Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 126. (Read 381003 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I have asked Kracko to issue a statement regarding the pools, I haven't heard from him since Saturday so perhaps he is away. I will try to get a hold of him as I know this is urgent.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]
Ultracoin

Please do ask him to check his PM. I have my funds stuck in tumblingblock pool which i withdrew some 3 weeks ago but havent received yet. I sent Kracko a PM but received no reply Sad
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
I have asked Kracko to issue a statement regarding the pools, I haven't heard from him since Saturday so perhaps he is away. I will try to get a hold of him as I know this is urgent.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]
Ultracoin

appreciate the effort, but this was "urgent" 3 months ago.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]
Ultracoin
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
I want my money back on ultrablockparty please.

Admin can be nice ? I still have more than 17,000 utc stuck over there !

That's a huge amount!

The big question is: is there a possibility that the admin forces a manual payout for a certain account? If that's the case, then there's no problem, i can prove i'm the owner of the account as i have the email address.

Best regards!

Send me a PM with your account name and email address and I'll arrange a manual payout.

Kracko have you received my PM of 22/07? For manual payout please  Wink

Thank You

Kracko did you forget me? and the other ultrablockparty's members ?  Undecided

our Dev hasnt been on here for 2 weeks!!

----------
Name:   Kracko
Activity:   213
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   August 07, 2014, 05:42:54 AM
Last Active:   July 22, 2015, 01:53:37 AM                  <<<<<----------------------
----------

he treats Ultracoin as a hobby it seems! I think he is bored, are there any developers out there?Huh

Activity: 225
Merit: 17

That's a huge amount!

The big question is: is there a possibility that the admin forces a manual payout for a certain account? If that's the case, then there's no problem, i can prove i'm the owner of the account as i have the email address.

Best regards!

Send me a PM with your account name and email address and I'll arrange a manual payout.

Thank You

Kracko did you forget me? and the other ultrablockparty's members ?  Undecided
Hey guys,

Sorry for the late reply, the website is almost done and should be finished within a few days. The pools are being converted into anonymous pools which will automate the payout process which will avoid the current predicament. The block explorer and pools will also be restructured and moved under the ultracoin.net domain. I will be working on the ultracoin shop which will sell t shirts and other UTC merchandise. The NFC technology and ATM can be easily done, I will be drumming up investor support to see such projects come to fruition as the capital required is beyond the scope of the management team. The mobile applications are available but are not streamlined enough for practical use, we will be looking into work arounds which might include selective blockchain downloading or online hosting. I will be reaching out to DCgirl to see if she would like to take on the marketplace project as she has done in the past. Lastly, I will give an update on the current status of the NF and block reward update soon. Of course, actions speak louder than words, we have been dropping the ball lately, expect that to change.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]
Ultracoin

I have 2 questions

1. What about previous payouts. I initiated a payout but havent received it from tumblingblock pool. I can't remember how long it has been maybe 2 weeks.

2. Is there any plan for a web/lite wallet? I dont want my QT wallet to be riddled with 2 UTC tx from anon pool. or Will there be an option to set payout limit of some sort?
[color]Would anyone be interested in creating an Ultracoin faucet or know some one who would be interested in the project?

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]
Ultracoin

maybe contact the owner of cryptospout.com
Would anyone be interested in creating an Ultracoin faucet or know someone who would be interested in the project?

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]
Ultracoin
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
Good stuff

It is high on our priority list, most likely the next update after the website. We would like to get it out as soon as possible, I will give an update as soon as I have more information on where we are at.

HEY Steven - great to hear from you.  Hope all is well.  Thanks for the update.

Hows the NF15 coming along? I'm not a miner - just a staker - but seems this should be a high priority.

Cheers - usukan

Hey guys,

Sorry for the late reply, the website is almost done and should be finished within a few days. The pools are being converted into anonymous pools which will automate the payout process which will avoid the current predicament. The block explorer and pools will also be restructured and moved under the ultracoin.net domain. I will be working on the ultracoin shop which will sell t shirts and other UTC merchandise. The NFC technology and ATM can be easily done, I will be drumming up investor support to see such projects come to fruition as the capital required is beyond the scope of the management team. The mobile applications are available but are not streamlined enough for practical use, we will be looking into work arounds which might include selective blockchain downloading or online hosting. I will be reaching out to DCgirl to see if she would like to take on the marketplace project as she has done in the past. Lastly, I will give an update on the current status of the NF and block reward update soon. Of course, actions speak louder than words, we have been dropping the ball lately, expect that to change.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]
Ultracoin

It is high on our priority list, most likely the next update after the website. We would like to get it out as soon as possible, I will give an update as soon as I have more information on where we are at.

Hows the NF15 coming along? I'm not a miner - just a staker - but seems this should be a high priority.

Cheers - usukan

Hey guys,

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]
Ultracoin

legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

Cheers - usukan

Hey guys,

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]
Ultracoin

Hey guys,

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]
Ultracoin

appreciate the update, but as you said...actions are louder than words.

I think a top priority for the team should be resolving any/all issues with the pools. Get balances from ultrablockparty paid out to everyone and then close the pool, same with tumblingblock. Once that is done, THEN you can think about the website redesign and re-launch of anonymous pools.

Start fresh with one or more new pools, don't try and carry over any left over data from old (and non-working) pools.

BTW, pugman: i guess your first Pallbearer just showed up
Hey guys,

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]
Ultracoin
When i die, I want The UTC management team to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.

you'll never get in the ground that way! Wink
legendary
dogs are cute.
Just as I thought . . . No response

When i die, I want The UTC management team to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.
legendary
dogs are cute.

Hello Ultracoin community members,

We have some new developments planned for 2015, including:

* Android and iOS mobile wallets with enhanced GUI, a lite wallet mode with minimal blockchain download, one click mining and QR code support
* Exclusive payment gateway plugin for popular services like Shopify and Wordpress
* An Ultracoin marketplace for the trade of private goods and products akin to eBay
* NFC technology support for the iPhone and Android devices, and a custom NFC device to load and unload Ultracoin
* Bitcoin/Ultracoin ATM in a major city
* New Ultracoin.net website re-design
* New Ultracoinshop.com website for Ultracoin related products
* Expanding marketing venues and advertising opportunities

This list is sure to expand over the coming months in 2015, but we plan on working hard to reach our current goals and not break any promises

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]
Ultracoin Team

When's this happening?
Activity: 225
Merit: 17

That's a huge amount!

Best regards!

Thank You
I have coins stuck on the official pool  tumblingblock.com , I was mining on the 21st after the pool issues on the 19/20th and after noticing during the day my balance of unconfirmed coins was growing and none of the coins mined during the

around 24 hours when the pool was working switched over to confirmed balance on my account.

I checked the pool stats over the last 24 hours during the 21st and the blocks confirmed/unconfirmed where 148/154 so the pool was showing that most past recent blocks had been confirmed..

not sure why on my account the balance is still stuck in unconfirmed for the days mining.

I sent a email through the pool contact but have received no reply, wondering if I could get this problem corrected so I can withdraw my coins

please some help pool dev ?
Same with me, i tried to withdraw & while coins are subtracted from pool balance, i haven't received them. The block explorer says "transaction not found" for the withdrawal tx ID. I have used contact form & PMed Kracko but received no reply yet from anywhere. its 3 days now. Sad

Bump! May be steven or Kracko might want to reply Sad
Activity: 732
Any working file nf17 for gtx970? Thanks!
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
utc.erlog.pt

more than 1000 blocks without finding a block, and keeps on the same.
I think something must be wrong with the pool.

Best regards!

Ok, tried again and this pool definitely has problems. Again stuck for more than 1000 blocks without finding even an orphan.
Best regards!

The pool is running fine

Some times you dont see the the blocks, because  if the blockfnder script gives an error , its stays disable until i run it mannualy

When its fixed all block are counted and payments are done

The pool is running for 2 weeks whitout major problems and block are being found as we speak

Regards
Jump to: