Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 154. (Read 381004 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
"haha WoW"

come here to say just that
WoW

you go DCgirl
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
I don't think that we are at the bottom Cheesy  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
haha WoW
Poor guy who dumped this +1000000 UTC Cheesy LoL
too late dude  Cheesy  Grin

and I thank.. cheap cheap
Soon UTC back to +10000  Grin

Lots of nice things coming.  Grin
+1 If you sell at the bottom, you will lose money.
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
haha WoW

and I thank.. cheap cheap
Soon UTC back to +10000  Grin

Lots of nice things coming.  Grin
Activity: 416
haha WoW
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I guess someone just got out...
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
@ Kracko

these are the CURRENT coins to seriously consider for the TumblingBlock UTC SHA256 Multipool - in no particular order as they are jumping about.

• Deutsche eMark (DeM)   
    DigiByte (DGB)
    Myriadcoin (MYR)
    MazaCoin (MZC)   
    Neoscoin (NEOS)   
    SaffronCoin (SFR)
    TEKcoin (TEK)   
    Terracoin (TRC)

all on Cryptsy and best profitability

Thanks usukan

Activity: 476
Ladies and gentlemen, let's stay civil on the forums. You are all ambassadors of Ultracoin, and what you all say reflects our community and Ultracoin as a whole. Let's keep discussions helpful and positive, and of course helpful criticism is always encouraged. One thing I always tell my managers at work, don't come to me with a problem unless you also have a possible solution. It is as a community that we build Ultracoin. Also, I want to thank Kracko for the new wallet, it is excellent and looks highly modern and professional, great job.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]
Activity: 554
Merit: 10

Hahaha tukho the real scammer and troller !!!

I just read back all your post on different topic's, and why i am not surprissed to see that you are a big troller. One of the most evel one's !

I only see you shout one liners on different post. https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/tukho-328625

On every topic you shout with one liners that the team and the coin is bad, dead or a scam;

Navajo
Cannabis
Ethan
Tanzanite
Paypro
Honor
Lime
Buylater

I have never seen more a bad troller and motherfucker as you !

Marketcap is horrible!  And volume! Couldn't u get a bitcoin mag or website to do an article on a year of UTC or something. My investment is worth nothing now! Why not do new wallet giveaways etc etc. Has our community leader lost interest?

I have not lost interest, I am still here and with Ultracoin, and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon. One thing we have to remember, is that the ultimate purpose of any cryptocurrency is, of course, use as currency. Take a look at useultracoin.com and https://www.coinpayments.net/store-directory-coin-UTC, if there is anything you are interested in purchasing, please purchase it using Ultracoin! Ultracoin is a cryptocurrency, and there are merchants willing to accept it, why not use it to purchase goods & services? This is what will truly encourage more and more merchants to accept Ultracoin, while boosting volume and creating confidence in the currency. Of course, there are other ways to increase volume as well, including increasing our user base and acceptance, however, we must remember as a community that to use Ultracoin is as important as investing in it. We have been around for over a year now, don't forget the "currency" in "cryptocurrency".

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]
Ultracoin

Scammers
Activity: 66
Welcome to the future !
Marketcap is horrible!  And volume! Couldn't u get a bitcoin mag or website to do an article on a year of UTC or something. My investment is worth nothing now! Why not do new wallet giveaways etc etc. Has our community leader lost interest?

I have not lost interest, I am still here and with Ultracoin, and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon. One thing we have to remember, is that the ultimate purpose of any cryptocurrency is, of course, use as currency. Take a look at useultracoin.com and https://www.coinpayments.net/store-directory-coin-UTC, if there is anything you are interested in purchasing, please purchase it using Ultracoin! Ultracoin is a cryptocurrency, and there are merchants willing to accept it, why not use it to purchase goods & services? This is what will truly encourage more and more merchants to accept Ultracoin, while boosting volume and creating confidence in the currency. Of course, there are other ways to increase volume as well, including increasing our user base and acceptance, however, we must remember as a community that to use Ultracoin is as important as investing in it. We have been around for over a year now, don't forget the "currency" in "cryptocurrency".

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]
Ultracoin
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
Marketcap is horrible!  And volume! Couldn't u get a bitcoin mag or website to do an article on a year of UTC or something. My investment is worth nothing now! Why not do new wallet giveaways etc etc. Has our community leader lost interest?
Activity: 798
can u guys help to set config file to mine with an AMD 5500 HD series in YACMiner ?
we need your GPU-Ram size, your pool-worker Logindata and your gpu-version
http://ht4u.net/reviews/2010/amd_ati_radeon_hd5550_roundup/index2.php
Activity: 68
can u guys help to set config file to mine with an AMD 5500 HD series in YACMiner ?
Activity: 456
Who makes no loss with mining? And if yes, how many hash/watt do you have? My value is 23.125Hash/Watt and I make loss.

•Difficulty retarget over 10 blocks (Max 8% Up, 16% Down)
is this property still active? For weeks we have larger fluctuations than 8% over 10 Blocks. Up to 125% and more. (example: yacminer 550diff -> 1300diff in 10 blocks)

It's -16%/+8% per block, not every 10 blocks, so a max cumulative adjustment of 441% down over 10 blocks or 185% up over 10 blocks is possible.
Activity: 166
Who makes no loss with mining? And if yes, how many hash/watt do you have? My value is 23.125Hash/Watt and I make loss.

is this property still active? For weeks we have larger fluctuations than 8% over 10 Blocks. Up to 125% and more. (example: yacminer 550diff -> 1300diff in 10 blocks)
freeze trading is how?   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 798

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
... two weeks of 130% luck are not normal! ....

As an NOOB 130% luck for 2 weeks would be awesome for me  Grin  Roll Eyes

It's the other way around - 130% is bad luck - 80% for example is good luck Smiley
Activity: 135
... two weeks of 130% luck are not normal! ....

As an NOOB 130% luck for 2 weeks would be awesome for me  Grin  Roll Eyes
Activity: 207
Still have UTC coins and keychains forsale!

Only $2USD each! pay in UTC, BTC, LTC, Doge!

I have a bunch currently in stock. Get a nice piece of Crypto Memorabilia to display to friends!  

http://www.cryptomemorabilia.com/product-category/utcmem/

collector coin

keychain

-Brian Gleason
Activity: 456
Hello .
ultrablockparty  : last 24 hours : 362 valid blocks found - 164 KH/s
utc.tumblingblock  : last 24 hours : 256 valid blocks found - 168 KH/s
utc2.tumblingblock : last 24 hours : 864 valid blocks found - 494 KH/s

Hashrates 3 pools: 164 + 168 + 494 = 826 (KH/s)
Blocks found (24 hours) : 362 + 256 + 864 = 1482 (blocks)
utc2.tumblingblock hashrate : 494 / 826 = 59.8%
utc2.tumblingblock found block : 864 / 1482 = 58.2%

59.8% hashrate vs 58.2% blocks found . I see that is normal .
I can't solo . I don't know how create pool.

No one is currently using the anonymous UTC pool if you want to try it out.  Port 4242 is static diff 1.

-o stratum+tcp://pool.ultracoin.net:4242  -O :x

Does the anonymous pool pay out like a P2P pool with your portion of reward payment send to your address on every found block?

It is a NOMP pool.  Every block found pays out.  Nothing stays in the wallet after the block matures.  You find it and 70 blocks later you get a payout.
Jump to: