Pages:
Author

Topic: Twitter banned advertising crypto currency - page 4. (Read 540 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
This banned official advertising in Twitter. In my personal accounts, everything remains the same. You can advertise projects. Therefore for us with you nothing has changed much. If you do not take into account the frequent bans of Twitter accounts.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
This does not affect the work of cryptocurrencies so I think that this is the most useless action in fact and it would be better not to
Activity: 434
Merit: 262
then we will make another community) they cannot stop progress. anyway, after those rules appear bounty hunters should start thinking again about having atother sourse of money.
Activity: 279
This is a bad thing.Although annoying is really annoying because most of the advertising projects it is a Scam
Activity: 112
I doubt anything big will come out of this. After all, nothing major came out of the FB ban. And the same goes for the Google ban probably.
A growing number of internet companies are banning cryptocurrency advertising, fearing reputational damage if their users are duped or left penniless, even as regulators struggle to get to grips with the fast-emerging industry. Once restricted to small online chatrooms for early bitcoin backers, cryptocurrencies have since exploded in popularity and the industry has grown rapidly. Considering the regulators for their lose control of data privacy, they probably would not ban advertising from cryptos. And for that, i think we should accept it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
The rules really got tougher on Twitter. I advertised several different ISO and blocked me without the possibility of recovery. And a lot of people who participate in the bounty also block, although this is not paid advertising.

My account is also blocked! There were 3100 followers. Yours is not restored? Did you contact support?

Yes, I write in support. They write that I'm was delete for multiple violations of twitter rules. I am create a new account. All my bounty Campaning they were wasted, they were gone.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
I can see this affecting bounties in a positive way for people who participate in the signature or facebook/telegram ones.  Now that Twitter has banned active ICO bounty-hunting users I think we'll start seeing bounties being handled differently or with a slightly larger split for the other media types.
Activity: 168
I doubt anything big will come out of this. After all, nothing major came out of the FB ban. And the same goes for the Google ban probably.
Activity: 105
The rules really got tougher on Twitter. I advertised several different ISO and blocked me without the possibility of recovery. And a lot of people who participate in the bounty also block, although this is not paid advertising.

My account is also blocked! There were 3100 followers. Yours is not restored? Did you contact support?
Activity: 294
very unfortunate if twitter prohibits crypto ads, but if there is no ban, maybe a lot of advertising revenue for twitter. but we can not avoid if twitter forbid it, maybe just because of the crypto ads, it interfere with the activity of twitter users. hopefully there is a way out for the world of crypto.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange
Be it twitter, facebook, or google, i don't think it will affect crypto industry in any way that will have consequences.

Good ICOs will still survive and who cares about the scammy ones.

By the way I've just seen ICO ads in google adwords. So maybe we should  less worry over every little thing?
Activity: 200
LONDON (Reuters) - Twitter Inc (TWTR.N) will start banning cryptocurrency advertising from Tuesday, joining Facebook and Google in a clampdown that seeks to avoid giving publicity to potential fraud or large investor losses.

The prohibition will cover advertising of initial coin offerings (ICOs) - crowdfunding used to raise cash by creating new coins - as well as token sales, the San Francisco-based firm told Reuters on Monday.

The new policy, which will be rolled out over the next 30 days, will also ban ads by cryptocurrency exchanges and cryptocurrency wallet services, unless they are public companies listed on certain major stock markets.

For Japan, these will be limited to crypto exchanges regulated by its national financial regulator, Twitter said.
i think this news has nothing strange anymore, google and facebook have already done that before, so it will be twitter one day. But i don't feel sorry but that may bring a good future for cryptocurrencies, now only good ICOs can be survive cand only best quality project can be chosen from investors, so yes banning cryptos can also be a good method for really good ICOs.
Activity: 476
This news doesn't surprise me in any way. And also I don't think that this will greatly affect the dissemination of information in the cryptocommunity. Well, facebook banned advertising and what? Nothing significant has happened, the same with Google. I don't worry about this.
Merit: 1
Be it twitter, facebook, or google, i don't think it will affect crypto industry in any way that will have consequences.

Good ICOs will still survive and who cares about the scammy ones.
Activity: 504
They did the same like other IT giants, so noffing new, they can ban the advertise, but they cant ban the idea, i am curiuous, their business is based on the selling advertise, so they dont need it lol? Or the general reason we dont know really?
Yeah they did it, but they don't banning users who is participate into bounties and doing retweets for that, i think so it's not so bad.
Activity: 259
Merit: 110
They did the same like other IT giants, so noffing new, they can ban the advertise, but they cant ban the idea, i am curiuous, their business is based on the selling advertise, so they dont need it lol? Or the general reason we dont know really?
Activity: 312
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Heard about it and I think it's bad because cryptocurrencies is the future that should be everywhere.Although it is useless and unprofitable projects is really annoying
Activity: 70
I dont see any badnews from that, i mean crypto are for people who make researches before joining them, whether in trading or long term investment, advertisements are important but its not necessary i think, especially in crypto.
Activity: 326
Twitter is for promotion. If any coin want to launch its ICO then it can create separate community on twitter and it will start bounty program on twitter as well.
Pages:
Jump to: