Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 173. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Does any1 watched this new series Last Ship?

Is it good. Any suggestions about the show, also is Under the dome ok to watch or just another sfi fi in line.

Under the Dome was good at first.  Pretty sure it was just supposed to be a mini series of a few episodes at first.  Then it took off.  First few were good, now it's just really weird. Then again, thats sci fi for you.

Speaking of sci fi, anyone watch Defiance?  Interesting show that paints a picture of the future after some serious changes. (Aliens, war, etc.)
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

If you are Indian and you love mythology then the best serial which is most popular in India is -MAHABHARATA
 this is amazing program and it bind you with TV when it is running on your TV set

I love this program and recommend the same to you - a must watch
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
I really like older sitcoms with nice characters you get to know, start to sympathize and care for. It's just like coming home or meeting some friends. i just realize this sounds a tad strange but other people described this phenomenon before.

e.g.:

- Seinfeld
- Frasier
- Golden Girls (not joking, it may seem odd, but their humour is dark. Oh and they're super nice and they have Betty White!!!)

If you like Seinfeld, then you would like "curb Your Enthusiasm" that show is funny
legendary
Ray Donovan season 2 just started again. That show is decent. I would say 6.5-7 out of 10
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Does any1 watched this new series Last Ship?

Is it good. Any suggestions about the show, also is Under the dome ok to watch or just another sfi fi in line.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night
I really like older sitcoms with nice characters you get to know, start to sympathize and care for. It's just like coming home or meeting some friends. i just realize this sounds a tad strange but other people described this phenomenon before.

e.g.:

- Seinfeld
- Frasier
- Golden Girls (not joking, it may seem odd, but their humour is dark. Oh and they're super nice and they have Betty White!!!)
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Monk, mentalist, lie to me , psych

if like gore you can watch spartacus
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
every light comedy and light crime series like Castle
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Falling Skies is pretty good for sci fi.

I heard good things of house of cards, if your into brainy stuff and mind fuk lol.

Falling skies started new season from few week back watched only first one it was promising, ended Game of thrones watched fourth season in full this was amazing hope to see them done this in 5th and 6th season ass well.

Djo
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
just saw the first episode of catfish the tv show.. definitely a bullshit show, but for some reason i feel like letting myself believe it's real, because the stupidity is just hilarious.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010
666 - slave 2 the grind -
Funny tv shows I like to watch

Hardcore Pawn
Lizard Lick
South Beach Tow
Pawn Stars
Bar Rescue

Other shows I like to watch are

Anthony Bourdain
Deadliest catch
Dog and Beth on the hunt
American restoration
ARt Mann presents

I watch a few of the top ones for a good laugh from time to time.  They have to be the fakest shows on TV though.  Not Bar rescue so much, but I've read stories where the do real cheap work and glorify the bar issues.

South Beach Tow has to be the worse of the bunch.  Ever see Operation Repo?  Now that show was hilarious!

Yea Ive seen operation repo, all the repo shows crack me up  Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 503

Hardcore Pawn
Lizard Lick
South Beach Tow
Pawn Stars
Bar Rescue

Anthony Bourdain
Deadliest catch
Dog and Beth on the hunt
American restoration
ARt Mann presents

I watch a few of the top ones for a good laugh from time to time.  They have to be the fakest shows on TV though.  Not Bar rescue so much, but I've read stories where the do real cheap work and glorify the bar issues.

South Beach Tow has to be the worse of the bunch.  Ever see Operation Repo?  Now that show was hilarious!
Activity: 588
Merit: 354
Anyone mention 'Silicon Valley'?

Silicon valley is actually really good and funny. I just started watching the 1st two episodes.
Activity: 434
lost's problem was that it was dragged out to what was it.. 7 seasons? so they just kept kicking the ball down the road, and all the shit that was happening didn't have a whole lot of relevance to the story.
Activity: 280
Knowledge is Power
Lost and breaking bad are must sees pretty popular and I should think that most people have seen these.

I used to really like "Lost" until I actually got lost in the plot.   The episodes would air so sporadically that by the time a new episode was one, I totally forgot everything that was happening in the series...

It's interesting that you mention that...There is actually a guy that took all of the Lost episodes and broke up their content in chronological order. Very cool project - it's called Chronologically Lost. He put it up as a torrent for everyone to download for free Smiley
legendary

Hardcore Pawn
Lizard Lick
South Beach Tow
Pawn Stars
Bar Rescue

Anthony Bourdain
Deadliest catch
Dog and Beth on the hunt
American restoration
ARt Mann presents

I never watched Anthony Bourdain until I was in my room at the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas.  The seem to have that show perpetually running on their tvs year round!
legendary
Lost and breaking bad are must sees pretty popular and I should think that most people have seen these.

I used to really like "Lost" until I actually got lost in the plot.   The episodes would air so sporadically that by the time a new episode was one, I totally forgot everything that was happening in the series...
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
1. Lost
2. Breaking Bad
3. Dexter
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010
666 - slave 2 the grind -

Hardcore Pawn