Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 261. (Read 381007 times)

Activity: 837
Merit: 505

Hey buddy sorry for the problem with Ultracoinpool.info the Reason You get only 200 coins is because all miner move to other pool and get lot orphan blocks we closed the ultracoinpool.info because we go moved to the NOMP pool plattform if You have coins in the pool please withdrawal

Thiago1, thank you. Although it seemed to me that just the opposite is true - the miners began to move from this pool because it is no longer work properly, although you certainly know better.

And what about my question about the wallet?
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
One thing I really don't understand why miners are so stupid...

We al know we have to spread the hashrate, in our own interest for not getting a 51% attack or a fork.

Still UTC miners are mining almost for 99% on only one pool Huh Why they don't listen in their own interest ?

First almost all miners where at www.ultracoinpool.info.
Now this pool close down soon for maintenance and everybody has to check out their rigs.

Now the majority (99,9%) seems to stepped over to www.ultracoins.info.
Almost all miners are at this pool

The other pools are still empty:
www.ultracoiners.info  
http://utc.tumblingblock.com/

MINERS PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU HAVE TO SPREAD THE HASRATE OVER MORE THAN ONE POOL !!!

DO IT KNOW IN OUR ALL INTEREST AND NOT GETTING A 51% ATTACK !!!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Also check out utc.tumblingblock.com, the new Unofficial pool.
Activity: 138

Hey guys, what happened to ultracoinpool.info?

Hey buddy sorry for the problem with Ultracoinpool.info the Reason You get only 200 coins is because all miner move to other pool and get lot orphan blocks we closed the ultracoinpool.info because we go moved to the NOMP pool plattform if You have coins in the pool please withdrawal

you can move to these pool

http://ultracoins.info
http://ultracoiners.info

Activity: 275

MIZULTRA you sound like capable and presenting it all well, maybe you could go......you have the extra benefit of being a woman  Wink

BTC Donation Address: 1Nhv4mg8sVZZFyc2jRZPPEdUGibpsvkVei

Has it been determined who is speaking for UTC and that they're capable of putting together a solid presentation?

The last thing the UTC community needs at the moment is a conference representative who thinks they can just step up to the conference mic and wing-it on the coin's behalf. We need an articulate, knowledgeable, UTC spokesperson to do our bidding here.  

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

Has it been determined who is speaking for UTC and that they're capable of putting together a solid presentation?

The last thing the UTC community needs at the moment is a conference representative who thinks they can just step up to the conference mic and wing-it on the coin's behalf. We need an articulate, knowledgeable, UTC spokesperson to do our bidding here.   

what is the future of this coin,

I read between your lines but I don't understand what you try to tell us Huh

Activity: 489
Merit: 500
what is the future of this coin, I was very excited when all this started with Bumface a genuine guy who dreams was to create a coin that was out of speculations and not make rich just a few, as I see this coin changes hands, the coin has not gained any value whatsoever , all the contrary is going downhill as more coin with better technologies and innovations is coming everyday. Look at all the new coins that are coming out, NEM, Etherum, Crypti, Node. How will you compete with these high top tech coins?

UTC was created by a genuine decent guy that thought the world was pure and decent like him but he was wrong, this is a business world and goodness only works if you are surrounded by loyal people who support you 100 per cent and do not try to steal or take advantage.

I hope this coin succeed but I have seen and read a lot not only from UTC but from many coins and there are lots people who only jobs is to bring bad reputations to coins either with reason or without it. Bumface was a good start as we all know, we were all very excited but then as money is money people get greedy and money corrupt people and attitude and we just do what we have to do to get more money for ourselves.

I will still keep my 20,000 UTC as a lottery investment because I have always said only 1 per cent of all the coins will make it to the moon the rest will die either because of incompetence  wanna be cryptos men.

Activity: 837
Merit: 505

Hey guys, what happened to ultracoinpool.info? About 5 days ago and within 3 days (at least) I got it 3 times fewer coins than it should, although the number of coins that I had to really get pointed correctly, but instead of 900-1000 coins I received only 200 (+ ).
What is the reason? I had to quickly move to ultracoins.info it is working properly. Why did not the owners ultracoinpool.info ad that they broke the pool and provides 3 times fewer coins than normal. My friends because of this, even stopped for a couple of days production UTC.

Question to the developers of the purse. I have seen this problem - when activating the pos in the wallet, there are many incoming transactions with a value of zero, but, after the wallet to disable and re-run all of these operations, which were equal to zero, converted to different numbers, though almost all the operations are duplicated two identical numbers. The total number of UTC in my purse remains unchanged.
What's this?

Эй ребята, что случилось с ultracoinpool.info ? Около 5 дней назад и в течении 3-х дней (минимум) я получал на нем в 3 раза меньше монет чем полагалось, хотя количество монет которые я должен был реально получить указывалось правильно, но вместо  900-1000 монет я получал всего 200 (+).
В чем причина? Пришлось срочно переходить на ultracoins.info он работает исправно. Почему владельцы ultracoinpool.info не сделали объявление что их пул сломался и выдает в  3 раза меньше монет чем положено. Мои друзья из-за этого даже останавливали на пару дней добычу UTC.

Вопрос к разработчикам кошелька. У меня наблюдается такая проблема - при активации режима pos в кошельке появляется много входящих операций со значением ноль, НО, после того, как кошелек отключить и запустить заново ВСЕ эти операции, которые равнялись нулю, превращаются в разные числа, при том почти все операции дублируются по два одинаковых числа. При этом общее количество UTC у меня в кошельке остается неизменным.
Что это?
KingCole is this what your need about the aims and objectives...??

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8155567

There ware more answers on the former forum but this f****** Bumface did delete it on the last days ....

I dont see KingCole his pledge in your overview ?
He pledged 0.2 till 0.4

I stand by my original pledge of 0.2 rising to 0.4 on expanded explanation of the aims and objectives of the team. I would also like to know when the pledges need to be converted into payments.

KC
Activity: 348

He pledged 0.2 till 0.4

I stand by my original pledge of 0.2 rising to 0.4 on expanded explanation of the aims and objectives of the team. I would also like to know when the pledges need to be converted into payments.

KC
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
We are still  mentioned as Ultracoin and as speaker/presenter in the program :

> http://hashersunited.com/sessions/cryptocurrencies-uncovered-scrypt-chacha-ultracoin/
> http://hashersunited.com/schedule/

Steven is getting again in contact Monday with the organization of the convention to be shore about the UTC invitation for the presentation and also for the tabling space at the exhibition hall....

Lets wish the best  Wink

Are you guys sure Ultracoin is still welcome at the HashersUnited conference? Have you reached out to them just worried because I know how important this is to Ultracoin and the community, my reason for concern is there is no speaker listed on http://hashersunited.com/speakers/ or no mention of the coin.

Thanks for the quick response and the clarification I didn't see it sorry for the mix up
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Activity: 320
We are still  mentioned as Ultracoin and as speaker/presenter in the program :

> http://hashersunited.com/sessions/cryptocurrencies-uncovered-scrypt-chacha-ultracoin/
> http://hashersunited.com/schedule/

Steven is getting again in contact Monday with the organization of the convention to be shore about the UTC invitation for the presentation and also for the tabling space at the exhibition hall....

Lets wish the best  Wink

Are you guys sure Ultracoin is still welcome at the HashersUnited conference? Have you reached out to them just worried because I know how important this is to Ultracoin and the community, my reason for concern is there is no speaker listed on http://hashersunited.com/speakers/ or no mention of the coin.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 190
Hey guys, what numbers kh/s desired for current n-factor?
I have just 3.6kh/s at R290 and 3.9kh/s from 280X, madness
All configs from official calculator, yacminer.

He pledged 0.2 till 0.4
Activity: 476

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen,

The countdown has started and October 10th-11th is coming up fast! On behalf of the Ultracoin management team, I would like to thank all of you for being a part of the Ultracoin community and contributing to raise awareness of the coin. We have a very special opportunity to showcase Ultracoin at the Hashers United conference in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. We have been invited to speak and present the Scrypt-ChaCha algorithm, the algorithm by which Ultracoin is based, to various miners, investors and entrepreneurs. This is an honor to us, as only several coins have been invited so far to speak at the conference, including Bitcoin, Litecoin and Mastercoin. There will also be some major players giving speeches at the conference, whom you can view at the hashersunited.com website. All in all, this is an enormous opportunity for us and will surely raise the value of Ultracoin by just being present at the event. We plan to do things right, and have a lot of planning going into the event. We will also be leasing a table to promote Ultracoin, speak one on one with various event goers, give out marketing material, and promote our brand. We will be rubbing shoulders with many of the biggest names in crypto, I will be documenting the event and uploading videos to our official YouTube channel, giving the Ultracoin community a direct link to what is happening at the conference and giving us exposure by conducting interviews. We will also be sending someone to represent Ultracoin and Scrypt-ChaCha to the conference to speak in front of hundreds if not thousands of people who all have the potential to help Ultracoin become more successful.

We are asking the community to help us make this a reality. Your donations will be supporting:

- Round Trip Travel Costs
- Room & Board
- Food & Coffee
- Sponsorhip (Includes a 6'x3' tableplus two chairs and incl. space for a pop up stand and listed as an exhibitor on the hashers united website. Full conference pass for one staff member and 50% off for another staff or community member, plus 20% for any community member who wishes to attend)
- Making a new video and PowerPoint presentation about the UTC history and future and about the ChaCha scrypt benefits
- Marketing material

The total costs will be around $3,500-$4,000. (~6.9 BTC)

The management team has already dedicated 2.0BTC for the event. Know that your donations will be spent as frugally as possible, this is no vacation to us, this is businesses and we believe this can truly set Ultracoin a part. We are looking to raise 4.90BTC for donations.

Current Donations:

BTC needed              BTC pledge of donation                  

From management team                                           2.00
From bigd27                                                           0.50
From usukan                                                           0.20
From Janu$$                                                           0.10
From manie1976                                                      0.20
                                                                            ====
                                                                             3.00     Total Pledges

If you would like to donate to our cause and see Ultracoin's value grow, please consider sending your donations to the following Bitcoin address: 1Nhv4mg8sVZZFyc2jRZPPEdUGibpsvkVei
Send the amount you donated, your Bitcoin address, and your name, to [email protected] to keep record of your donation.

The sooner we can get these donations, the faster we can book plane tickets and hotel rooms at a discounted cost, thus making the most of the money. Tabling space at the conference is $1000, and it is on short supply, so we need to act fast to secure our place at the event.

I would like to thank the community once again, as this action to send Ultracoin representatives to Hashers United speaks volumes about the communities commitment & dedication to the coin, and I strive to match or exceed that everyday as I work for you all. Thank you all, together we will make Ultracoin a success!

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Marketing & PR Director
[email protected]

DISCLAIMER: If for any reason we are unable to attend the conference, costs are lower than predicted, or you would like a refund on your donation, we will be refunding your donation upon as a whole, or a percentage of the total amount donated depending on the funds available and the time that it is requested. Your money will be spent as frugally as possible with unnecessary expenses being kept to a bare minimum.
Jump to: