Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 28. (Read 381003 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 10
I can try to contact abucoins.com close to me, quite new, but tested. Do not know if they have any entrance fee or smth.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
Yes nice volume indeed Smiley
A friend of mine tried to open up an account at cryptopia to buy some UTC but was rejected because they had "paused registration." It will be a problem if new people can't buy utc...I think we need at least one alternative exchange for new people to sign up for trading (buying UTC) before the hard fork, people really want to get in.
If someone can look up this and contact an exchange I will support financially (part of the cost). I have no time to look into this, so someone else is gonna have to do it.
Perhaps take a look at Korea, they have huge volumes of trading in many cryptocurrencies.

You are right bro, we need another exchanage.
I know 2 other pretty good exchanges where I trade my coins an never had an issue:
-coinexchange for 1 BTC fee
-stocks.exchange 0.12 BTC fee
-crypto-bridge (i'm not sure about the fee, but if I remember right is 0.5 BTC)
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Yes nice volume indeed Smiley
A friend of mine tried to open up an account at cryptopia to buy some UTC but was rejected because they had "paused registration." It will be a problem if new people can't buy utc...I think we need at least one alternative exchange for new people to sign up for trading (buying UTC) before the hard fork, people really want to get in.
If someone can look up this and contact an exchange I will support financially (part of the cost). I have no time to look into this, so someone else is gonna have to do it.
Perhaps take a look at Korea, they have huge volumes of trading in many cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 307
Nice Volume almost 3 btc. Wow.

Smiley
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Now gpu is much more expensive. Can we use a specific algo which is only fit to CPU mining?  Everyone can use his cpu for mining.

Hi, yes gpu is expensive, but you can mine UTC with low end gpus, like a gt 1030, no need for the 1070's or Vega, any lower end can end up doing just fine.
Nvidia seems to do better than AMD.

Do I need to download the blockchain entirely?  Undecided

I really would like to use the wallet without this need.

I would try an online wallet like Cryptopia. Unfortunately they are not signing in new users at this moment.

Yes, you need, there's a download on this topic to speed up things.
Using cryptopia as a wallet can work, but it would be better to have it on your computer, since staking don't work on cryptopia.
Activity: 25
That one would be me, sorry but the end of the year didn't go as planned.
I'm interested to set up a pool, just postponed it so I could have time if something went wrong on the first days.

MSSG for Bluesman75

Hi Bluesman75

I am sorry but Alenevaa has vanished.  I cannot find him anywhere despite many efforts to contact him.  Its very strange.  I fear for his safety to be honest.

Yes there were people interested to set up a new pool and I told them to go for it.

As yet we have no new pool.

In the future this will not be a problem - but for now it is an annoyance.

WE have enough solo miners and stakers to carry us through.

Cheers - usukan
Activity: 154
UTC will swap to token on waveplatform?
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
Bitcoin Faucet & Blog
Do I need to download the blockchain entirely?  Undecided

I really would like to use the wallet without this need.

I would try an online wallet like Cryptopia. Unfortunately they are not signing in new users at this moment.

Activity: 115
Merit: 3
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
MSSG for Bluesman75

Hi Bluesman75

I am sorry but Alenevaa has vanished.  I cannot find him anywhere despite many efforts to contact him.  Its very strange.  I fear for his safety to be honest.

Yes there were people interested to set up a new pool and I told them to go for it.

As yet we have no new pool.

In the future this will not be a problem - but for now it is an annoyance.

WE have enough solo miners and stakers to carry us through.

Cheers - usukan
Now gpu is much more expensive. Can we use a specific algo which is only fit to CPU mining?  Everyone can use his cpu for mining.
Merit: 3
I can't reach the webpage of the  pool again. Is just me as the past time or is anyone else having troubles reaching the webpage of the pool?  Sad

Activity: 294
Wow, is this still around. Guess Cryptopia is the only thing keeping this coin alive. Need more exchange.
Poll http://utc.yacoin.club dead?
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
Dev, please contact CoinExchange and Yobit to add the coin, that will boost the volume and price. Coinexchange will add just about any coin. Thanks

I don't think Ultracoin needs another exchange atm. After the fork and with good development the price will go much higher.
If the team still want to list the coin to coinexchange note that the fee is: 1BTC
Activity: 83
Another day another dollar
Dev, please contact CoinExchange and Yobit to add the coin, that will boost the volume and price. Coinexchange will add just about any coin. Thanks
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
Will adding nodes really help to sync the wallet?

Yes, but even with the nodes its going to take forever
QCT
Activity: 59
Will adding nodes really help to sync the wallet?
Activity: 307
Guys, how can I add nodes to UTC wallet?

make Ultracoin.conf  to C:\Users\.\AppData\Roaming\UltraCoin

add nodes
addnode=*.*.*.*:*

nodes list
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/UTC/nodes.php

more nodes from cryptopia
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Guys, how can I add nodes to UTC wallet?
Activity: 2
Hi all,
few years ago I bought some ultracoins at Yacuna.
Yacuna closed and therefore I transferred my coins in paper wallets.
Has somebody an advice how I can check the paper wallet credit and get the coins back to an online wallet. Huh

All answers are much apreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Download the wallet: http://ultracoin.io/dl/Ultracoin.zip

Install/Open the wallet, let blockchain sync (Keep in mind its going to take forever before it opens, mine literally took like a week)

Then click: Help> Debug Console > Console

In the console type:

importprivkey *ENTERYOURPRIVATEKEYTHATISONYOURPAPERWALLETHERE*

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: