I think I'll start True Detective next.

True Detective was a very well made show.   I am curious to see who the detectives are for Season 2
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Matthew McConaughey is such a cool dude in that Series and Woody Harrelson is good as always.
The music, story, atmosphere, pictures/shots and its philosophical/ironical touch was really nice to watch. Before that i watched THE WALKING DEAD...wasnt bad...but i liked BREAKING BAD more...or DEADWOOD is a really nice Series too if you like the old wild west. And if you like some Serialkillerstuff give DEXTER a try...pretty long series with very much episodes!

Found this useful.
I'm about to finish Breaking Bad.I think I'll start True Detective next.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Star Trek: The next generation. Season 4 and later.
Activity: 295
legendary
I still watch Big Brother (US version).   I have also watched the UK version, but I think the US version is better because there is more strategy and game play.   It is the best reality show IMO
saw maggie gyllenhaal on the daily show last night.. i'm gonna give her show a try (the honourable woman). not exactly sure what it's about, but it's got something to do with the israeli-palestine conflict.
legendary
ARROW is very nice Grin Shocked

Arrow is pretty cool even though I'm not too into comic adaptations.   Some of it is super cheesy though. 

I'm telling you all, you need to watch "You're The Worst"  on FX, it is super funny.   Like raunchy comedy...
legendary
Do you guys ever watch Wilfred? That show is really funny

i only watched the first season.. didn't like it so much, though i do like elijah wood.

It has actually gotten a lot better surprisingly, because there is a real plot now...   He is trying to figure out why he can see and talk to Wilfred like a human when no one else can.   The dialogue in there is always really clever...

i only watched the first season.. didn't like it so much, though i do like elijah wood.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Suits.

Suits right now has some of the some of the best writing on TV. The last episode was amazing.

I was saying that earlier in the thread, how this season is better than the last
That's because suits is just so good that it deserves the multiple mentions ^_^
legendary
legendary
Suits.

Suits right now has some of the some of the best writing on TV. The last episode was amazing.

I was saying that earlier in the thread, how this season is better than the last
legendary
i was big fan of dexter. I hope new episodes comes soon.

You're joking right? The show is over... Early seasons were good. The later ones suck
Jump to: