Pages:
Author

Topic: Twitter banned advertising crypto currency - page 7. (Read 540 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
It was unavoidable after Facebook and google.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
this is good

bye bye shitty scam icos

the twitter ceo is huge supporter of REAL crypto though and is quite a large btc investor.
the one who does not know. thinks that all advertising is blocked !!!
but this news is very useful for all of us !!!
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Facebook yet retweets are not removed like,hopefully with the tweeter so it will be,and if you will remove how and where to participate in the bounty?Perhaps when the crypt is legalized and the laws of the social network are passed,the punishment for them will be abolished.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
this is good

bye bye shitty scam icos

the twitter ceo is huge supporter of REAL crypto though and is quite a large btc investor.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
LONDON (Reuters) - Twitter Inc (TWTR.N) will start banning cryptocurrency advertising from Tuesday, joining Facebook and Google in a clampdown that seeks to avoid giving publicity to potential fraud or large investor losses.
I don't think that something terrible has happened. They have already done it in Facebook and Google, but we don't see any affect
Activity: 152
I think it's a good move by twitter following the example of facebook. We really don't need the noobs lured in by paided ads to disrupt the market order by throwing their money blindly to scam ICOs. Cryptos can do better without these people as it's still immature itself.
Activity: 224
Prohibited paid advertising on Twitter. Individuals were not forbidden to retweeted and write messages about the crypto currency. Therefore for us with you, nothing has changed.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
However, there are communities in social media where you can find information about the cryptos or representatives of projects. I suppose that reducing advertising is needed for the safety of Twitter developers.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
LONDON (Reuters) - Twitter Inc (TWTR.N) will start banning cryptocurrency advertising from Tuesday, joining Facebook and Google in a clampdown that seeks to avoid giving publicity to potential fraud or large investor losses.

The prohibition will cover advertising of initial coin offerings (ICOs) - crowdfunding used to raise cash by creating new coins - as well as token sales, the San Francisco-based firm told Reuters on Monday.

The new policy, which will be rolled out over the next 30 days, will also ban ads by cryptocurrency exchanges and cryptocurrency wallet services, unless they are public companies listed on certain major stock markets.

For Japan, these will be limited to crypto exchanges regulated by its national financial regulator, Twitter said.
Pages:
Jump to: