Pages:
Author

Topic: Ufasoft Coin - Multi-currency Open Source client for Windows - page 12. (Read 53848 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 507
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Save A Life, Adopt a Pet Today!
Does the address go with the wallet?  Because the transaction I am waiting to receive came after the block it is stuck on.
Yes. The only thing necessary to control your bitcoins is a set of private keys (addresses are generated from them).
You can even use both Ufasoft and Standard client with the same addresses parallely .
When you send money from one program, this transaction automatically applied to wallet in another program.

FYI.  when i try to export the BTC wallet to standard format i get an External Component has thrown an Exception error.  It looks like it got as far as creating three files in the directory where i asked it to make the export file: __db.001 __db.002 __db.003

If i try to install a previous version of coin, will that help or cause a problem?
Activity: 404
Merit: 251
Does the address go with the wallet?  Because the transaction I am waiting to receive came after the block it is stuck on.
Yes. The only thing necessary to control your bitcoins is a set of private keys (addresses are generated from them).
You can even use both Ufasoft and Standard client with the same addresses parallely .
When you send money from one program, this transaction automatically applied to wallet in another program.
Any idea on when it will be released?  I cannot receive some BTC that i sent to my wallet.

Before December 20.
Anyway you can export the wallet to Standard-Client format and manage your money.

Any idea on when it will be released?  I cannot receive some BTC that i sent to my wallet.

Before December 20.
Anyway you can export the wallet to Standard-Client format and manage your money.
Using version .37 in win 7 x64 and i use it for BTC and NMC.  However, all of sudden the client stopped downloading blocks yesterday at block 211803.  The NMC blocks are downloading fine.  I have rescanned and packed the
I confirm it. Our blockexplorer stopped on the same block:
http://ufasoft.com/coin/blockexplorer/Bitcoin

Some non-standard data  appeared in the next block.
The bug will be fixed in the upcoming 0.38.

Thank you

Thanks!
Using version .37 in win 7 x64 and i use it for BTC and NMC.  However, all of sudden the client stopped downloading blocks yesterday at block 211803.  The NMC blocks are downloading fine.  I have rescanned and packed the

Thank you

Fantastic!  Thanks for being on top of this!

Thank you
Hi..

Using version .37 in win 7 x64 and i use it for BTC and NMC.  However, all of sudden the client stopped downloading blocks yesterday at block 211803.  The NMC blocks are downloading fine.  I have rescanned and packed the database but it has sat at this block for about 24 hours now.  I have 8 connections to btc network.

I have a incoming BTC transaction that i cannot receive because of this and i am not certain i can send any coins in this situation - didnt want to risk losing any.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
RoboCoder
Activity: 555
Merit: 654
Impressive mixture of C++, macros, COM and C#. Good job!

I wonder who many people are required to maintain such source code.

Please Ufasoft stay tunned to the disclosure of (still undisclosed) Satoshi client vulnerabilities, since some of them may also apply to Ufasoft Coin.

Best regards, Sergio.
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
Everything running smooth, Thank you!
Really a few serious bugs already found.
0.36 will be ready in 24h.

Yes running well for me, No problems, Though I am just using the NMC side at the moment.

EDIT - updated to 0.36 anyway, Thank you.
Really a few serious bugs already found.
0.36 will be ready in 24h.
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
Version 0.35 available:
http://ufasoft.com/files/ufasoft_coin_0.35.exe

• More compact DB format (better than 0.33). Full chain redownload required
  • Fast Block verifying, parralel processing on multi-core CPUs
  • Export to wallet.dat format
I'm having trouble importing my wallets. It repeatedly asks me for the passphrase for the BTC wallet I am importing. I have entered the correct passphrase, changed the passphrase to something shorter, re-changed the passphrase to other things and back again. It will not import my BTC wallet.

Do I need to finish downloading the blockchain before I can import wallets?
Thank you. We will test this function.
You need not to download full chain.

Activity: 294
I'm having trouble importing my wallets. It repeatedly asks me for the passphrase for the BTC wallet I am importing. I have entered the correct passphrase, changed the passphrase to something shorter, re-changed the passphrase to other things and back again. It will not import my BTC wallet.

Do I need to finish downloading the blockchain before I can import wallets?
Activity: 364
Merit: 252

Could you support namecoin and litecoin URI's in a similar fashion, eg:

Code:
litecoin:Lh7V3rumW6sgPuDaUHWxWTiJsJzZC5urWC?label=cdice-100&amount=1
Yes, but it will be implemented in the 0.36.

Main 0.35 function is export to "Bitcoin wallet.dat format".
After testing this  function the 0.35 will be released.

This is great news, thank you Cheesy

Code:
Yes, but it will be implemented in the 0.36.

Main 0.35 function is export to "Bitcoin wallet.dat format".
After testing this  function the 0.35 will be released.
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
Will you support bitcoin uri links ? and litecoin/ namecoin as well ?
URI supported as specified in https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/URI_Scheme

Indeed it is as I just found out Cheesy

Code:
Will you support bitcoin uri links ? and litecoin/ namecoin as well ?
URI supported as specified in https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/URI_Scheme
Pages:
Jump to: