Pages:
Author

Topic: Twitter banned advertising crypto currency - page 2. (Read 540 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 10
With the Facebook and twitter bans on digital currency ICO, more and more voices on bitcoin regulation may be an important reason for the recent decline in the market. People are afraid to enter the market at this time, and the volume of bitcoin turnover in the recent exchange is 20% in December last year. Maybe it's going to last a long time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
Bad news for bounty hunters but it's good for prevent to spread scam ico's.

I think twitter is really helpful for getting news on quality project; on the other hand there are always will be fraud in social media. This is a good step to prevent a potential fraud. I hope that, it will be good for promising project and investors.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I think it's bad and that the administration of Twitter will eventually cancel it completely useless innovation
Activity: 246
I agree that each social network decides on their own what kind of advertising it to do and spread, but I still think that it can affect the ICO negatively

You're right but for the really good projects that won't change anything - people know about it and will invest in it even without any Twitter or FB advertisement
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
The legit ico will also be affected. I hope they will still allow legit and regulated ICO ads.
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
I agree that each social network decides on their own what kind of advertising it to do and spread, but I still think that it can affect the ICO negatively
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think this is the decision of each of the social networks.If they so want then let, and I do not think that it will have a very strong impact on the value of the currency or on the ICO
After two weeks nothing is happening, I am in one Twitter campaign and I still make posts about cryptocurrencies, I share some posts from airdrops, I share other people crypto twits, and everything is still fine. I wonder what was that from twitter now when two weeks passed and nothing happened, maybe that was just a bad joke, or someone wanted to hurt crypto with bad rumors. What ever it was I think it was wrong, but we will see what will happen in next period, maybe they are preparing something.
Activity: 169
I think this is the decision of each of the social networks.If they so want then let, and I do not think that it will have a very strong impact on the value of the currency or on the ICO
Activity: 168
ONe Social Network
It's a very difficult situation right now, as I have heard that a lot of akane booths have started, those who continue advertising this market, therefore, need to be very careful about this.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
HA! What a company, am I right? They should take care of the donation tweets maybe? Why are they doing this? It's the number one social platform for advertising… it is going to be much tougher for all the new ICOs. Stupid and short-sighted decision.
Activity: 29
paid advertising on Twitter has been prohibited. Users are not restricted from posts and retweets about cryptocurrency and ICOs.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
~bitcoin enthusiast~
So campaign managers should adjust and not ask us to put hashtags like #ICO, #BTC, #ETH, #cryptocurrency. I know, it will reduce the effectiveness of the campaign, but is a lesser evil than having all participating accounts banned. I will stay away from twitter bounties requiring to put those ## to count posts. I had my account suspended as a first warning and don't want to start with the fresh account with so many limitations.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Following the same step of Facebook and Google, now Twitter is ready to forbid the crypto ads in its platform. 2 weeks later twitter will start to enact, and just like what i read there's exception. The actions must be doing after very much complaint about spam and crypto ads that cheating.

https://www.sundul.com/berita-altcoin/twitter-mempersiapkan-larangan-iklan-crypto/
copper member
Activity: 14
I believe it's a good thing. The good projects don't need to advertise - it's mostly the scammy projects that need to do that. You don't see IPOs or startup fundraising advertising on twitter, that would be ridiculous
Activity: 23
I believe there's something to it… All solid projects can survive with no Google/Twitter ads… Maybe it will help eliminate shady backers/attract more serious investors?... I'm thinking the impact of this ban has been non-existent so far…
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/

It's good!! And believe me, nothing terrible has happened! I even think this is a plus for us all!
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I think that here won't be anything terrible or really scaring. They have already done it on google and fb, but without any affects      
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
For long-term run ecosystems will have benefit from that regulations that will come to us in July-June this year, so we must prepare for that.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
However, there are communities in social media where you can find information about the cryptos or representatives of projects. I suppose that reducing advertising is needed for the safety of Twitter developers.
it is worth nothing for cryptocurrency community. The fact that has taken place, ICO needs no advertising from social media or google. The most effective promotion is via bounty campaign. It is very efective. With thousand members of social media accounts that are actively retweet or sharers ICOs will reach the audience. Not to worry about ad banning from social media. They will regret because most busines are now cryptocurrency.
Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Ask me what the website address you get information about the ban of Twitter advertising? Is there any accurate information? If you want to provide information to everyone, there is a need to avoid confusion for everyone, causing the exchange rate of the market to fall due to such fake information. Be a responsible person with the knowledge shared with the community, avoid confusion, fear for the community.
Pages:
Jump to: