Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 171. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
FURring bitcoin up since 1762
Also Louis CK's tv series is pretty damn awesome. And not sure if this counts, but his 1hr standups on netflix make me die laughing every time.

Ah I meant to watch that, as well. But haven't gotten around to do that  Smiley Man, there are so many good tips around here. Haven't even started watching Game of Thrones, but I won't get anything done if I started doing that, I guess  Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night
Also Louis CK's tv series is pretty damn awesome. And not sure if this counts, but his 1hr standups on netflix make me die laughing every time.

You should check out the first 2 seasons of Jim Jefferies Legit, or even just his stand up.  Really funny guy.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2400391/

Sadly the show got cancelled.  Got shoved from FX to FXX and just didn't carry the ratings.  I know lost of people who don't get or have never heard of FXX.  I was one who didn't get it. Unfortunately I had to wait to download it.

Haven't heard of either things. Hmm maybe I have to check those out. Someone should just take all their spare time and dig through all the recommendations in this thread and put them in a table. And watch them in order to rate them afterwards for us all  Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 503

You should check out the first 2 seasons of Jim Jefferies Legit, or even just his stand up.  Really funny guy.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2400391/

Sadly the show got cancelled.  Got shoved from FX to FXX and just didn't carry the ratings.  I know lost of people who don't get or have never heard of FXX.  I was one who didn't get it. Unfortunately I had to wait to download it.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Okay you guys got me intrigued there, i will start with breaking bad tomorrow probably, we'll see.

Ha, awesome! Please let us know what you think! Try to get a good quality version and please don't distract yourself with your smartphone or anything Grin Give it about 4 episodes I guess, if you're not hooked by then you may move on. In the 2nd season I realized this may be the best thing on TV. It only went uphill from there Wink
Activity: 266
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
I think this season of Suits so far is better than the 3rd season. If you havent seen it, I recommend you start from the beginning

I am also a fan of Suits so would recommend getting some doses of Harvey Stat  Wink
And Louis and of course our MC and Rachel
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
I think this season of Suits so far is better than the 3rd season. If you havent seen it, I recommend you start from the beginning
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
The only series i've bothered to follow is the Walking Dead. Might start with Breaking Bad since everyone doesn't shut up about it.

I tried watching the first episode of breaking bad and stopped watching within 10 minutes such a bad start to the series. I haven't watched another episode or finished that one since.

Ha, well I guess this just isn't the right show for you. It has to start exactly that way. It's about how regular, boring life can take some unexpected turns and with the right - or rather wrong - decisions we gradually may end up in situations we could've never imagined. The series isn't just throwing you into the plot - you couldn't relate and wouldn't buy the premise. But rather, it is gradually fading you into it. Believe me, it's the best thing there is. They can't start all exciting, where would you go from there?

Show start like that but latter is cumming to bee awesome. Try to look on another way while watching begging of the show then you will see what it like.
Activity: 266
I don't have cable. But I do watch netflix and "American Horror Story" is one of my favorite TV shows I've ever watched. Has the right amount of "scary" and "thrill" in it.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010
666 - slave 2 the grind -
A new episode of a show that is on tonight, that I would like to recommend is Hardcore Pawn, it is on TruTV

enjoy
Activity: 434
Okay you guys got me intrigued there, i will start with breaking bad tomorrow probably, we'll see.

whoa, you're a bit late. i rate it as the best tv series that i've seen. and i am pretty sure they will be winning the emmy in august.
Activity: 322
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
The only series i've bothered to follow is the Walking Dead. Might start with Breaking Bad since everyone doesn't shut up about it.

I tried watching the first episode of breaking bad and stopped watching within 10 minutes such a bad start to the series. I haven't watched another episode or finished that one since.

Ha, well I guess this just isn't the right show for you. It has to start exactly that way. It's about how regular, boring life can take some unexpected turns and with the right - or rather wrong - decisions we gradually may end up in situations we could've never imagined. The series isn't just throwing you into the plot - you couldn't relate and wouldn't buy the premise. But rather, it is gradually fading you into it. Believe me, it's the best thing there is. They can't start all exciting, where would you go from there?
Activity: 532
Currently held as collateral by monbux

Activity: 322
Activity: 308
Merit: 253
Why watch a new series, why not watch an old one like Full House. There you go Full House.

Oh ok, good.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I would recommend Dr. House TV series. I have not seen anyone who does not like it.
Why watch a new series, why not watch an old one like Full House. There you go Full House.

This thread isn't just about new series suggest old series if fine but I think a lot of people will suggest what they have watched recently.
Activity: 308
Merit: 253
I recommend shark tank, if you ever decide to start a business.

I found that the people in that series really annoyed me and stopped watching it a while back I DON'T think it would help anyone looking to start a business though.
Jump to: