Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 32. (Read 381003 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 10
A scary silence, what is the future of UTC? Huh
Activity: 243
Merit: 101
Activity: 138
I have a good sense of the future of UTC, but now it's too quiet.
Activity: 115
Merit: 3
One week above the $1,000,000.00 mark on market cap. Interesting behavior of the market cap graph.

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/UTC/index.php
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
when is the osx wallet release? can't withdraw mined coins!

Hi Charlie137

The dev who was going to do the osx wallet as a contract (Java.dev) disappeared with our money and did not produce anything.

As such - there will be no osx wallet now until after we hard fork to the new Ultracoin - this is several months away.

For now only option for wallets is Win or store at Cryptopia with 2FA enabled.  IMO Cryptopia is pretty safe but still an exchange risk - I use them to store some UTC.

Cheers - usukan

Or a better and more safe way to store his mined coins is to create a cold wallet/paper wallet.

To do this you just disconnect from the internet (better unplug your cable). Run the wallet, generate a new address or few if you need more, copy the address you created go to console and type "dumpprivkey" + the address copied. Save the private key in 2-3 safe places. That's it!

and delete all traces of the wallet on your computer - that created the addresses for your "cold" wallet. BEFORE you go back online.

Very important.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579

Hi Charlie137

The dev who was going to do the osx wallet as a contract (Java.dev) disappeared with our money and did not produce anything.

As such - there will be no osx wallet now until after we hard fork to the new Ultracoin - this is several months away.

For now only option for wallets is Win or store at Cryptopia with 2FA enabled.  IMO Cryptopia is pretty safe but still an exchange risk - I use them to store some UTC.

Cheers - usukan

Or a better and more safe way to store his mined coins is to create a cold wallet/paper wallet.

To do this you just disconnect from the internet (better unplug your cable). Run the wallet, generate a new address or few if you need more, copy the address you created go to console and type "dumpprivkey" + the address copied. Save the private key in 2-3 safe places. That's it!
legendary
OK. To support the coin I will arrange full node, because pool is too complicated for me.
What port should be open on full node - 44100 or 44101?

suggest you contact Presstab on PM on Bitcointalk

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/presstab-169503
legendary

Hi Charlie137

Cheers - usukan
Activity: 142
OK. To support the coin I will arrange full node, because pool is too complicated for me.
What port should be open on full node - 44100 or 44101?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
Activity: 809
Merit: 501
I'm certain Alenevaa is not running the pool for profit. There is a cost, and the fees help to recoup that cost. You should run a pool to benefit UTC as a whole. As the price grows, your value in stakeholder share grows with it.
legendary
Rpbarreto if you want to make pool, just do it.
Two pools are better than one.

Thanks!

Valpe 

I was thinking about start making a test pool for some time and learn how to use it and fix it so I could make one for UTC, in my opinion this could help us.
But at the same time I wonder if that isn't going to affect Aleneeva in a bad way and I wasn't sure if that was fair, since he done so much for the community.
One thing that I thought was to set a fee at the same as utc.yacoinclub or even a little higher, 3%, that could be better since it would provide a some competition(Aleneeva pool would have a lower fee and someone with experience on running a utc pool, but a busy person, and the other pool would have higher fee but have one or more people that have more time to fix it, but maybe lower experience or even being beginners on running a pool), but still I'm not sure that is fair either.

Hi Valpe and rpbarreto

I spoke with Alenevaa a while back when we were testing and setting up the last fork.  He was more than happy for there to be another pool on the block.

So just go for it!

Thanks - usukan
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Well I will need to get used to it and test it, so it might some time
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
Rpbarreto if you want to make pool, just do it.
Two pools are better than one.

Thanks!

Valpe 

I was thinking about start making a test pool for some time and learn how to use it and fix it so I could make one for UTC, in my opinion this could help us.
But at the same time I wonder if that isn't going to affect Aleneeva in a bad way and I wasn't sure if that was fair, since he done so much for the community.
One thing that I thought was to set a fee at the same as utc.yacoinclub or even a little higher, 3%, that could be better since it would provide a some competition(Aleneeva pool would have a lower fee and someone with experience on running a utc pool, but a busy person, and the other pool would have higher fee but have one or more people that have more time to fix it, but maybe lower experience or even being beginners on running a pool), but still I'm not sure that is fair either.
Activity: 25

And what are you meaning?

Alenevaa has always fixed the pool as soon as he can. This is not the first time that he is gone for long time. He likes to travel and he can do so. If you don't like... mine something else and buy UTC.
Idon't like that the pool is not working. In the pool I have + 20 000 UTC.  

I am now solo mining and supporting block chain in that way. Getting some UTC but not so much than on the pool.

UTC should be thanking Alenevaa, without him UTC would be gone for a long time a ago.

"Traveling on the pool miners income"... Hah with those UTC you will not get so far.

Time has pass and we should soon think plan to get other pool.

Usukan? Maybe we need to set up pool before next big step?

Valpe

edit - I just hope that Aleneeva is alright and doing well.

Hi QXW

This coin is not somehow alive. This coin is alive, thanks to community,  pool owner Alenevaa and Usukan.

Could be better if pool could run without problems. Alenevaa will fix pool as soon as he can.
If you wanna or someone else want to set up pool, you are welcome.  

I don't except any explanations from Alenevaa. He is doing great job.

If you don't trust these "big words", what are you doing here? There is plenty of coin to choose and mine.

Hmmmm ... Fixing ASAP for a month..? Or traveling on the pool miners income?
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
And what are you meaning?

Alenevaa has always fixed the pool as soon as he can. This is not the first time that he is gone for long time. He likes to travel and he can do so. If you don't like... mine something else and buy UTC.
Idon't like that the pool is not working. In the pool I have + 20 000 UTC.  

I am now solo mining and supporting block chain in that way. Getting some UTC but not so much than on the pool.

UTC should be thanking Alenevaa, without him UTC would be gone for a long time a ago.

"Traveling on the pool miners income"... Hah with those UTC you will not get so far.

Time has pass and we should soon think plan to get other pool.

Usukan? Maybe we need to set up pool before next big step?

Valpe

edit - I just hope that Aleneeva is alright and doing well.

Hi QXW

This coin is not somehow alive. This coin is alive, thanks to community,  pool owner Alenevaa and Usukan.

Could be better if pool could run without problems. Alenevaa will fix pool as soon as he can.

If you don't trust these "big words", what are you doing here? There is plenty of coin to choose and mine.

Activity: 142
Hi QXW

legendary
Any word on when the pool payouts will happen?

To be perfectly honest I still cannot contact Alenevaa

I suspect he has gone to Machu Picchu this time

The blockchain is not in maintenance.  Transactions, mining and staking are all working fine.

Alenevaa's pool still works just that its not showing shares and not paying out - until he is back and fixes up the backend of the pool.

Cheers - usukan
Activity: 115
Merit: 3
Why we are getting spam in here?  Huh

Perhaps all countries are have some used it however they don't want to spread it simply because some federal government ban bitcoin within their nation for this reason some countries not support it.  They don't like cryptocurrency within their nation for this reason didn't support it.

Anyone know China task like this NEO? ICO I am talking about... with personal blockchainI want to purchase comparable ptoject  
brand new
Activity: 0
Dev, where is your team?
Pages:
Jump to: