Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 33. (Read 381003 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 3
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Any word on when the pool payouts will happen?
Activity: 42
Didn’t quite get... Where can I buy tokens?
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
Hello Calvin

Nice amount of UTC indeed.

Is it safe to keep so much in market place... no.
Maybe it is better to move your coins to your wallet and stake them.

It could be very bad timing to sell your UTC now.
Look what Usukan has wroted.

Valpe

Hey UTC community,

I've got a little problem. I have held 3,105,786.51337243 UTC for quite a while now. I will hold them forever, but I just wanted to see if there was anyone that was interested in buying them OTC or something. They have been sitting on the cryptopia exchange for months and months, but there is never enough volume to really trade them. Any advise? I would be willing to sell them at a discount of market prices in pretty good chunks.

Thanks,
Calvin
Activity: 29
Hey UTC community,

I've got a little problem. I have held 3,105,786.51337243 UTC for quite a while now. I will hold them forever, but I just wanted to see if there was anyone that was interested in buying them OTC or something. They have been sitting on the cryptopia exchange for months and months, but there is never enough volume to really trade them. Any advise? I would be willing to sell them at a discount of market prices in pretty good chunks.

Thanks,
Calvin
Use latest ccminer; ccminer-x64 --algo=scrypt-jane:14 -L 2 -l auto .. .

Happy mining

how about for nvidia 1050ti? can you recommend a good miner and config?
thank you
[/quote]
Activity: 210
altcom Aa4DWXQjrcEA8gPBLkx6t9VgCuWoCo1myE
I don´t use gpu miner, but cgminer 3.7.3 from nice hash.

For an amd 290 - 280 - 7970 3G try this

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
cgminer --scrypt-jane -g 2 --lookup-gap 2 --worksize 256 -I 9 --thread-concurrency 20480 -o stratum+tcp://utc.yacoin.club:3413 -u username -p password --sj-nfmin 14 --sj-nfmax 14 --sj-time 1446256800 --no-submit-stale

Anyone has gpu miner and example of .bat. I have tried yacminer but it crashed every time

how about for nvidia 1050ti? can you recommend a good miner and config?
thank you
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
Does this team have experience?

What is this question bro? Of course they have experience, and they have a lot of it, are you just trying to gain some posts or you are just to lazy to read OP or 2-3 pages back. The team is working behind the scenes and something big is going to happen.
I don´t use gpu miner, but cgminer 3.7.3 from nice hash.

For an amd 290 - 280 - 7970 3G try this

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
cgminer --scrypt-jane -g 2 --lookup-gap 2 --worksize 256 -I 9 --thread-concurrency 20480 -o stratum+tcp://utc.yacoin.club:3413 -u username -p password --sj-nfmin 14 --sj-nfmax 14 --sj-time 1446256800 --no-submit-stale

Anyone has gpu miner and example of .bat. I have tried yacminer but it crashed every time
Activity: 39
Does this team have experience?
sorry cannot help with amd gpu, but it might help if you tell us what amd gpu you have.
If you have nvidia use ccminer or cudaminer for older nvidia.

Activity: 819
Merit: 502
Activity: 137
Now we are getting spam.  Huh

Opus is a decentralized music-discussing platform create a good guide and good technology. Opus creates a great opportunity available on the market. Opus generates an excellent advertising of the gold coin and pays lots of expense to promote this task and then it will likely be on trade it'll create a great curiosity and high cost also.

Has anybody considered that the big press drive that is planned for tomorow is going to get lost in the nubitOrpay per click hype?Only a believed.
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
I see the pool is online again - functional but still some issues with backend - no word from Alenevaa as yet.

Cheers
Activity: 339
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
Thanks for the update Usukan.

Btw, any news on Alenevaa?

Maybe it would be a good thing to update the information of UTC at Cryptopia and open a forum there, since it is the only exchange right now.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=UTC

Roll Eyes

Hi Bluesman75

Yes indeed, its already planned especially the Forum there - we will do this when we have some detailed announcements to make.

The time-frames are indicated above.

Cheers - usukan

No word from Alenevaa unfortunately - and I see the pool is now offline.

Lets hope its down because he is fixing things up...........

Cheers - usukan
The pool seems to have gone offline!
Thanks for the update Usukan.

Btw, any news on Alenevaa?

Maybe it would be a good thing to update the information of UTC at Cryptopia and open a forum there, since it is the only exchange right now.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=UTC

Roll Eyes

Hi Bluesman75

Yes indeed, its already planned especially the Forum there - we will do this when we have some detailed announcements to make.

The time-frames are indicated above.

Cheers - usukan
Pages:
Jump to: