Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 176. (Read 619697 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
Is Fargo based on the movie? How would they make that into a TV series? Loved the movie. Seems well rated and well reviewed here -- will check it out. My personal all time favorites: Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, The Wire, The Shield.

I never saw Fargo the movie....But I do think it is based on the same plot/story and same region as the TV show. 

Anyway I would definitely check it out!

Fargo is a series based on the movie, but I would say that it is arguably just as good (if not better than) the movie
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
CoinBooster Rep
the best series which will never ever be beaten must be the boondocks.. <3
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Is Fargo based on the movie? How would they make that into a TV series? Loved the movie. Seems well rated and well reviewed here -- will check it out. My personal all time favorites: Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, The Wire, The Shield.

I never saw Fargo the movie....But I do think it is based on the same plot/story and same region as the TV show. 

Anyway I would definitely check it out!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
How about Sherlock? Anybody watch that? My friend says it's nice, but haven't gotten around to it yet.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Great yesterday was premier of The Last Ship and new season of Falling skies. After i finished watching Game of Thrones Im on those two.
Activity: 994
Can't get enough of the Walking Dead. They make us wait so long!!!
Activity: 624
Merit: 500
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Sunday night TV needs some shows to come back.   Ray Donovan should be back soon.  Homeland seems like it has been in hiatus for a long time too.

Game of Thrones season seemed so short...I wish it was like 13-15 episodes at least.   With how many storylines they have going at the same time, they could easily have that many episodes.

I think Suits should move to Sundays, since they are during this time of year, there isn't that much competition.

yeah i'm looking forward to homeland.. the newsroom will return soon for its last season, but i'm not really into that show.

we're probably 2 1/2 months away from homeland's return. until then, i can't really think of anything that's good in the near future.
legendary
Sunday night TV needs some shows to come back.   Ray Donovan should be back soon.  Homeland seems like it has been in hiatus for a long time too.

Game of Thrones season seemed so short...I wish it was like 13-15 episodes at least.   With how many storylines they have going at the same time, they could easily have that many episodes.

I think Suits should move to Sundays, since they are during this time of year, there isn't that much competition.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I would recommend friends, I love all the complete season.
there are no tv shows left for me.. game of thrones is over, so are louie and fargo.
Activity: 784
I think Fargo has been good since it came out...Anyone seen that yet?  Billy Bob Thorton was completely awesome in it
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
i finished watching 3 episodes of game of thrones season 4 and i must say its awesome can w8 to finish all 10 episodes

legendary
Activity: 1316
Well game of thrones is over again..... so tv has good back to be rather boring on a monday!!!

Its basically the only modern show i ever watch on TV.  The end of season 4 episode was totally epic.  Tyrion kicked ass.

Ayra purpose and journey is however a little confusing, by the time she is a ninja all the people she wanted to kill will be dead.
Activity: 462
Recently started watching North and South starring Patrick Swayze
80s feel and look, but pretty gripping if melodramatic entertainment
Fargo Series Finale is on tonight!   That show has been so good.   I am glad they only made it a 10 episode series, instead of dragging it out all long until it was played out (like most series do).

The show has definitely been very good but I'm disappointed by the finale. Kind of anti-climatic.

although i liked lorne malvo, i felt like there was something missing with his character, a sense of depth. i still don't understand why he does the things he does.. is it because he's just pure evil, or is there another underlying reason?

it's kind of funny how lester has no sense of moral or guilt for the things he's done.. he just don't give a shit.

That is what made the show so funny.   Lesters lack of ethics made the show funny when it really shouldn't be laughable.   I thought Billy Bob played his role so well.   I wonder if this series will win any awards.   I have a feeling that it will.

yeah his character is very similar to william h. macy's in the original fargo.. but they added something more to make it better. william h macy was a bumbling, milquetoast and second-rate criminal.. lester started off that way but became much more cunning. both guys are sycophants who don't have much remorse though.

still though, what i felt missing was the depth with lorne malvo.. i wanted to know more about his personality, and we did get a little bit of that, but not enough.
legendary
Fargo Series Finale is on tonight!   That show has been so good.   I am glad they only made it a 10 episode series, instead of dragging it out all long until it was played out (like most series do).

The show has definitely been very good but I'm disappointed by the finale. Kind of anti-climatic.

although i liked lorne malvo, i felt like there was something missing with his character, a sense of depth. i still don't understand why he does the things he does.. is it because he's just pure evil, or is there another underlying reason?

it's kind of funny how lester has no sense of moral or guilt for the things he's done.. he just don't give a shit.

That is what made the show so funny.   Lesters lack of ethics made the show funny when it really shouldn't be laughable.   I thought Billy Bob played his role so well.   I wonder if this series will win any awards.   I have a feeling that it will.
legendary
Fargo Series Finale is on tonight!   That show has been so good.   I am glad they only made it a 10 episode series, instead of dragging it out all long until it was played out (like most series do).

I liked the finale, there really isn't any other way that it could have ended.   I don't want to spoil it for people who haven't seen it yet, but I can understand your point of view in seeing it as anti-climatic
Activity: 132
Merit: 100

Jump to: