Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 263. (Read 381007 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Hey guys,

Real quick, we have a chance to get on https://askcoin.net/, a new exchange, and voting sounds easy! You can register for an account and click vote once every ten minutes to submit a vote. ALTERNATIVELY, you can send .0001 Bitcoin to this address: 1NNThCJVCcxKMCJtMTP35fn55DXY6LUqr4 and it will count as 1 vote. Thus, .1 BTC = 1000 votes. The highest rated coins only have ~1000 votes. We could get on this exchange easily! The winners are drawn on Tuesday so we have SOME time. I think sending Bitcoin is the fastest and most efficient way to get UTC on the exchange, there are only a handful of coins currently on the exchange so I think this would be a great opportunity for Ultracoin to get investment exposure! Let's make this happen!
Bad idea IMHO. This exchange has basically 0 volume. 13 trades for a total of .029 BTC for all coins in the last 12 hours. If you want to support UTC buy coins and don't waste your BTC to buy votes on any exchange.

New exposure on another exchange might be good, but yeah the volume is very much too low on this one  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
Hey guys,

Real quick, we have a chance to get on https://askcoin.net/, a new exchange, and voting sounds easy! You can register for an account and click vote once every ten minutes to submit a vote. ALTERNATIVELY, you can send .0001 Bitcoin to this address: 1NNThCJVCcxKMCJtMTP35fn55DXY6LUqr4 and it will count as 1 vote. Thus, .1 BTC = 1000 votes. The highest rated coins only have ~1000 votes. We could get on this exchange easily! The winners are drawn on Tuesday so we have SOME time. I think sending Bitcoin is the fastest and most efficient way to get UTC on the exchange, there are only a handful of coins currently on the exchange so I think this would be a great opportunity for Ultracoin to get investment exposure! Let's make this happen!
Bad idea IMHO. This exchange has basically 0 volume. 13 trades for a total of .029 BTC for all coins in the last 12 hours. If you want to support UTC buy coins and don't waste your BTC to buy votes on any exchange.
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
We need to balance miners between two pools: http://www.ultracoins.info/ and http://ultracoinpool.info/. Now it's 137 vs 22 workers and http://ultracoinpool.info/ is getting a lot of orphans   Angry
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
Wow. I just clicked back in the breadcrumbs to the "Announcements (Altcoins)" forum ... wow, what a scary place that is. I feel like i need a shower.

welcome to the jungle

Grin
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Wow. I just clicked back in the breadcrumbs to the "Announcements (Altcoins)" forum ... wow, what a scary place that is. I feel like i need a shower.
Activity: 99
my wallet no sync

Can you be a little more vague and less verbose? The overwhelming amount of information you have provided is difficult to sift through to properly troubleshoot your problem. Smiley
Activity: 476
Hey guys,

Activity: 146
Thankyou guys. We are new to the pool scene so it is a learning curve. The new way will be simple and AWESOME. All we want is long term growth of the pool, long term growth, investment and adoption of ultracoin. We are in no rush as we are aiming for right first time with the pool and the new code.

Thanks Craig.
Activity: 86
Hi. Thankyou for the kind words regarding the multipool. After talking to memebers we have decided to re-think the multipool,  as miners people were reluctant to add the nomp key to the wallet. We as operators like nomp due to its scale abilities. So now the management team is back on track we have decided to spend more BTC to bring a even greater pool. We will still be uaing nomp but we are re-coding the whole system to integrate better and uae the utc wallet address like rhe old pool. That being said the core will be nomp and allow us to go from 10 coins 3 algos to 200 coins 6 algos and the click of a button amd still give us great security.  I hope you can give us a little time to bring the pool up as we have said we only want whats best and we have taken your criticism on board.

Thanks Craig.

Take all the time you need to start the new secure multipool.
If you need more beta testing, please let me know.
I really appreciate your hard work.

Regards,
Janus
Hi. Thankyou for the kind words regarding the multipool. After talking to memebers we have decided to re-think the multipool,  as miners people were reluctant to add the nomp key to the wallet. We as operators like nomp due to its scale abilities. So now the management team is back on track we have decided to spend more BTC to bring a even greater pool. We will still be uaing nomp but we are re-coding the whole system to integrate better and uae the utc wallet address like rhe old pool. That being said the core will be nomp and allow us to go from 10 coins 3 algos to 200 coins 6 algos and the click of a button amd still give us great security.  I hope you can give us a little time to bring the pool up as we have said we only want whats best and we have taken your criticism on board.

Thanks Craig.
I don't mind waiting some more. I just wanted to try your multipool out today Smiley And I also I didn't mind to add private key to mine, although I know nothing about it (you gave instructions how to do it). I only want it to be fast and secure and you know best how to do it, so if you say that mining using UTC wallet is worse/less secure than go with first method.

Edit:
Also change your signatures as long as the new multipool starts Smiley
Activity: 146
Hi. Thankyou for the kind words regarding the multipool. After talking to memebers we have decided to re-think the multipool,  as miners people were reluctant to add the nomp key to the wallet. We as operators like nomp due to its scale abilities. So now the management team is back on track we have decided to spend more BTC to bring a even greater pool. We will still be uaing nomp but we are re-coding the whole system to integrate better and uae the utc wallet address like rhe old pool. That being said the core will be nomp and allow us to go from 10 coins 3 algos to 200 coins 6 algos and the click of a button amd still give us great security.  I hope you can give us a little time to bring the pool up as we have said we only want whats best and we have taken your criticism on board.

Thanks Craig.
Activity: 94
good to have utc thread back on btctalk!
Activity: 86
Excellent to see that ULTRACOIN is back on track!

Hope the new multipool ultraminers.com gets online soon.

Regards,
Janus
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
Activity: 476
Hello Ladies & Gentlemen,

I just want to first start off, by thanking all of you that are still here. When I first learned of Ultracoin, it was from a good friend of mine that I met when I first started getting into Crypto. My original plan was to start mining Litecoin, but when that fell through, the first coin he recommended I mine was Ultracoin. At this point, I didn't even know how to setup my miner, I could build my mining rig, but I had no idea how to start mining. He helped me get setup, and I've been on the Ultracoin train ever since. Back then I was mining off my 2 R9 280x's, soon enough I bought one more, and then another. My 4 x R9 280x rig sat proudly in the corner of my apartment, and I paid a bit more for the electric bill every month between me and my room-mate, I can't blame him there! My infatuation with crypto grew, I was so interested in Bitcoin, it was the future, it was the next step in human evolution, it would free humanity from the central bankers. And I remember when I first discovered Bitcoin too, butterfly labs was selling ASIC miners at Paul Fest back in 2012, I thought to myself, "Bitcoin? This will never take off." Little did I know that years later, Bitcoin would be the new internet.

As I got more and more into crypto, I would invest in other coins, I mined a few other coins for a little while, playing with the configs and wallets and browsing the different alt-currencies. But something always took me back to Ultracoin, perhaps it was the community, the direction, the speed, I liked it. And that's when I started Ultracointalk, because I FELT that the community deserved something more in order to grow. I got close to the development team without ever being a part of it, and then when asked, I stood up to the plate and became the marketing & PR director. I knew what the coin needed to become successful. I can see why Bitcoin is a success, and the answer is as bright as day. I had the opportunity to use the knowledge I have in marketing, communication and economics to help the coin grow to where it needed to be.

Acceptance was key, and still is, and I understand that that is #1 above all else. That is why I am working on a project that I think will be huge in helping merchant acceptance and bring more legitimacy to the coin. I will also be adding a ton of new features to Ultracointalk over the next several days that will hopefully entice members to join and become a part of the forum. I am going to be making videos for a new YouTube channel over the course of the next week (as soon as I get a replacement processor), that will reach out to new miners and investors. I realize that there is a whole untapped demographic of individuals who would be interested in crypto if they just knew about it, and I want them to start by learning through Ultracoin. I have plans for a physical wallet that will look and feel similar to a credit card, this will be done as soon as I get the designs finished but I would like to contract out the work (let me know if you are interested in volunteering). T-shirts designs are also another big thing coming down the pipes, and I think it will be a great marketing tool. I have a lot of ideas and a lot of things I would like to see happen, and as long as there is a community I will continue to be a part of it.

I would like to give a shout out to Craig and his associates, who have started, without anyone asking them to might I add, Ultraminers.com! It is people like Craig who make a coin what it is, without the people and without the support, a coin is nothing more than a stock or a commodity. I would encourage everyone to do what the can for the coin, whatever that means to you. From using it to buy and sell things, to promoting it and spreading the word, to using it to become independently wealthy or starting a business, using it for agorism or moving wealth, building infrastructure and uses for it, or using it as a learning tool to show friends and family. Even messaging me to help us help each other like many of you have has been a big help! We can make Ultracoin work, we can make it a success, but it takes a strong community and I think that's what we have.

We also have a great opportunity ahead of us, Hashers United in Las Vegas. What better opportunity than to promote Ultracoin to hundreds, if not thousands of investors, entrepreneurs, and miners. This is a huge opportunity to promote the coin, and I am still talking to management as to what my role will be in this event. Personally, I am not overly tech savvy in cryptology or Scrypt-ChaCha, but I know the basics, the implementations, and I definitely know the philosophy. Michael was offered to speak at the conference, and I am still deliberating whether or not I should take his place, as I said, I don't have extensive technical know how of Scrypt-ChaCha. However, I do have experience in talking with people and promoting complex ideas and theories in ways they can understand, and I believe I understand where Scrypt-ChaCha's place in crypto can be and it is a very unique positions. We were also offered to lease tabling space for $1000, including the entry fee and this could be a great opportunity to talk to miners, investors and entrepreneurs one on one. We still haven't decided how we will play our cards but we will not pass up this opportunity. I will also be documenting the event and conducting as many interviews as I can while promoting Ultracoin and the Ultracoin YouTube channel.

Ladies & gentlemen, I hope you can all find it in yourselves to do what you can for this currency. The world needs crypto, and I think Ultracoin is a great coin with great people behind it .Scrypt-ChaCha is a great algorithm, and the community is strong. Let's not let that go to waste, let's pour our hearts & souls into making this coin a success, and we will become that success. Ultracoin is only 5 months old, and the trials & tribulations are already beginning (check out my essay, a brief history of money for a summary of the human struggle: http://ultracointalk.org/index.php?topic=157.0). Not much is said of the failures endured in order to reach success, people only see the successes. To that, I will end with a quote.

No one will ever appreciate you as much as you think they should. They might see all of your efforts, acknowledge what you do, and even respect the sacrifices you've made, but it is impossible for them to ever FEEL the visceral turmoil that goes into your work.

The sharp head aches, sorrowful heart breaks and relentless stomach pain is ALL YOURS. The self denial, spiritual battles and physical pain of sleepless nights is ALL YOURS. The labored breathing, muscle cramping, and impulse restraint is ALL YOURS.

And what makes this even more challenging is that it's also impossible for anyone to ever truly relish in your victories along side you. They might see the fruits of your labors, acknowledge a job well done, and even benefit from your work, but it is impossible for them to ever FEEL the visceral turmoil that goes into your work.

I venture to say that the list of joys and pleasures in victory pale in comparison to the level of sacrifice given to achieve it. When you reach one summit, it is natural to seek one higher... and the people in your world will accept nothing less of you!

You will be under-appreciated because you are a living sacrifice. The seed gives his life for the tree and its fruit; the animal who eats the fruit gives his life to nourish man; and you grow stronger so that you may empower more souls.

You will never comprehend the level of appreciation deserved by the seed, the tree, the fruit and the animal who was sacrificed for you. The only sensible way, is to be in full sacrificial-service to the bodies and souls in your world, and instead of seeking appreciation, find the joy in giving your blood... and hold gratitude for the blood that feeds you.

In this way the cycle of life moves forward with grace, allow your sacrifice to add to its momentum. There is no greater reward than a life fully lived. No money, trophy, kind word, or pat on your back will ever embody the feeling that "Yes, I gave it my all and held nothing back", upon lowering your eyelids on the final blink. - Elliott Hulse

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Marketing & PR Director
[email protected]
Activity: 402
 It's hard to break  a old  habbit
I would like to remind all of you who hasn't changed signatures yet. We have new multipool http://www.ultraminers.com/ so please delete cryptotrain Smiley Thanks
Activity: 112
I'm so glad that you guys made it!!Good job!
Activity: 228
i dont understand whats the problem with this coin?? its dying slowly more and more..we soon gonna see the price till 1 satoshi per ultracoin...marketcap keeps going down further and more..where is the future we have been promised by devs??where are the glorious days of ultracoin when prices was there when it belongs for this coin to be..i now realised that the coin is not going to survive only with the 6 seconds transaction moto...all i see is that none has anymore interest on ultracoin...it looks like its another ordinery altcoin with not anymore innovation and only with some 1-2 movements by individuals like rapture and the new multipool guy trying to save what ever they can...im really concerned if this coin is going to be traded anymore by any other trader neither anyone is going to buy ultracoin anymore....by the way did bumface let the team and the coin once and forever???

I am buying, trading and mining all the way down  Grin With the new team it will have great success !
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Wait...wha...?...I thought UTC was done with the bitcointalk forums and yet...it returns. Well alrighty then...

Vive le Ultracoin!

haha I thought the same but I guess it's hard to break old habbits
Jump to: