Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 31. (Read 381003 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is rising very fast, let's keep this coin alive and gain a lot

As I said, smb moving directly opposite - for the third time huge sale of UTC... almost 500K in 24h.
I am buying some - very good time to do it, but if this sellout continues UTC will be dead...
Activity: 138
Bitcoin is rising very fast, let's keep this coin alive and gain a lot
Never finish, make it live and thrive.
Why to move to pool where you get never paid?
"nicehash" was attacked. People will move to pool UTC soon, UTC will peak
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Smb sold big amount of UTC today...

And smb bought big amount of utc...
Smb sold big amount of UTC today...
Activity: 307
haha nice,,, take your time, just be patient  Cheesy

Will it do until the universe end Smiley

Activity: 115
Merit: 3
Yes, I can reach them now too.

When I wrote the message I couldn't, Any of the four pools on the link I posted. Maybe it was my end. Sorry.

And now, the pool is down.... Huh

All four pools supported by Alenevaa are down.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/support-yac-utc-src-yacoinclub-pools-support-thread-1120634

Btw, I am solo mining too. A lot of less coins although.

Hi Bluesman

The UTC pool is still working - its not down.

I am mining there.

Of course without Alenevaa to fix the backend - its not registering shares and not paying out.

I'll keep mining there just to support the coin.

Eventually though - if Alenevaa does not come back the pool will run out of memory and crash.
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
Will it do until the universe end Smiley

Activity: 121
A scary silence, what is the future of UTC? Huh

At least 10-20x price increase. Some lower profile coins did it, no reason for UTC which was one of the most popular coins few years ago not to do the same.
legendary

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/support-yac-utc-src-yacoinclub-pools-support-thread-1120634

Hi Bluesman

The UTC pool is still working - its not down.

I am mining there.

Of course without Alenevaa to fix the backend - its not registering shares and not paying out.

I'll keep mining there just to support the coin.

Eventually though - if Alenevaa does not come back the pool will run out of memory and crash.
Activity: 115
Merit: 3

legendary
Anyone mine using the yacoin pool? I have been mining for almost 2 weeks now and my miner shows shares accepted, but there's 0 earnings in my pool account.

The pool homepage also says they are dealing with problems on the back-end but those haven't been fixed yet. Anyone have any thoughts?

Look page 227. When I write this msg there it have been this situation many many days and still continuing.

This situation have been nearly 2 moths and no one have heard nyt thing from pool admin "Alenevaa".

It is true that previously he have repaired all problems but... now really long time and no any sign about him.

I do not mine there anymore any second due to total lack of trust that it never come repaired and without any signal from mr Alenevaa. If it some day come repaired and mined coins sent to miners then perhaps. But until some real things happen I do not want loose time and electric just out from window for nothing.

Solo mining and stacking.

Yes - its been too long since we heard from Alenevaa.

I must advise from now on - until we hear from Alenevaa and he fixes the pool that you:

MINE THERE AT YOUR OWN RISK

I will still keep a little hash there but best we rely on the solo miners and stakers for a while.

Cheers - usukan
You are right, too long time. i just hope that Alenevaa is allright.
Iam solo mining also.

[/quote]

Look page 227. When I write this msg there it have been this situation many many days and still continuing.

This situation have been nearly 2 moths and no one have heard nyt thing from pool admin "Alenevaa".

It is true that previously he have repaired all problems but... now really long time and no any sign about him.

I do not mine there anymore any second due to total lack of trust that it never come repaired and without any signal from mr Alenevaa. If it some day come repaired and mined coins sent to miners then perhaps. But until some real things happen I do not want loose time and electric just out from window for nothing.

[/quote]
Qxw
Activity: 203
Anyone mine using the yacoin pool? I have been mining for almost 2 weeks now and my miner shows shares accepted, but there's 0 earnings in my pool account.

The pool homepage also says they are dealing with problems on the back-end but those haven't been fixed yet. Anyone have any thoughts?

Look page 232
 Wink

Activity: 137
The future is what you make it, nothing more, nothing less.
There are some things going on behind the scenes regarding Ultracoin. Be patient. Keep mining and staking. Support the network. Usukan said there will be announcements in due time. Please read previous posts.
Pages:
Jump to: